This has been a long journey but I will keep it simple. I am 33, DH 34; our first. Avg <26 day cycle, 11-13 Luteal Phase.
2012-Laproscopic Surgery to remove 7 Fibroids & Text Book Endometriosis. Dr. said start trying!
2013-Took things lightly trying. No pressure, no real rush but started to feel anxiety
2014-TTC 3 (March, April, August): Went to one doctor she said Clomid would not work, referred me to Fert Specialist and he told me IVF was my only option; I cried and was devastated. Decided to go the semi-natural route. He said it was possibly my tubes, I had chlamydia in the past and it could have never been treated, he never checked to see if I was ovulating or checked my hormone levels.
I didn't give up hope so I started taking pre-natal vitamins
1. I did the fertility cleanse (70% disciplined on that)-Natural Fertility Shop (uterus cleansing)
2. Went to see a massage therapist - 2 times (1 x per month-it's expensive), started enzymes to help my body break down food.
3. Went to a nurse practitioner who worked for several fert specialist in the city; she gave me clomid and progesterone prescription.
4. I took clomid day 3-7, progresteron 5 days after color change on opk. Small amounts of EWCM, and later after ovulation I had Creamy CM.
5. I am 17DPO and I tested 09/15/14 (2x's) , last period was 08/16/14 and I am preggers. I was petrified to test but I did. I will get a blood test tomorrow.
Symptoms: Very little-thirsty, boobs, lil cramping (very mild), metal taste for a few minutes, gaging when brushing my teeth. I use fertility friend and that help pinpoint ovulation and my cycle.
God is good. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby dust to you all who are trying. I know how you feel. Things I did differently-I didn't overly temp after I ovulated to lower my stress level. I also kept thinking positive thoughts; trying to envision being pregnant.