Do You Think I Am Pregnant?
Share and vote on pregnancy symptoms
Driving self craY cray
Dear all. Reading all these posts has been so helpful.
I had bb pain after about 3/4 dpo
We BD maybe a day before or on the day of O and i used a instead soft cup. (I have been using opks).
We did it 3 days in a row. A day after i got the smiley face on opk.
I have had a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and some stretching and pulling /shooting pains when i get up from sitting down.
Bbs have been bigger and sore specially on the sides but they seem to have subsided now. bb pain stopped today about 11 dpo. Only a bit sore if i poke. Seems to be better or worse as the day progresses.
Got a bit of brown when i wiped today. 11dpo
Had a feeling af is about to come today then it went away. Bb pain is up and down in intensity.
Creamy white cm that dries up crusty un underwear but not a tonne.
Am i still in the game? I'm driving myself nuts. Any tips on how to cope?
‹ NewerRemoved Implanon, No Period Yet, Could I Be Pregnant?
Older ›I think I am?!
Recent “Am I Pregnant” Stories
Monday, October 16, 2017
- 10dpo with new symptoms 3 votes
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 17dpo.. and period 4 days late.. 6 votes
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Implantation or Early period 11 votes
- 4 days late 4 votes
- Birth Control or Baby? 5 votes
- Crazy 9 votes
Monday, October 9, 2017
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Trying to conceive for a yr 5 votes
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Abnormal Cramps and thick white CM 18 votes
- 6 - 7 DPO 10 votes
- Irregular Period but could it be??? 8 votes
Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Do you think this is implantation? When to test? 5 votes
- Implantation Bleeding? 9 votes
- 6 postive First Response test Tubes Tied 17 yrs ago. 7 votes
- Day 41 and no BFP?! 5 votes
Friday, September 29, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Is this the month?? 4 votes
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 4th IUI cycle. Totally unsure 5 votes