Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
This TWW must be in dog years...
I just love reading these boards, and thought I'd contribute--hopefully soon with a BFP story. But for now I'm still in the dreaded and hopeful two week wait. Which I believe must be in dog years, because it seems like it's taking foreverrrrrr. I am bursting with excitement and anticipation and though I'd use this board as an outlet to distract myself and get some feedback :)
Husband and I had to use donor sperm from CCB and we used the at home insemination method-ICI using Mosiebaby syringes & Softcups...and of course, legs in the air! for about 20-30 minutes, either reading or meditating during that time.
Ovulation date was the December 18th.
The months leading up to this month, my cycle was in the 30-31 day range, but I believe I had a long(er) luteal phase in November, possibly because of the stress at Thanksgiving? Which pushed my cycle back to 35 days!
We did the deed on the 17th in the morning and in the evening of the 18th.
Two days after I felt some pelvic pain. I hadn't experienced that in any other TTC attempts (this is our 3rd month).
I was moody most of that first week.
On Christmas, knowing damn well it was too early to test, I took a IC test, just looking for a Christmas miracle! (HA!) And of course, it was negative. I didn't get discouraged though, because I KNEW it was going to be, but just couldn't help myself and decided I shouldn't test again until at least January 1st (another full week later.)
The last three days I've been sleepy in the afternoon(s), and have been going to bed earlier. Very strange dreams these nights as well.
I haven't had much of an appetite for the last week. Don't get me wrong, I've been eating but I feel full ever when I'm hungry.
Boobs are a little fuller, but sometimes this happens before AF so I can't determine if it's the usual or not.
Yesterday I experienced a tiny tiny brown/red spot when wiping.
Yesterday I experienced a dull pain in my left ovary area, and again today. Not consistent, it comes and goes.
Yesterday & Today I'm experiencing a itchy neck, for no apparent reason. It's so hard not to scratch at it, and when I do, it's really noticeable because hello-it's on my chest.
Took a pregnancy test this morning, with FMU, BROKE MY OWN RULE, and I probably shouldn't have-BFN. I only did it because I had such a sweet dream about having two pink lines, and I just could help myself. I woke up smiling and warm, and totally convinced I am going to be a mama. I've been feeling really connected to my body, and in my regular yoga practice I've been setting my intention on my healthy little embryo.
After testing this morning I confided in my text buddy (also TTC) about it and we both agree'd --still think it's too early to be testing. And once again I promised myself this morning, not to be disheartened, and not to test until Jan 2nd at the earliest.
So what y'all think? Am I pregnant?
When should I test again?
Baby dust to all! Love this community!
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Monday, January 23, 2017
Sunday, January 22, 2017
- PCOS and TTC 2 votes
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Thursday, January 19, 2017
- 17 DPO, No AF, BFN, Loads of symptoms...Need some support! 4 votes
- 7dpo Symptoms or crazy?? 5 votes
- Help! Cautiously hopeful, need opinions 1 vote
- WTF is happening?! BBT Chart 1 vote
- I NEED SOME ADVISE...PLEASE! 1 vote
- 12DPiui with trigger 7 votes
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Pregnant? 0 votes
- So anxious about this 2ww! 2 votes
- False positives, faint positives, or evap lines... 16 votes
- Help I have confusion 2 votes
Sunday, January 15, 2017
- Could it possibly be?! 10 votes
- Sore nipples?? 7 votes
- Anyone with these symptoms end up with bfp? 13 votes
Saturday, January 14, 2017
- OV bleeding?!?! 4 votes
- Okay things are getting weird now. Help! 10 votes
- Weird Essure Story 3 votes
Friday, January 13, 2017
- Did anyone have similar symptoms end up with a BFP? 7 votes
- Still unclear 3 votes
- Help, Am I pregnant? 1 vote
- PCOS-IUI- 8 Days post 250mcg Ovidrel---HELP! 1 vote
- Can i be pregnant or am I just crazy? 15 votes
- 13dpo bfn but ALL the symptoms 7 votes
Thursday, January 12, 2017
- IUI bfn on 15 dpo with many symptoms do I still have a chance? 7 votes
- Possibly pregnant again right after another miscarriage? 1 vote
- WISHFUL! GULP 11DPO 8 votes
- Hoping but unsure. 12 votes
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- Pregnant??!! 0 votes
- Breastfeeding 1 year with NO PP Period 5 votes
- Round 4 of TTC and already thinking I am out ): 4 votes