Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
15 DPO, No Period ..BFN!?
I've been trying to conceive for the last two months and have only been using an ovulation tracker app on my phone.
According to my tracker I'm 15 dpo. No period....yet. took a hpt yesterday and today and got BFN's!!
My symptoms are:
1-7 dpo: no particular symptoms.
8dpo: weird strange fluttering in uterus that kinda twinged.
9dpo: went to bathroom after breakfast and literally one drop if blood fell into the toilet bowl. Shocked and then noticed CM was light Brown. This is unusual for me as I never spot. Though last cycle my period came 4 days late. This is when I freaked out thinking that implantation may of happened.
10 dpo: Took a Hpt and BFN.
14dpo: no period. Weird cramps. Swear it would be coming anytime now!
15 dpo: still no period. Had weird cramps and then diarrhea in the morning. Felt super nauseas. Went to lunch with a gf and couldn't eat my fresh rolls. Tasted like straw!! Loss appetite for rest of day. Really tired. Bought a Hpt and still BFN!!
I'm so confused. My breasts have only really started to feel sore as of today. Nothing to unusual except the spotting, losing appetite and lots of CM!
Forgot to mention that I took my temperature this evening and it was 37.4 degrees Celsius. I feel slightly feverish n warm.
Help, do u think I could possibly be pregnant????!!!
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Thursday, February 23, 2017
- am I too old to be preg!? 4 votes
- Implantation bleeding or light period?? PLEASE READ LADIES 8 votes
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
- Tubal ligation 4yrs ago, but late 0 votes
- Chances of pregnancy?! 4 votes
- TTC for 6 yrs / PCOS / Retro Uterus 0 votes
- PCOS with retro uterus 2 votes
- PCOS - Irregular - Lots of Spotting 1 vote
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- 14DPO, AF DUE TOMORROW! 21 votes
- Opinions needed and appreciated 0 votes
- IS IT TOO SOON???? 4 votes
- AF background & 8 DPO for a BFP, anyone? 2 votes
- TTC 5 years, Vitex, 9DPO Having symptoms? 5 votes
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Monday, February 13, 2017
Saturday, February 11, 2017
- DH looked at bbs and says I'm pregnant 9 votes
- No PMS symptoms. 10 dpo 4 votes
- Very very faint line 7 votes
- Breastfeeding and TTC 0 votes