I loved reading everyones symptoms so thought I would post my own. I've been ttc #3 since May 2013 so this was my second cycle trying.
BD every day from CD 9-15. I think I O'd on CD15 or 16
- No symptoms
- Pressure down low in pelvic area, really uncomfortable to cross legs, increased urination, sore bbs, can't stop eating - I will eat a meal and then have a packet of crisps or an apple and still be hungry
- Pressure down low in pelvic area, really uncomfortable to cross legs, increased urination, sore bbs, still really hungry
- Sore throat, pressure down low in pelvic area, really uncomfortable to cross legs, increased urination, sore bbs, still really hungry - ate a steak slice and I don't eat meat normally. Hpt -BFN
- Still uncomfortable to cross legs, sore bbs, itchy bbs, indigestion, sore throat, heavy feelin in uterus, achy lower back -HPT-BFN
- AF type cramping n lower back and stomach. Thought maybe af was coming early but I never get cramping until the day it arrives normally. Not due till 14dpo so do a hpt, BFN, gutted and lose heart. Still really hungry and literally can not stop eating!!!
- Woke with af type cramps again and was sure af was coming early. Took an Internet cheapie hpt got a bfn, felt down but had the urge to do another test do use a £ store hpt, very faint bfp. Then did a clearblue digital that I had in the house and got a 'not pregnant'. But, I couldn't stop looking at the very faint positive I had on the £ store hpt, ended up running out to the shops to get a frer, did the test at midday and got a fit but very clear BFP.
Can't believe It and I'm so excited. Hubby is overseas in America until next weekend so I'm going to try not to tell him until he's home as I'd rather do it face to face.
Good luck to all you waiting of your bfp x x