Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
Hi. I'm at 12dpo and currently trying not to go nuts waiting to see if my period comes in 2 days.
We inseminated on July 19th via ICI at home.
3-5dpo: super gassy
5-6dpo: noticed boobs a bit swollen and nips sensitive (unusual even during PMS or period); dizzy when standing
7-9dpo: nipple sensitivity increased and boobs feel more solid; dizziness continued
10-12dpo: nips actually hurt when a shirt lightly brushed them, constantly hard and a bit achy. A little cranky and my back hurt (expected it was PMS bc early tests have been negative). I also lost my temper on 11DPO which is super unusual. I was SO angry over a small incident. Very unlike me.
13dpo: spotting that is brownish and mild cramps (implantation bleeding?) - I've never spotted before my period ever, and I'm supposed to bleed in 2 days.
I don't want to get too excited. What do you think?
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Monday, October 16, 2017
- 10dpo with new symptoms 0 votes
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 17dpo.. and period 4 days late.. 3 votes
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Implantation or Early period 8 votes
- 4 days late 4 votes
- Birth Control or Baby? 5 votes
- Crazy 9 votes
Monday, October 9, 2017
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Trying to conceive for a yr 5 votes
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Abnormal Cramps and thick white CM 18 votes
- 6 - 7 DPO 10 votes
- Irregular Period but could it be??? 8 votes
Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Do you think this is implantation? When to test? 5 votes
- Implantation Bleeding? 9 votes
- 6 postive First Response test Tubes Tied 17 yrs ago. 6 votes
- Day 41 and no BFP?! 5 votes
Friday, September 29, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Is this the month?? 3 votes
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 4th IUI cycle. Totally unsure 5 votes