Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Big Fat Positives
It will happen to you to! BFP at 9dpo!!!!!!
My husband and I have been trying to conceive since March of this Year. Like many others I thought it would be a super fast process and became really anxious when it didn't happen on the first try. What I really believe helped me this cycle was that I stopped taking my prenatal's and other vitamins (Vitamin B) (I am a firm believe that they were messing with my cycle) I confirmed this through monitoring my BBT temp and OPKS. I also feel like a big key player was drinking grapefruit Juice non-contrate from the end of my period to O day. I also ate pineapple Core from O day to 5dpo. I honestly did not thing this month would be it! As I did everything contrary to what most people do when they get their BFP's. In fact I was sure this month was not it that I finally decided to got through with getting my Colposcopy and cervical biopsy (which i had been putting off since last month after my abnormal pap) at 7dpo. They tested me for pregnancy but it was negative... i finally got my BFP at 9dpo...
What I used in the previous months that I got BFN's:
1. Preseed- cycles 3-5
2. Prenatals cycles 1-5
3. Softcups-cycle 4 only
4. Temping Cycles 3-5
5. OPKS Cycles 3-5
6. Vitamin B6 & B12
7. Green Tea
8.Stopped drinking coffee cycles 1-5
9.Laying in bed after intercourse and different positions TMI---- i feel like in previous months it would all come out so fast this month the sperm stayed over night until the next day, my guess is the increased muccous helped retention? who knows.
What I did different this month:
ALOT OF PRAYERS!
1. Stopped taking prenatal vitamins
2. Drank Grapefruit Juice -non concentrate from the last day of AF to O day----- this SIGNIFICANTLY increased my cervical mucous. I would rather drink Grapefruit Juice than take EPO because I have read EPO messes with your cycle.
3. Exercised (not too extreme) i went on walks with hubby every evening to take my mind off things. I also made sure to do abs since I read somewhere that having a stronger core helps with conception? anyway this helped me stay distracted more thank anything. i also ate semi healthy..
4. I consumed Pineapple Core from O day to 5DPO
5. Preseed i'm not sure this helped as i had used it for 2 cycles before without success.
6. Green tea occasionally
7. people say to relax but i don't ever relax i'm always on the go and thinking about things so instead of "relaxing" i kept busy and my mind off things.
I honestly did not thing this month would be it! As I did everything contrary to what most people do when they get their BFP's. In fact I was sure this month was not it that I finally decided to got through with getting my Colposcopy and cervical biopsy (which i had been putting off since last month after my abnormal pap) at 7dpo. They tested me for pregnancy but it was negative... i finally got my BFP at 9dpo...
1DPO-7DPO vivid dreams
7DPO to today 11DPO- peeing a lot, hot flashes, and waking up in the middle of the night to pee and feeling wide awake.
other than these symptoms i have nothing else. no sore breasts or anything else.
I hope this helps someone out there!
Baby dust to you all!