Sacred Places...

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Sacred Places...

Postby MaryB81 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:17 am

Hiya just wondering if anyone else has a special place where they go to think about TTC and would like to share their story?

A couple of months ago, one lunch break I went up a hill near my place of work that looks out over the mountains. I found myself asking for a baby - not sure who i was asking God, the godess, nature, fate? - anyway I felt overcome by a feeling of contentedness and hope. Since then I make time to go to this hilltop a few times a week and contemplate my desires for a baby. I think it is the presence of the mountains that gives me an awareness of how old the world is ... it's difficult to put into words.

I spend so much time overthinking TTC that I think it gives me peace to simply 'be' with my desires.
MaryB81
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MaybeLater » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Wish tww had a "like" button! But since they don't

"LIKE!!!!!"

I need to find a place like that. I think sometimes I let ttc consume me and I don't like the way the bfn's make me feel.
Me(Shan): 26
DH: 27
DD: 5
DS1: Born 1/21/13
DS2: Born 1/23/14

:angel: at 15w1d in Jan 2010
:angel: at 10w in March 2011
:angel: at 4w in June 2011

March '12: SHG- All Clear!
April '12: HSG- Clear!

Clomid Cycle 6: Break- 5/26/12- Surprise :bfp:!

Surprise :bfp: 6/25/13!
MaybeLater
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ih8the2ww » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 pm

What a great idea! I too am guilty of overthinking. Each time a new cycle starts I am excited to try again and promise myself that I will NOT become obsessed with reading 2WW stuff. But I cant help it lol. I am 7 DPO and sitting here reading away. Bah! I need to focus my efforts on finding my "place" hopefully if I can relax a bit things will come together.
ih8the2ww
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff