Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
UTI or implantation bleeding???
Feels like I am going crazy and I'm not really getting answers anywhere else so I figured I give this a try.
This past weekend (3/10 - 11) I noticed I was emotionally down. Figured it was just one of those days, maybe the rainy weather. I was also "off" - feeling dizzy and nauseous. My urine also had a very strong smell. Monday morning (3/9) I ended up actually throwing up and was still feeling unlike myself. All Monday I was exhausted and in the evening noticed blood in my underwear, darker in color (similar to dried blood) and I was extremely sensitive to smell. I even had headaches. Tried to eat Korean food, which I LOVE and as soon as I smelled my husband's kimchi I could not take it. Tuesday the spotting stopped but later on, I noticed a lighter version of the darker blood when I wiped. That's when I went crazy on Google and learned that many of these symptoms coincide with implantation bleeding.
We had unprotected sex the week before, twice (approx. 3/7 and 3/9). My issue is that the dates of my last cycle do not match up. Last day of my last period was 3/3. I ended up taking a pregnancy test at home on Wed. 3/14 which was negative. Figured I jumped the gun but I just had to take it.
Since Wed. (3/11) I still haven't been feeling like myself, if that makes sense. I forgot to mention I am a Type 1 Diabetic. I wear a continuous glucose monitor so I am always aware of my blood sugars and all of my readings were pretty normal, no highs.
Today (3/16) I ended up seeing my doctor and took a pregnancy test at the office but it was a urine one and that also came back negative. Now he is telling me I may have a UTI. I do not have a burning sensation when I urinate. I do not go more frequently, I still have a pretty strong stream when I do go and I do not have any lower back (kidney) pain. I really find it hard to believe honestly and I know my body. Plus I have never had one in my life. I'm 34.
My next period is scheduled to come 4/6.
Still waiting for the urinalysis results to see but I have my doubts. I thought to have a UTI was one of those things you KNOW you have given the sometimes painful symptoms.
What do you guys think?
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Sunday, May 20, 2018
- 9dpo symptoms...could it be?? 7 votes
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Plethora of Symptoms this cycle 0 votes
- Not sure what is going on 13dpo 4 votes
- Am I pregnant ? 5 votes
Monday, May 14, 2018
- Could I Be 10 votes
Sunday, May 13, 2018
- 12 DPO- Symptoms (PG?) 15 votes
Friday, May 11, 2018
- Don't trust myself 5 votes
Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Late period but bfn 3 votes
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Monday, May 7, 2018
- Brown Discharge?? HELP 13 votes
Sunday, May 6, 2018
- Period 6 Days Late, IB 4/28, BFN 11 votes
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
- BFP symptoms? 14 votes
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Implantation Bleeding?? 6 votes
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- 2ww driving myself CRAZY 21 votes
Monday, April 30, 2018
Thursday, April 26, 2018
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- Is my eggo preggo or am I losing my mind?! 0 votes
- Symptoms at 7DPO fading away 0 votes
- When did you test? 0 votes
Monday, April 23, 2018
- First IUI cycle - Am I pregnant 15 votes
- chances of conceiving after tubes tied, cut and blunt and clamp 13 votes
Friday, April 20, 2018
- So confused! 19 votes
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Unsure what's going on? 18 votes
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Friday, April 13, 2018
- Could I be? 15 votes
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Weird period or pregnant?? 18 votes
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- IB or just haywire menstrual cycle 17 votes
Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Ib 6 days ago now 3 days late.. 34 votes
- 13 dpo but having period like cramps 28 votes
- 12 dpo left ovary pain since 9 dpo 30 votes
Saturday, March 31, 2018
Friday, March 30, 2018
- What Is Going On.? 21 votes