Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
13dpo and High Temps
This is my first month on clomid - I took it from cd5-9. I am currently 13 (or 14, but I believe 13) dpo and have been temping, though somewhat inconsistently. My chart is also a bit hard to read because I think both provera (to get my period) and clomid raised my pre-o temps, but in any case, I am 13dpo and my temps are still high - way above cover line (especially if I only count the temps on the days I wasn't taking the clomid pill). I don't know if this is usual or not for me because this is my first month temping, and I also don't know if clomid would effect for how long my temps stay high.
I know clomid side effects mimic pregnancy symptoms, so it's been really hard to tell if something is going on with me or not. I have been feeling out of sorts since ovulation day.
O-day: very gassy, sore breasts, cramping
1-6 dpo (roughly): random waves of nausea, sore breasts, mild cramping
After that, the symptoms kind of subsided, and then surged again. The only one that has been a constant has been the sore breasts. The cramping has come back, and not really nausea but more random loss of appetite and some intolerance to certain smells, although I'm not sure if those things just did not smell good or if my sense of smell actually got more sensitive - I might be stretching it to mention that one. And on and off gassiness, a bit of loose stool (sorry, so tmi!), then other times feeling a little constipated.
Two days ago I also had some small nosebleeding going on, but that stopped. Again, could have been unrelated to anything. I've also had some random pinches in my abdomen, but I've had that before and not been pregnant (though, granted, that time was after a miscarriage when it was discovered I wasn't ovulating and had multiple cysts on both my ovaries, so I think those pains were from the cysts). They might be from cysts, maybe.
The thing that holds most significance to me is that my temps are still high (do they usually stay high so close to getting a period?). And I guess the on and off cramping - I don't usually start cramping until the day I actually get my period. It's weird cramping too - sometimes it feels like that sort hollowness you get after you've had the stomach bug and your stomach is sore from it, and sometimes it feels like mild af cramps, but unlike af cramps that are constantly there, these cramps fade in and out.
I am resisting testing until I am actually late for my period (I am expecting it tomorrow or the next day), but I'm still SO curious...!
What do you guys think?
Older ›Pregnant???? BFN's, Late For AF & Symptoms!!!! Blahh
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Feeling pathetic but possible ib 11dpo 0 votes
- Pregnancy symptoms? 0 votes
- Pregnancy or Indigestion? 3 votes
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- ANALYZE MY CURRENT CYCLE FOR POSS OF CONCEPTION 1 vote
- Losing my mind! 1 vote
- Light spotting on 8-9dpo, now nothing. AF due on 14dpo. 1 vote
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- 6dpo and LOTS of symptoms... am I? 10 votes
- 9dpo and I think I'm pregnant? 7 votes
- TTC #2 - Miscarriage 4 months ago 3 votes
- Am I Imagining This? 5 votes
Monday, May 22, 2017
Sunday, May 21, 2017
- TTC 9 months - 2DPO, I know its early but...I need help! 3 votes
- sore boobs 3 days after conceiving and right side pain 11 day after 0 votes
- Waiting is Killing me/BFN but all symptoms/Late ovulation? 0 votes
- IB or no?? 0 votes
Saturday, May 20, 2017
- Hopeful 6 votes
Friday, May 19, 2017
Thursday, May 18, 2017
- So SO tired at 12dpo! 2 votes
- 2 Bfps on target Up and Up brand pink dye test 2 votes
- Unsure... Nervous 9DPO 0 votes
- Help with chart dip 0 votes
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Monday, May 15, 2017
- Late and a little blood today!!! 9 votes
Sunday, May 14, 2017
- Could I be pregnant? 6 votes
Friday, May 12, 2017
- Feel a little different this cycle 14 votes
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Am I pregnant or is it AF??? 7 votes
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- 18 DPO. Af 4 days late! going nuts!!! 0 votes
- Pregnant or just an early period? 0 votes
- Hopeful????? 9 votes