Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
Should I test now?
Let me know what you think!
-So we BD'd on the 12th of January during my fertile window (had ewcm and light cramping because I was ovulating).
-7 days later (so the 19th of Jan.) I woke up from a nap in the afternoon because I had a pulling/cramping feeling in my lower stomach/abdomen (I can't remember exactly if it was in the middle or to one side).
-on the 24th of Jan my nipples hurt; kinda felt like I had paper cuts on them (ouch), started getting very light cramping sensations, and a little gassy, felt nauseated at one point
-all the way through to Jan 31 I had light cramping on and off, cm was now more school glue like, but not super thick, just consistent
-Jan 31 (CD30) got a bfn ; later on that day I had about an hour of on and off sharp twinge pains every so often on the lower left side of my abdomen
-Now since Feb 1st I've been feeling very bloated in my lower abdomen/uterus area, really gassy and have light cramping still that I really only noticed when I sit/lay down. My work pants feel tighter around the lower stomach and I am a fit person who does not fluctuate in weight much so...
I am now on CD 32 and there is still no sign of AF; I usually get horrible cramps and painful lower back pain right before and during AF. No symptoms even really close to my normal AF symptoms.
Gonna try and wait a bit longer to test again.
What do you think???!!!
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Thursday, February 23, 2017
- am I too old to be preg!? 4 votes
- Implantation bleeding or light period?? PLEASE READ LADIES 8 votes
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
- Tubal ligation 4yrs ago, but late 0 votes
- Chances of pregnancy?! 4 votes
- TTC for 6 yrs / PCOS / Retro Uterus 0 votes
- PCOS with retro uterus 2 votes
- PCOS - Irregular - Lots of Spotting 1 vote
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- 14DPO, AF DUE TOMORROW! 21 votes
- Opinions needed and appreciated 0 votes
- IS IT TOO SOON???? 4 votes
- AF background & 8 DPO for a BFP, anyone? 2 votes
- TTC 5 years, Vitex, 9DPO Having symptoms? 5 votes
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Monday, February 13, 2017
Saturday, February 11, 2017
- DH looked at bbs and says I'm pregnant 9 votes
- No PMS symptoms. 10 dpo 4 votes
- Very very faint line 7 votes
- Breastfeeding and TTC 0 votes