Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
Do you think I am pregnant and when should I test??
Okay so DF and I are NTNP at the moment and DTD during my fertile window and so far this is what's happened.
1-3DPO- still lots of CM, nothing really out of the ordinary
4-6 DPO- tender breasts, still plenty of CM, headaches
7 & 8 DPO- bbs are VERY tender, body felt kind of achey? Headaches (mild and don't last very long but on and off throughout the day), and I had a little dizzy spell
9 DPO- my symptoms are kinda the same as yesterday except I was nauseous this morning and had a little twinge in the left side of my lower abdomen and I had felt ovulation pain on my O day.
I'm not sure what to think. I'm now 10 DPO (approximately) and so far I haven't felt anything besides my tender boobs and still kind of aches and now a little congested...
What do y'all think and when should I take a test? I'm hoping for a BFP!
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Monday, October 16, 2017
- 10dpo with new symptoms 5 votes
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 17dpo.. and period 4 days late.. 7 votes
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Implantation or Early period 11 votes
- 4 days late 4 votes
- Birth Control or Baby? 5 votes
- Crazy 9 votes
Monday, October 9, 2017
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Trying to conceive for a yr 5 votes
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Abnormal Cramps and thick white CM 18 votes
- 6 - 7 DPO 10 votes
- Irregular Period but could it be??? 8 votes
Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Do you think this is implantation? When to test? 5 votes
- Implantation Bleeding? 9 votes
- 6 postive First Response test Tubes Tied 17 yrs ago. 7 votes
- Day 41 and no BFP?! 5 votes
Friday, September 29, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Is this the month?? 4 votes
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 4th IUI cycle. Totally unsure 5 votes