Two Week Wait

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!
Post a reply

Making AF come

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 am

I need AF to come. I've been so frantic with my appointments coming up that I've made it not come. I've been relaxing comsuming ginger, parsley, papaya juice, etc to help make it come and it still isn't anywhere to be seen. I am doing a clinical study and my cycle days must be shorter than 35 days or I'm out. I need this. Any help? I only have until tomorrow.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Sometimes sex can make af come. Or you can be like me and just take a pregnancy test. That always seems to bring on af. :x :lol: Good luck! I hope she comes by tomorrow morning!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so true Megan!!!!!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Like megan said, Go blow a bunch of money of hpts and af will be sure to come! Seriously though, You could try alot of vitamin c that has worked for me in the past.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 am

Hahaha I have so many hpt test laying around. I took a hpt and ovulation test thinking that if I took a hpt test it would surely come. I even planned a trip to the pool with no "protection". I wore white shorts and slept in my white sheets.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:26 am

:lol: Did it work?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

No. It's being very subborn. If I didn't want it to show, it would be here already and drag itself out

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Yep Murphy's law!!! Lol!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Well if anything ya'all made me laugh about it. Thank you! :D

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 pm

I had a good giggle to....we all need this sometimes :)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:04 pm

megan6912 wrote:Or you can be like me and just take a pregnancy test. That always seems to bring on af.

It's amazing how they make them come ey? lol
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter