Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
14 dpo - BFN - no AF
I was wondering if anybody could give me advice on these symptoms I am having. First I want to say the only pms symptoms I ever get are cramps and tender breasts literally the day before AF but this time I got these symptoms 2DPO. They weren't just mild either.
3DPO I experienced an extreme amount of pressure that lasted about 3 hours in my lower cervix area, along with this there was cramps, bloating, extreme fatigue, very sore and swollen breasts and no appetite.
as DPO went on my breasts grew more and more tender and I felt more fatigue (everywhere I sat down I nearly fell asleep)
now I still feel extreme bloating and gas after everything I eat, mood swings (mad to sad), diarrhea sorry TMI, cramps, lower back pain and neck aches.
I'm frustrated for still getting a BFN and still no AF.
Do you think I am pregnant?
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Thursday, February 23, 2017
- am I too old to be preg!? 7 votes
- Implantation bleeding or light period?? PLEASE READ LADIES 10 votes
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
- Tubal ligation 4yrs ago, but late 0 votes
- Chances of pregnancy?! 5 votes
- TTC for 6 yrs / PCOS / Retro Uterus 0 votes
- PCOS with retro uterus 2 votes
- PCOS - Irregular - Lots of Spotting 1 vote
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- 14DPO, AF DUE TOMORROW! 21 votes
- Opinions needed and appreciated 0 votes
- IS IT TOO SOON???? 4 votes
- AF background & 8 DPO for a BFP, anyone? 2 votes
- TTC 5 years, Vitex, 9DPO Having symptoms? 5 votes
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Monday, February 13, 2017
Saturday, February 11, 2017
- DH looked at bbs and says I'm pregnant 10 votes
- No PMS symptoms. 10 dpo 4 votes
- Very very faint line 7 votes
- Breastfeeding and TTC 0 votes