Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
Would like your opinion since thats all I can have for another week
Ovulated on July 26.
On August 3rd I started having symptoms.
I first noticed an excessive amount of discharge which continued for several days. I had heart burn during this time for 2 days and Ive been extremely gassy and sore breast. I have also been very moody. Today Aug 7th I woke up feeling normal ( aside from sore breast and they are firmer than normal) so I assumed it was all in my head but now I have a bad headache and have been feeling a little nauseas. I also feel like something funny is going on with my breathing , I feel like I’m breathing heavy.
My one and only child was unplanned so this is my first time trying and actually having full knowledge of the symptoms which makes you feel CRAZY!
Ive taken a test and got a BPN but I know its to soon, with my daughter I tested negative and believed it just to try again 2 weeks later and positive.
So what do you think ladies?
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Monday, October 16, 2017
- 10dpo with new symptoms 0 votes
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 17dpo.. and period 4 days late.. 3 votes
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Implantation or Early period 8 votes
- 4 days late 4 votes
- Birth Control or Baby? 5 votes
- Crazy 9 votes
Monday, October 9, 2017
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Trying to conceive for a yr 5 votes
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Abnormal Cramps and thick white CM 18 votes
- 6 - 7 DPO 10 votes
- Irregular Period but could it be??? 8 votes
Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Do you think this is implantation? When to test? 5 votes
- Implantation Bleeding? 9 votes
- 6 postive First Response test Tubes Tied 17 yrs ago. 6 votes
- Day 41 and no BFP?! 5 votes
Friday, September 29, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Is this the month?? 3 votes
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 4th IUI cycle. Totally unsure 5 votes