Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
I think I am but I need your opinion on this.
Your opinion matters on this one.
So my last period was on the 18th of February very early in the morning. I was ovulating on the 3rd of March and was sexually active on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of March. My period is due this Friday 16th of March (Ironically it’s my birthday) I am 10dpo now and the test shows negative. But here is the thing, I feel different. Without realising I am eating at least double of the food I would normally eat and I eat like a horse! It’s so unusual for me. I know the obvious symptoms of pregnancy and I am obviously waaaay too early to have any of those.
However, the first thing I noticed was that I could sense smells strongest I have ever experienced. I sensed my bosses perfume so I just complimented her on it and she says she’s been wearing it every day (I’ve worked here for 6 months). Like I can smell things that aren’t even there hahaha.
The obvious symptoms I would say I have is that I need to pee. Like I am nooooot happy that I am waking up during the night to pee and I have to do to more often than ever. And feeling light headed. Not nauseous as everyone would say but light headed. And I’m having a weak craps but as my period is due soon I try to dust everything under the carpet thinking is just psychological but It just feel it. I just know I’m not the normal me. It’s weird.
I am also very spiritual and I asked my pendulum whether I’m pregnant right now, if there is a fetus growing inside me now and a few other different ways as you have to be pretty specific on questions. All said I am pregnant. I asked about baby’s heath and miscarriage as I lost a baby on my last pregnancy. It says that the baby is heathy and that I will be giving birth in November. I know how your desire and energy can interfere so I asked someone else to do it for me who is very experienced in this area and it came back that I am pregnant now, that the baby is okay and I will give birth to it. I have asked this pretty much every day since my ovulation and it keeps saying I’m pregnant but I’ve done home pregnancy tests and they tell me negative. There was one that showed a hugely pale test line which would indicate positive test but the next ones have been negative. So I’m super confused, excited and disappointed.
I know it’s too early as I still haven’t missed my period but I think your opinion is important to me.
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Friday, April 20, 2018
- So confused! 1 vote
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Unsure what's going on? 4 votes
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Friday, April 13, 2018
- Could I be? 4 votes
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Weird period or pregnant?? 9 votes
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- IB or just haywire menstrual cycle 11 votes
Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Ib 6 days ago now 3 days late.. 26 votes
- 13 dpo but having period like cramps 22 votes
- 12 dpo left ovary pain since 9 dpo 25 votes
Saturday, March 31, 2018
Friday, March 30, 2018
- What Is Going On.? 14 votes
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- What do you think? 13DPO Feeling crazy 0 votes
- Could I be pregnant? Or am I crazy? 13DPO 0 votes
- Need some reassurance 15 votes
- my story 17 votes
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- 1day late 11 votes
Monday, March 26, 2018
Sunday, March 25, 2018
- Is there a chance? 19 votes
Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Implantation? 14 votes
Friday, March 23, 2018
- Stupidly tested early.. 14 votes
Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Pregnancy after medical abortion 12 votes
- Waiting to test after 3rd IUI... feel AF on her way 12 votes
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Third IUI Cycle | Today 13 DP IUI 20th March 0 votes
- Pregnant while breastfeeding no AF 26 months PP? 12 votes
Monday, March 19, 2018
- Could it be? 17 votes
Sunday, March 18, 2018
- 11 dpo, I feel like see a line 16 votes
Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Tww is killing me 13 votes
Friday, March 16, 2018
Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Tired of disappointment 12 votes
- 8 DPO and Going Stir Crazy 0 votes
- Too scared to test! 12 votes
- 13 DPO 7 votes