Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
TTC 5 years, Vitex, 9DPO Having symptoms?
Hey ladies! My hubby and I have been TTC for 5 years now. Crazy I know. We've been to specialists, Dye test, tried clomid twice, one time resulting in a MC. Tons of supplements... I could go on and on, I mean 5 years!
I have had irregular periods my entire life, I'm 30 years old. Hubby was tested and everything was great. It seems I am too, I'm just not ovulating due to my irregular cycles.
So I heard about Chasteberry (Vitex) and got pretty excited after reading stories! I've been taking vitex, along with Dong Quai, EPO, and several other important supplements since 2 days before my last cycle. (I believe the vitex made me start).
I'm now at CD23 about 8-9 days DPO. I should mention I also took mucinex on the days we tried.
I've had terrible indigestion and heartburn the past two days along with spurts of nausea. The nausea could be from the headaches that I'm experiencing as well. I've also had minor cramping, serious frequent urination, and overall just not feeling well. All of these symptoms seem to come more so in the afternoon/evening.
I'm symptom spotting like crazy, obviously I want this more than anything. IVF is our last option BC of how expensive it is.
If you can give me any advice at all, tell me your thoughts, I'm not really talking to anyone else about it BC of how long we've been trying. I need to talk about it with people who understand :)
Thanks for reading!
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Thursday, February 23, 2017
- am I too old to be preg!? 4 votes
- Implantation bleeding or light period?? PLEASE READ LADIES 8 votes
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 20, 2017
- Tubal ligation 4yrs ago, but late 0 votes
- Chances of pregnancy?! 4 votes
- TTC for 6 yrs / PCOS / Retro Uterus 0 votes
- PCOS with retro uterus 2 votes
- PCOS - Irregular - Lots of Spotting 1 vote
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- 14DPO, AF DUE TOMORROW! 21 votes
- Opinions needed and appreciated 0 votes
- IS IT TOO SOON???? 4 votes
- AF background & 8 DPO for a BFP, anyone? 2 votes
- TTC 5 years, Vitex, 9DPO Having symptoms? 5 votes
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Monday, February 13, 2017
Saturday, February 11, 2017
- DH looked at bbs and says I'm pregnant 9 votes
- No PMS symptoms. 10 dpo 4 votes
- Very very faint line 7 votes
- Breastfeeding and TTC 0 votes