Following my TTC journey from CD 1

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Following my TTC journey from CD 1

Postby Whit25 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:30 pm

CD 21 DPO 6

Hello! We just returned from our anniversary celebration in Southern California. Great and exhausting trip! Over the trip I didn’t feel much in the way of symptoms. I had some pinching feelings off and on in the area of my left ovary (same side I believe I ovulated on) on dpo 5 but it was gone after a few hours. The thing is that I also had that a bit last cycle and it was unusual for me then too. According to things I’ve read, if things worked, I should be expecting implementation this week sometime. We shall see what happens!
Whit25

Postby Whit25 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 pm

CD 23 DPO 8

The only thing I'm feeling today is exhausted. I am so tired that I don't even want to move. Do I think this is a sign that I'm pregnant...no...I'm not convinced. There are no other signs as to yes or no. As for being tired, I tend to be tired a lot but recently my DH is working full time and doing school at night so I'm doing all of the chores and I just got promoted so I'm navigating that whole new world. So tonight....I'm exhausted. The only other thing is that I've been feeling some quick, sharp pains randomly happen in my right breast. I had it happen once last cycle, strong enough to make me jump. Has anyone else experienced this ever?
Whit25

Postby Whit25 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:44 pm

CD 26 DPO 11

Some minor things going on the past few days. All could be pre af or pg symptoms so who knows. I’ve had tender bbs which I never used to have before af like so many do but I get them occasionally now. I also had a brief bout of nausea yesterday for maybe 30 seconds but it could’ve been because I was hungry. I had some brief mike cramping yesterday and pinching in my left ovary area again today. I have some creamy cm and yesterday for a little while it had a yellow tint and when I checked one time there was a tiny dot of red. While I’d love for these things to mean a double pink line is coming, I really don’t want to get my hopes up. Other than those, nothing really going on. Nothing to me that screams pregnant. Tomorrow will be 12dpo and my DH thinks I should test. I’m really trying not to get my hopes up. We shall see I guess.

How is everyone else doing??
Whit25

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:53 pm

I'm doing well. Just busy trying to make sure I can really start teaching for Vipkid. I just have to do another mock lass to get my certificate to teach level 2 & 3. I wish I could have passed with just one mock class, but I was a couple of points off. Fx that we caught the eggie and that this next mock class goes extremely well.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Whit25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:46 am

CD27 DPO12

So DH and I decided to test today. We were worried it may be too early but we decided to try anyway and then if af didn’t come next week, try again. I had already convinced myself that this isn’t the month because everything was basically the same as last cycle. I poas anyway just in case and waited those dreaded 3 minutes. There were two pink lines!!! I got a BFP!!!!! We are still in shock but super excited!
Whit25

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:13 pm

Congrats Whit on your 2 lines! :bfp: :happyforyou: :yay: :happyforyou: :yay: :jump: :jump: :jump:
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff