Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
13dpo and High Temps
This is my first month on clomid - I took it from cd5-9. I am currently 13 (or 14, but I believe 13) dpo and have been temping, though somewhat inconsistently. My chart is also a bit hard to read because I think both provera (to get my period) and clomid raised my pre-o temps, but in any case, I am 13dpo and my temps are still high - way above cover line (especially if I only count the temps on the days I wasn't taking the clomid pill). I don't know if this is usual or not for me because this is my first month temping, and I also don't know if clomid would effect for how long my temps stay high.
I know clomid side effects mimic pregnancy symptoms, so it's been really hard to tell if something is going on with me or not. I have been feeling out of sorts since ovulation day.
O-day: very gassy, sore breasts, cramping
1-6 dpo (roughly): random waves of nausea, sore breasts, mild cramping
After that, the symptoms kind of subsided, and then surged again. The only one that has been a constant has been the sore breasts. The cramping has come back, and not really nausea but more random loss of appetite and some intolerance to certain smells, although I'm not sure if those things just did not smell good or if my sense of smell actually got more sensitive - I might be stretching it to mention that one. And on and off gassiness, a bit of loose stool (sorry, so tmi!), then other times feeling a little constipated.
Two days ago I also had some small nosebleeding going on, but that stopped. Again, could have been unrelated to anything. I've also had some random pinches in my abdomen, but I've had that before and not been pregnant (though, granted, that time was after a miscarriage when it was discovered I wasn't ovulating and had multiple cysts on both my ovaries, so I think those pains were from the cysts). They might be from cysts, maybe.
The thing that holds most significance to me is that my temps are still high (do they usually stay high so close to getting a period?). And I guess the on and off cramping - I don't usually start cramping until the day I actually get my period. It's weird cramping too - sometimes it feels like that sort hollowness you get after you've had the stomach bug and your stomach is sore from it, and sometimes it feels like mild af cramps, but unlike af cramps that are constantly there, these cramps fade in and out.
I am resisting testing until I am actually late for my period (I am expecting it tomorrow or the next day), but I'm still SO curious...!
What do you guys think?
Older ›Pregnant???? BFN's, Late For AF & Symptoms!!!! Blahh
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Thursday, January 19, 2017
- 17 DPO, No AF, BFN, Loads of symptoms...Need some support! 2 votes
- 7dpo Symptoms or crazy?? 4 votes
- Help! Cautiously hopeful, need opinions 1 vote
- WTF is happening?! BBT Chart 1 vote
- I NEED SOME ADVISE...PLEASE! 1 vote
- 12DPiui with trigger 7 votes
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Pregnant? 0 votes
- So anxious about this 2ww! 2 votes
- False positives, faint positives, or evap lines... 15 votes
- Help I have confusion 2 votes
Sunday, January 15, 2017
- Could it possibly be?! 9 votes
- Sore nipples?? 5 votes
- Anyone with these symptoms end up with bfp? 13 votes
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
- Did anyone have similar symptoms end up with a BFP? 6 votes
- Still unclear 3 votes
- Help, Am I pregnant? 1 vote
- PCOS-IUI- 8 Days post 250mcg Ovidrel---HELP! 1 vote
- Can i be pregnant or am I just crazy? 14 votes
- 13dpo bfn but ALL the symptoms 6 votes
Thursday, January 12, 2017
- IUI bfn on 15 dpo with many symptoms do I still have a chance? 6 votes
- Possibly pregnant again right after another miscarriage? 0 votes
- WISHFUL! GULP 11DPO 8 votes
- Hoping but unsure. 12 votes
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- Pregnant??!! 0 votes
- Breastfeeding 1 year with NO PP Period 5 votes
- Round 4 of TTC and already thinking I am out ): 4 votes
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Pregnancy Symptoms?? 9 votes
- Having symptoms but too early to test 9 votes
- This Two Week Wait Is Stressful! 0 votes
- 12 dpo with implantation bleeding (I hope!) 9 votes
- 14 dpo - BFN - no AF 0 votes
Monday, January 9, 2017
- Feeling different at 3DPO 11 votes
Sunday, January 8, 2017
Saturday, January 7, 2017
- Confused 3 votes