The BabyMakers #16

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Postby othello » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 am

Hoping - thanks for asking - I'm 12 weeks today! Hard to believe. Starting to feel less exhausted and thankfully my low mood the other night passed. At work so can't stay on long - will try to pop back later
Me 31 DH 39
TTC#1 from Sept 2011
BFP 19/1/12
Scan 28/2/12 HR 192 measuring 9w4d
Scan 26/3/12 measuring 13w1d HR 171
EDD 30 September

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
othello
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MASHINKA » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 am

HELLO EVERYONE, CARA NICE PIX, WISH I WAS THERE, I LOOOVE LOVE LOVE THE OUTDOORS!!!

DS'S FEVER DID GO DOWN FINALLY, AND YESTERDAY SINCE HE WAS FEELING BETTER, HE STARTED BEGGING TO GO TO HIS DADS HOUSE. (UGH) SO AT 9 PM MY HUSBAND AND I HAD TO GO DROP HIM OFF 30 MILES AWAY!!!! AND I AM SO WORRIED THAT HE STILL HASNT FULLY RECOVERED. WELL I GUESS ILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
AF IS STILL LINGERING, I THINK ITS FINALLY FINISHING UP, BUT I HAVE SOME STRANGE PULSATING CRAMPS YESTERDAY AND TODAY, WHO KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING THERE?! ANYWAY,,,,,

,,,, OTHELLO!!!!!!!! 12 WEEKS!!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :hugs: SO SO NICE TO HEAR!!!!

MISSING SORRY YOU ARE SICK, TAKE IT EASY :hugs:
MASHINKA
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissingOurAngel2011 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:57 am

Cara that look's like loads of fun :) GL with your new cycle and your new approach.

Mash fx AF leaves for real and you have a wonderful normal cycle this time round too. Glad DS is getting better!

Othello yay for 12 weeks! Welcome to trimester #2 my dear :D hopefully your sx will settle down soon as your body adjusts to its new state. Do you get a NT scan? I can't wait to see an updated u/s pic from you. My bub doesn't fit on a single shot anymore, but I'll take a pic of my 20w u/s when I get a chance.

Hoping I'm so excited to be team pink, it's sinking in now. I can't wait to decide on her name now! DP's been busy and I've been sick n tired so we haven't had much quality talking time since we had the scan. Hoping we can get it chosen or at least short listed this weekend though! I think I started feeling her a few weeks back, maybe about w18 but now at 20 I'm more sure I'm feeling her moving at least once a day, can't wait to get a big obvious kick though! DP can't feel her yet, but that should change in the next few weeks!!
Where r u upto?
Works still difficult, with a cow for a supervisor I don't see it getting much better :( but yes it's nice to be going to a mon to fri roster, I've worked weekends since I was 18! And it's definately easier on reception then it was on my feet.

UGA my cupcakes were indeed yum tastic :D DP took a pic of a plate full of them and the inside of one, but it was city when it was hot so the Choc topping dribbled into the pink, but you get the idea anyway. I'll post them when I get a chance, no time for ohtoobucket right now. It is hard sitting at a desk all day, I feel useless but I'm still so ridiculously busy it's insane and theres no way I should feel that way, but I do. Hoping I can shed that feeling soo . It's just such a change. I know itll all be worth it though! I so hope I can talk DP into charley, I do t like Charlotte but I absolutely love the name charley lol. I've got 1 or 2 other ideas but charley is a firm #1. Hope your beta was good and your house hunting, while stressful, is enjoyable for you. I don't know much about where your off too. But Hawaii sure would have been nice :) hope the place you did get it lovely too.

Bella hope your off having a wonderful weekend with the family, and your spotting has stopped, or settled at least! I'll have to have words with it if it's still lingering and stressing you out, that's not fair. Lol. Glad to hear you say you'll stop poas-ing, I don't think I believe you though, maybe after your first scan I'll buy it.

Waiting I'm stalking but I don't see more temps yet.. Is it still thurs or ridiculously early Friday morning where you are?? It's sat evening here!
What's goin on darl? I'm looking for that beautiful temp spike to continue.
I bought my ic's on eBay in Bulk too. as for my breaks at work. Or lack of, it's
Law here too that every employee working 5hrs or more must get 2 x10 min breaks and 1x30 min lunch break, +overtime pay for overtime worked, but my employer is using sneaky wording and even blackmail techniques to ensure they don't have to give us our minimum legal rights if it will negatively impact their wallets or strict worker abuse regime. I'm currently trying to explore our legal options with free legal assistance, but seriously anything like that can cost you your job wi my employer, it's beyond a joke.

AFM, found out today at work the vet I work with on Saturdays is 13 w preg! She's been keeping it a secret from me, and everyone at my workplace, but since it was our last day together she decided to tell me! It was so cool to have someone to talk baby's with today, helped the time pass that's for sure.
Took it easy at work, chatted with the vet, and caught up on some paper work- I'm on a committee reviewing all policies and procedures - in the hope I can make a difference there. Got home just before I started this post, and. Now I've really gotta go, we are going to a cracker show the local radio puts on every year. The crackers go off along time with a soundtrack of popular music. It's pretty cool, I've been almost every year since I was old enough to remember and maybe even before then, they do well at making it a family event. Not good weather this year though, it's pouring rain. Fx it goes ahead and DP's still keen. Anyway as I said I gotta head off if I have any chance of getting out there, it's always insanely busy and it's half n hr til they start the show!
BFP 12dpo nov 20/2011!!
16dec :hb: 130 bpm, measures 6w3d
Edd 7 aug 2012
DP, my best friend and my rock
Engaged since dec 2010
Many fur babies
1 angel baby -Missed mc mid 2011 measured 8w2d
1 daughter born aug 7 2012 after 3 months ttc

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/claireb
MissingOurAngel2011
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MissingOurAngel2011 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:10 am

We, (meaning mostly DP) decided the weather was too extreme to go out to the show tonight. In typical Canberra style, now, half n hr AFTER the crackers- its stopped raining! Grrr! So disappointing :( now Thanx to an hr and a half of rain I have to wait a year to see another cracker show like that. :(
We ordered pizza delivery too so we wouldn't have to go out in the rain, I'm so not excited for pizza and a movie, but fx DP sends his mates home soon n joins me
BFP 12dpo nov 20/2011!!
Edd 7 aug 2012
Engaged since dec 2010
Many fur babies

MissingOurAngel2011
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby carak21 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:35 am

Missing I'm sorry you didn't get to attend your show because of the weather! I hope you did end up enjoying your night though. Can't wait to here what you and DP decide on name wise.

Mashinka-Glad AF is packing her things. I hope she decides to take a lonnnngg vacation this month.

Othello-I didn't realize you were already 12 weeks! Holy Moly congrats on the second trimester.

Hoping-Hope all is well. Enjoy your nieces and nephews.

Bella-Have a great weekend! Enjoy yourself.

UGA-When is AF due? I'm so impatient I'm sorry.

AFM-AF gone, she came back a little yesterday afternoon but I'm pretty sure it is just spotting now. So happy she wasn't hard on me. I started taking soy isoflavones, read a lot about it and it is the natural form of clomid. So I guess we will see. Started last night and I haven't had any bad side effects yet and I hope they do not come. I also started taking EPO because they said the Soy will take away your cm, and I don't need that and I have noticed an abundance of cm already and I'm only CD 6. Anyway, I'm headed to a St. Patricks Day parade. DH is in the Firetruck Pull, I want to cheer him on to win. It ought to be interesting to see a bunch of men pushing firetrucks lol. Going to drink some cold green beer and take loads of pictures. Have a great day/night ladies!!!
Me (Cara): 27 DH: 35 ♥
DSS (Taylor); 14
DS-Archer born on 11-12-12 at 35 weeks 1 day
Weighing 5 lbs 12 ozs 19 inches long :)
TTC #2 since 8/2013

My Ovulation Chart
carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissingOurAngel2011 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 pm

We picked her name....

Charley Ascension Fernandez
:D :jump: :D :jump: :D :jump: :D :jump:

Unique and cute :) I love it! And so does DP!

Last night DP didn't come to bed til 5 am but when he did it was the nicest snuggles we've had in ages! I kept waking up to belly rubs and snuggles all morning, we slept in and snuggled til 9:30 :) then :bd: :wink: :)
And we've just spen the day together too, did some shopping and more snuggles while we watched a movie. Now I'm ready for a nap and he's going to organize dinner :) DP can be so sweet :)

Cara - hope you had a great st paddys day! Mine yesterday turned out to be a total non event - work all day then missed the crackers... Oh well, I was pretty tired and had a good night/ morning/ today with DP so it's fine.
Can't wait to see some pics of your day though, sounds like great fun. DP is not a physical/athletic guy. He's more electronics/ stereo comps and car related fun (drifting, off roading etc) kind of guy. Which can be good fun too :D
Last edited by MissingOurAngel2011 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
BFP 12dpo nov 20/2011!!
Edd 7 aug 2012
Engaged since dec 2010
Many fur babies

MissingOurAngel2011
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MissingOurAngel2011 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Waiting you have definately o'd by those temps!!! Shame you missed a temp there but I'd say O was cd 17 or 18, it'll be interesting to see which ff picks. It should give you ch's in a day or two. Now fx those temps stay sky high, stick bean stick.
BFP 12dpo nov 20/2011!!
Edd 7 aug 2012
Engaged since dec 2010
Many fur babies

MissingOurAngel2011
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby othello » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 am

LOVE the name Missing! :jump: :jump: I'm so glad DP agreed to go with your first choice - makes things a whole lot easier!

I have an NT scan booked but not until I'm 13w3d - so a week on Monday. I'm already getting nervous that I'll need to decide about an amnio - partly 'cos I'm not in my 20s any more and DH is 40! But we'll see what happens. I'm really stressing out at the moment about telling work. We've decided not to tell anyone until after the scan - hopefully it won't be obvious before then! I'm just worrying about work because I've only been in my job 8 months and I'm not sure my colleagues will be happy - they've had really bad luck with locums before I arrived. But then DH says stuff them - they should be happy for me and anyone who isn't - well, that's their problem!

Cara - sounds like you had a fun St Patrick's day! I didn't do much to celebrate it. The green beer sounds interesting! :D I hope the soy isoflavones help - as part of my job I used to see people wanting gender reassignment and when they weren't eligible for hormone prescriptions we would advise them to go eat Burgen bread - which has soy in it. Apparently 1 slice has the equivalent of the oestrogen we would prescribe! Don't know if you get that bread in the US but plenty of other options I'm sure. FX it works for you FX FX
Me 31 DH 39
TTC#1 from Sept 2011
BFP 19/1/12
Scan 28/2/12 HR 192 measuring 9w4d
Scan 26/3/12 measuring 13w1d HR 171
EDD 30 September

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
othello
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MissingOurAngel2011 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 am

Othello Thanx I really love her name too, I'm getting used to the middle name still but it's DP's mothers name and it's unique which was one thing I really wanted, so I certainly can't complain :D :D :D
Yay for your upcoming scan :D bub will be fine! :) and they look like a bub by 13w! So exciting! Try not to worry about work, my big boss and my supervisor are bitter at me but they're obliged to help me stay in work through the pregnancy or pay me to stay home. Just know your rights. I'm sure they'll be ok though. Dh is right though, stuff them if theyre going to be silly about it!
having said that though, I can relate to being nervous about telling people- I still havent told my mums side of the family, I'm afraid of their reactions- they're so controlling and interfering, they mean well but they'll drive me bat sh!t crazy with their help and opinions. And probably now get upset I didn't tell them sooner :? They just don't understand it's my life, not theirs.
BFP 12dpo nov 20/2011!!
Edd 7 aug 2012
Engaged since dec 2010
Many fur babies

MissingOurAngel2011
TTC Diva
TTC Diva