Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
13dpo and High Temps
This is my first month on clomid - I took it from cd5-9. I am currently 13 (or 14, but I believe 13) dpo and have been temping, though somewhat inconsistently. My chart is also a bit hard to read because I think both provera (to get my period) and clomid raised my pre-o temps, but in any case, I am 13dpo and my temps are still high - way above cover line (especially if I only count the temps on the days I wasn't taking the clomid pill). I don't know if this is usual or not for me because this is my first month temping, and I also don't know if clomid would effect for how long my temps stay high.
I know clomid side effects mimic pregnancy symptoms, so it's been really hard to tell if something is going on with me or not. I have been feeling out of sorts since ovulation day.
O-day: very gassy, sore breasts, cramping
1-6 dpo (roughly): random waves of nausea, sore breasts, mild cramping
After that, the symptoms kind of subsided, and then surged again. The only one that has been a constant has been the sore breasts. The cramping has come back, and not really nausea but more random loss of appetite and some intolerance to certain smells, although I'm not sure if those things just did not smell good or if my sense of smell actually got more sensitive - I might be stretching it to mention that one. And on and off gassiness, a bit of loose stool (sorry, so tmi!), then other times feeling a little constipated.
Two days ago I also had some small nosebleeding going on, but that stopped. Again, could have been unrelated to anything. I've also had some random pinches in my abdomen, but I've had that before and not been pregnant (though, granted, that time was after a miscarriage when it was discovered I wasn't ovulating and had multiple cysts on both my ovaries, so I think those pains were from the cysts). They might be from cysts, maybe.
The thing that holds most significance to me is that my temps are still high (do they usually stay high so close to getting a period?). And I guess the on and off cramping - I don't usually start cramping until the day I actually get my period. It's weird cramping too - sometimes it feels like that sort hollowness you get after you've had the stomach bug and your stomach is sore from it, and sometimes it feels like mild af cramps, but unlike af cramps that are constantly there, these cramps fade in and out.
I am resisting testing until I am actually late for my period (I am expecting it tomorrow or the next day), but I'm still SO curious...!
What do you guys think?
Older ›Pregnant???? BFN's, Late For AF & Symptoms!!!! Blahh
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Nausea 2 votes
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- 10DPO - here are my symptoms. please help! 1 vote
- Am I Pregnant? Please feedback 2 votes
- Not actively trying, but I think I'm pregnant 5 votes
- Dull, light cramping, lower back pain, tingly breasts, BFN 1 vote
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- I hope I'm pregnant 3 votes
- Symptoms 7 DPO 11 votes
- not sure what to think... 2 votes
- Somewhat confident that I am, but maybe not! I hate the 2WW! 7 votes
- Period or not?? 0 votes
- Am I?!?!? 11 votes
Monday, October 17, 2016
- Very faint BPFs? 3 votes
- I think i'm pregnant? 4 votes
- Am I pregnant with #1??? 2 votes
- my body is making me crazy 4 votes
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Friday, October 14, 2016
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
- Could I be pregnant or is this just unusual PMS symptoms? 12 votes
- Weird series of events... 10 votes
Monday, October 10, 2016
- Pregnancy symptoms.. 11dpo too early to test?! 15 votes
- TTC for Almost 8 Years, maybe it's finally my turn?! 9 votes
- What's going on? Late ovulation? 5 votes
Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Not sure what to think 8 votes
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Friday, October 7, 2016
Thursday, October 6, 2016
- Can beta pick up hcg booster shots residual? 10 votes
- Two days late but BFN on day AF was supposed to arrive 11 votes
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
- Positive digital negative blood work 1 vote
- nearly 3 weeks, BFN 0 votes
- Confused and a bit discouraged 4 votes
- Around 8dpo with pains 7 votes
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Monday, October 3, 2016
- 7 t0 8 day pats ovulation 5 votes