This is my third pregnancy. I've never thought we would succeed so quickly given my age. It even took us longer (6 months and 8 months) to conceive my last two children. I am very grateful for my luck. However, I really owe my success to the Natural Fertility Info website. I will talk more in detail after listing the symptoms.
The biggest symptom is actually not a lot of symptoms. In the first month of trying, I had all the symptoms I read here. Here are a few of the symptoms I felt thus month:
BD on Day 9, 10, 11
O'd on Day 12
1-2dpo: Wet CM, cramps ( had these last month too. I wondered if it's just what happens after BD)
7dpo: felt twinges around lower belly area.
7-9dpo: felt really hot. Hubby said I was burning hot every night
10dpo: all the sudden got an allergy attack like what I normally got in Spring time when pollen count was high. Checked the pollen forecast, it's 4.1 (which was not high). Runny nose, sneezing like crazy (ran through a box of Klenex in half a day). I remembered that I had the same symptom when I was in the TWW for my daughter. Did a $tree test, got a very faint BFP about 10 minutes later.
11dpo: absolutely no PMS symptoms. Nipple got a little darker and it's not as sore as what I felt in other months. Felt really happy. Not moody at all. Tested using FMU, another faint BFP about 10 minutes later. Tested again in the PM, another faint BFP.
12dpo: on vacation. Tested in PM, a stronger BFP showed up within 10 minutes. No cramps at all. To be two days before AF due, I would start feeling cramp this day. Still felt really hot all this long.
13dpo: tested using FMU, a really dark BFP showed up in 1 minute.
I pray and hope for a smooth pregnancy.
The things I did differently this months are:
1. Used OPK to test ovulation
2. Drank grapefruit juice and used pre-seed (got these tips on this website)
3. Avoid saliva contacting both his and my parts
4. Had a vacation (didn't plan for getting conceive, but I wonder if it had played a part)
5. Ate whole fat yogurt every day around ovulation
6. Drank pineapple juice after ovulation
7. Stopped jogging after ovulation, only fast walked.
The many great information I learned from Natural Fertility Info website are:
1. Did a Fertility Cleanse in the month prior to trying. (Boy, did it make a big difference! The month after the cleanse I didn't feel any PMS symptoms while I had it like forever. Cramps, moody, craving sugary food, etc)
2. Started taking Mega Food baby and me multivitamin, Omega 3-6-9, Fertility super food Maca.
3. Had hubby take Mega Food for men and Omega 3-6-9 and exercise three times a week.
4. Avoid any soy product. It could increase the estrogen and throw the hormone out of balance.
5. Ate organic fruits and a big colorful salad every day (both me and hubby)
6. Avoid non- organic diary. Ate only natural meat.
The website had so much information and it had helped so many women with all kinds of issues. I am so grateful of finding this website and want to share with you.