Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
Still TTC baby #1
We've been trying for a year now unfortunately had a miscarriage but had to stop because I broke my lower leg and ankle :( I'm finishing up my physical therapy and we talked about TTC again. Since we weren't trying we were just using the pull out method and avoiding fertile weeks. But we ended up doing it the day of ovulation and I am now 9DPO. And having all kinds of symptoms.
I had a fever, headache which has slightly gotten better but I'm still generally hotter than normal. My boobs are getting heavier and so painful. And I've been gassy but that has stopped.
At around 7dpo I had twinges and cramps. And now at 9DPO I've got stronger cramps.
Now sore breast and some cramps aren't unusual who're AF but it's never been so intense or so painful. I'm holding out until Wednesday(14dpo) to test. But I have this gut feeling that this just might be it because I had similar symptoms with my first pregnancy. Fever litany of cramping pains and painful breast.
Any inputs? Similiar situations? Etc?
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Monday, October 16, 2017
- 10dpo with new symptoms 5 votes
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 17dpo.. and period 4 days late.. 7 votes
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Implantation or Early period 12 votes
- 4 days late 4 votes
- Birth Control or Baby? 5 votes
- Crazy 9 votes
Monday, October 9, 2017
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Trying to conceive for a yr 5 votes
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Abnormal Cramps and thick white CM 18 votes
- 6 - 7 DPO 10 votes
- Irregular Period but could it be??? 8 votes
Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Do you think this is implantation? When to test? 6 votes
- Implantation Bleeding? 9 votes
- 6 postive First Response test Tubes Tied 17 yrs ago. 7 votes
- Day 41 and no BFP?! 5 votes
Friday, September 29, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Is this the month?? 4 votes
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 4th IUI cycle. Totally unsure 5 votes