Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
Symptoms disappeared 7dpo?!
This is my first month ttc for 2nd baby. I knew one week after I ovulated with my dd before I did a pregnancy test. But now I think I'm ss like crazy!
I ovulated on the 27th July and dtd two days prior and on actual day.
1dpo- major cramps. Thought that would be ovulation. Obviously.
2-4dpo-cramps, nausea, slight headache, tingly boobs. At 3dpo I have sharp shooting pains like a needle that lasted about 20 seconds. Creamy cm.
5dpo-cramps subsided a little but had horrendous cold. Runny nose and all. Slightly yellow cm.
6dpo-feeling wet down below but nothing on pants. Sharp shooting pains again. Cramps.
7dpo- bfn (I know, I know, waaaaay too early. Silly me). But all symptoms gone!
I've had no implantation bleeding.
So, I was wondering if any ladies on here had similar tww where symptoms came on in earnest and then disappeared and the outcome?!
Thankies in advance :)
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Monday, October 16, 2017
- 10dpo with new symptoms 0 votes
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 17dpo.. and period 4 days late.. 3 votes
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Implantation or Early period 8 votes
- 4 days late 4 votes
- Birth Control or Baby? 5 votes
- Crazy 9 votes
Monday, October 9, 2017
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Trying to conceive for a yr 5 votes
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Abnormal Cramps and thick white CM 18 votes
- 6 - 7 DPO 10 votes
- Irregular Period but could it be??? 8 votes
Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Do you think this is implantation? When to test? 5 votes
- Implantation Bleeding? 9 votes
- 6 postive First Response test Tubes Tied 17 yrs ago. 6 votes
- Day 41 and no BFP?! 5 votes
Friday, September 29, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Is this the month?? 3 votes
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 4th IUI cycle. Totally unsure 5 votes