As for so many other women, this site has helped me get through the last week with some sanity. Just this morning I was perusing because I was feeling cramps suspiciously AF-like and needed comforting...
A little background - I'm 31 and last month was first mo off of BCP - I had about two weeks of what I describe as "ovulation pain". I had U/S and CT Scan - Urgent Care doc told me it was intestinal, Gyno the next day told me it probably WAS coming from my ovary and I wasn't crazy, but that there was nothing to explain it. Lo and behold, the pain came back for about 6 days this month, ending 2 days after ovulation (tracking through FF). I knew it wasn't intestinal! Here are my DPO symptoms: I begin with the caveat that it has been many years since I wasn't on birth control so I have no idea what my "normal" AF symptoms are... I had very little EWCM this month and so we used Preseed (highly recommend). Did the BD all four days up to O, day of, and two after.
1DPO-now : some nipple tenderness (new for me, as far as I can recall); creamy CM every day (increasing quantity in the last couple days)
6DPO - now: more "ovulation pain"!? (sharp twinges from ovaries up to above hip, mostly on same side as around O, similar at times to a stitch in my side, like from running). Optimist in me hoped it was implantation pain and this is the only symptom I cannot explain away as normal AF or made up in my mind, but tried not to get too excited.
6/7DPO - now:
* Sleepless nights and needing a nap every afternoon. Work has been painfully boring and of course I'm going to want a nap if I toss and turn all night with anxiety over the TWW and my BBT obsession. Tried not to read into it.
* medium grade headaches - nothing new, I am prone to them, especially menstrual migraines.
* stuffy nose - nothing new, I have allergies.
* frequent urination - I drink a ton of water throughout the day, and I pee all the time but not until today did I feel like I'm going more than usual. Couple times an hour might be a lot.
* Nausea - again, could be making myself nauseous with anxiety... always ends in burping, no vomiting.
* skin break out, gassy (have been really lucky not to subject anyone to the horror yet) and intermittent constipation. Normally I have BM like clockwork but chocked it up to normal progesterone fluctuations.
9DPO: bbt began triphasic pattern but sleepless nights left the accuracy of this somewhat in doubt.
10DPO-now: random pains in V, pressure at belly button. BFN with FMU
11DPO: total mental breakdown and blew up at DH because he got to golf with his friend and I had to be be by myself in my TWW misery. He said I was scaring him. He can be a little dramatic at times ;) BFN with FMU
12DPO: While grocery shopping I turned to DH and said, "Hey, do you want to make burgers this week? I mean we have those buns in the oven..." WHOOPS, meant to say buns in the fridge.
13DPO: this morning cramping turns more AF-like, totally bummed.... but still no AF so a couple hours ago I decided to test and Voila! BFP on First Response and Clear Blue!!
Listen to your body, and baby dust to all!!