Heartbreaking :( boooo

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Heartbreaking :( boooo

Postby michelle25 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 am

Well af has arrived 3 days early. Came off the depo in dec 2010 after 7 years. Thought my cycles were every 32-33 days but this one has been 30!
I always think I'll be ok of its not this month but no, you end up feeling devastated. And to make it worse this month I've found out one of the girls at work had a miscarriage but didn't know she was pregnant and didn't want another baby, and then one of our apprentices just found out she's 3 months along and wasn't trying and didn't even want a baby but she's keeping it.
Doesn't get easier does it :( x
michelle25
Friend

Postby Aimeeg39 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:29 am

Michelle25, I am sooo right with you the :af: showed her ugly face this morning. I have figured out my cycles are running 25-28 days. I also was thinking the same way you were. Well if it is not this month no big deal. Of course that is not how I feel today. All I find myself doing is running into people with babies and I become sad. So now on to the wait for the big O again..
Aimeeg39
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Zanna » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 pm

AF showed up today for me, but I was expecting her tomorrow, so I'm not really surprised. Just disappointed! Even though I knew I was out because we didn't time BDing very well, it still stings to know I'm not pregnant. I wish it would just happen, and I didn't have to try so hard. The rest of my family seems to have no trouble at all, they get pregnant just looking at each other. I feel sad that it isn't that easy for me. And I worry that it's going to get a lot harder. I'm 34, DH is 42. We're not getting any younger, so waiting for a baby really sucks. DH has had a name picked out for a baby girl ever since we got married almost four years ago. I really hope I can give him one.
Zanna
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby michelle25 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:55 pm

It's horrible that we are all going through this. It's hard to keep looking forward to the next month, the days just drag don't they.
Well if we all conceive this month we'll have our babies as our Christmas presents lol :) xx
michelle25
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff