PMS...Gonna bite someones head off...know what I mean?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PMS...Gonna bite someones head off...know what I mean?

Postby pcosgirl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:55 am

Hi All,
I have been due for my Periods for the last week or more (always irregular, due to having pcos)...grrrr

Anyways, I am always a moody hormonal b**ch, once again (due to pcos)..
But at the moment, I am so bloody cranky..I feel like I could bite somebody's head off...lol
My husband only has to look at me the wrong way and im going off at him.
Does anyone else turn into mega beast when pms..ing..? I mean really bad, feel like your not even you, want to scream than cry than yell than cry than scream etc etc etc....
Hope im not alone in this!!

Baby dust to all
xx
pcosgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby epona87 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:38 am

I get horrible PMS. The day of my period this month I was so damn emotional. Me and my boyfriend were watching a television show and one of my favourite characters died. I couldn't stop crying. This wasn't just a few tears.. I was literally curled up on the couch sobbing and couldn't stop.

I usually go through an angry phase right before AF flow is due and then the first two days of getting it I cry at everything! The horrible cramps and bloating don't help the case either!!
epona87
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby pcosgirl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 pm

ahh someone who can relate!!
Thanks... :)
pcosgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Salix » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh yes! I get an anger that I find quite scary.

It's like I go out of my way to deliberately mis-interpret what DH says or does (or doesn't do!). I manage to bite my tongue with everyone else (poor husband!) but I seethe so much my ears pound, and I'm sure my blood pressure must sky-rocket. Not good!

I also swing from anger to utter depression within minutes. I've yet to find anything that helps, but stress makes it loads worse.
Salix babylonica
Salix
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff