Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby MrsWright31617 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Goodluck!!! Baby dust!!!
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DentistmMama » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Thank you mrswright!!! I hope your pregnancy is going well!!! <3
DentistmMama

Postby DentistmMama » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:38 am

Tested this morning with fmu...bfn
DentistmMama

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:42 am

How many dpo are you Dentistmama? Maybe it's too early!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DentistmMama » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 am

If I ovulated when I think I did...I would be about 12 DPO....but I'm not experiencing ANY of my normal PMS symptoms. During the TWW, I did get a few days of very obvious EWCM and we did bd just in case...so I'm not sure if I actually ovulated later than I thought, which is why I may not have any my usual symptoms. I just feel so down about it :( esp with everyone around me getting pregnant. It's sooo hard. But I'm trying my best to stay positive and praying to God for a miracle. I won't test again until after Friday (if af doesn't show on Thursday). Really had high hopes for the soy cycle.
DentistmMama

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:00 am

Ahh yes, well you could have ovulated later then!! So keep your hopes up!!! 12dpo can still be too early too though!

If you have to go onto another cycle, I would totally recommend temping. I thought it was going to be a pain in the butt but I love it now.. it's so nice to know when I ovulated for sure. My cycles have been wacky since my mc. I ovulated on cd24 two cycles ago, then cd13 last cycle, now cd19 this cycle.
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DentistmMama » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:05 am

I really do hope so! Yesss..I bought a basal thermometer a few weeks ago just in case. But I think I will have to do vaginal temping as I can be a mouth breather. I am a terrible sleeper so would that really effect the results? I don't know much about temping.
DentistmMama

Postby MommaJenna4 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:07 am

has anyone had multiple days of positive OPKs and NOT ovulated? I'm on day 3 of positive ovulation tests but I have no secondary signs of O . and temp is still low. I am also really early in my cycle and wondering if I am getting a surge and no O and will actually O later?? Gosh why does this have to be so hard to figure out lol
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby kmommy22 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:54 am

I just came off birth control and now TTC..I should O in two days :)
kmommy22
Friend

Postby DentistmMama » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:03 am

Good luck kmommy! Keep us updated!!

Still no sign of af for me as of this morning. Still no sore boobs like I do 5-6 days before af so I feel as though I ovulated later than I was thought...which would put me at 7 dpo *if* I did...otherwise I’m 14dpo. Woke up last night from really bad cramping - that’s never happened before. Got up feeling super wet this morning so I thought af was here :( when I went to the bathroom it was just tons of creamy cm. And when I peed it was literally dripping to the point where I thought I was still peeing! What?!! Stick to my prayers and trying to reduce my stress level. Fx and baby dust !
DentistmMama

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 am

You’re still in it dentistmamma!! I hope af stays away!!

I’m 7dpo today.. having the usual progesterone symptoms lol... my temps are so much lower then last months post O temps; it’s really bugging me.. I wonder if that means my progesterone is low?? Last month they were about 98/98.1.. this month they’re 97.7/97.6??
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MommaJenna4 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 am

hey everyone! Trying to catch up. We had some medical issues with my son so I've been dealing with all that mess. Would anyone be able to look at my chart and tell me if It looks like I actually O'd? IT's SO early for me but I *think* i might be 2dpo?!

My Ovulation Chart
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:34 am

I'm pretty sure you're on 2dpo! Once you get tomorrow's temp you'll know for sure!

My chart is attached for this cycle - GO UP TEMPS!!!!! lol I know there is a temp shift, i also use fertility friend and it also gave me crosshairs.. it just isn't as drastic as I'd like it to be. I've also been having really broken sleeps for the past few weeks thanks to our kitten sleeping on my face every night lol so i guess maybe that could be why... bah
Attachments
Kindara.png
Kindara.png (43.4 KiB) Viewed 431 times
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MommaJenna4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:51 am

Thank you!!! I got crosshairs this AM but that means I O'd on cd10- is that TOO early? We BDd just incase but it seems so early to me
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KatyMilly » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Hello everyone! There’s so many new ladies here and so much has happened! I will catch up on all the posts I promise!

I have started my IVF journey and so far it has been the most emotionally exhausting thing I have ever done. But I’m not going to give up! On Wednesday I will find out if I’m ready for egg collection or if I need to carry on with the dreaded injections for a while longer. Soon I will be joining you in another tww and I’m hoping it will be my last.

Good luck to everyone ttc!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff