Anyone else feeling HOPELESS

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Anyone else feeling HOPELESS

Postby boogie26 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi Ladies got put here this morning. I don't know what's up. I have been checking CP and CM for the last 5 days and I have streaks of pink CM and thought for sure it was Implantation. But of course life can't be that easy. So my body decided to throw another curve ball at me. And I am here at CD 1 again. Feeling like I am a lost cause. I seem to be ovulating according to temps. Have the lows in the first half and the highs in the second half. OPK have beeen positive. Just don't know what else to do. Anyone have any advice or new things they are gonna do differently this cycle? I am gonna try drinking more water, green tea, and no sugars of any kind. I already don't drink caffeine so I guess I am even gonna have to give sprites for their sugar content and I have been eating all natural and organic. Hoping this cycle is our cycle. Lots of babydust and lots of bfp for all of us. Here we go TTC cycle #3 of seriously trying for me. Best thing about this is I have now become a a Regular 28 day cycle, I have never been and the last few months I have so I guess everything has a better outcome.
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby anastasia1009 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am

Your not alone. I have been trying on & off for 3 yrs now. Stopped a few months here and there because DH is doing his PhD and he is quite stressed. I am going to make an appointment to see an RE at the end of the month and ask to get on clomid. Found out the RE appointment is free and covered by my Ontario Health Plan and all the tests too. Just need to pay for clomid which is good. I wanted to make an appointment for day 3 of my cycle but I don't know if we could time BD this month cause of his work.
This month trying 2 doses of wheatgrass to help my eggs and baby aspirin for my lining. Plus get some OPK's to figure out when to BD cause I might only have one day to BD before the egg drops and I want it to be perfect.

Good Luck
meow
deb
<a href="www.fertilityfriend.com/home/16142a" target="_blank"><br /></a>
anastasia1009
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby boogie26 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:03 pm

I too am thinking about making an appointment to see RE to see what's up and have DH do sperm counts. Idk I just really am trying to find my hope and strength to continue. Or should I say courage. I am afraid that it will always be disappointment. Thinking of taking a long walk later to clear my mind and figure this upcoming month out and find somethings to do differently. I timds BD right just didn't get to BD after O. So I might have messed up there. I might get the core of the pineapple the 5 days after O and try baby aspirin. Have u ever been PG? I have not and I am also 26 years old, DH also is 26. We were high school sweethearts. Anywho idk this whole things is enough to drive someone bonkers.
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby carak21 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:51 pm

I just had to comment, this may or may not make you feel better but I promise it is aimed to! I am 25 DH is 33, I'm healthy perfect weight eat right and don't do anything I'm not supposed. Not because I'm ttc but because I just don't. Before we got pregnant the first time, I was 23 and we tried for 7 months and finally got a bfp. Sadly it ended in a m/c at 8 weeks. Then we have been trying for 23 months and I finally got a bfp again. It also ended as a m/c. But the point is, don't feel out yet. The doctor has told me time and time again, I can get pregnant. They have run tests and nothing is stopping us. So I just take every new month as God saying, things aren't perfect yet and he is picking out the most perfect baby for us. You have tons of time girl and it will happen very soon. Keep doing what your doing and don't stress too much. The extra stress can weigh down on you. I would love to see how you make it this cycle, third times a charm from what I hear :wink:
Me (Cara): 27 DH: 35 ♥
DSS (Taylor); 14
DS-Archer born on 11-12-12 at 35 weeks 1 day
Weighing 5 lbs 12 ozs 19 inches long :)
TTC #2 since 8/2013

My Ovulation Chart
carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby boogie26 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:16 pm

I wanna thank you for your words of encourgement and I really do appreciate them. Someimes I feel like it'll happen and sometimes I don't. In the last almost 10 years. And I say 10 years cause this May will be 10 years my husband and I have been together, and ever since we have been together we have never used protection and I have never in those 10 years been pregnant. Its is easier for women who have gotten pregnant to save face and say its okay its not your time. But for those of us who have never been pregnant its a scary thing because we can't help but wonder why us what's wrong with us. I hope and pray that you are right and maybe third time is the charm but I have to prepare myself for the heart break either way. Like I said I thank you for the encouragement and I pray that I am one of those ladies that will get pregnant on the third time around. This whole thing is scary and stressfull. I will try not to stress as much but you know what I mean. I have never been a care free soul. Or at least my surrounding ever never let me be. Babydust to you and lots of prayers going to all of you ladies for those positive test.
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby carak21 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:43 pm

I totally understand where you are coming from. DH and I never used protection of any kind either, although it was only for a year. Still it makes you wonder. I had always told him I was unable to have kids. I say if it doesn't happen in the next two months, go to a RE and see if they can run some tests. It could be something simple or it could be something harder but either way, you'd like to know so you can set up a new plan to get your thb. I told my doctor I wasn't going to wait another 23 months to see if I get a bfp so he told me to try for 3 months and then if nothing happens we will try something new. Good luck to you and I hope you get your bfp soon!
Me (Cara): 27 DH: 35 ♥
DSS (Taylor); 14
DS-Archer born on 11-12-12 at 35 weeks 1 day
Weighing 5 lbs 12 ozs 19 inches long :)
TTC #2 since 8/2013

My Ovulation Chart
carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby boogie26 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:54 pm

I told Dh that its doesn't happen this cycle then I was going to the doctor to see if or what they could do. I am just tired of not knowing. I went before and he said your too young to really worry and everything is fine. Only test ran for thyroid and that was when I wasn't even ovulating. I had prolly one or two periods a year for a long time. And then in 2009 they came back to not regular cycle. Now they have stablized themselves out to a 28 day cycle. I know I am ovulating. I just want to know if I am wasting my time, you know. And I don't wanna wait another 10 years to find out. My sister which is my twin sister had 7 babies so maybe she got all the baby making genes, lol. I pray as hard as I can that I am cured of whatever infertility issues I have and that god finds me fit to have my own childern but I would like to know. Anyways I hope your right that third time is a charm. And hopefully we see a some bfp from us. Anyways I will send some babydust to you and hope for the best for me. Thanks again, u cheered me up a lot even I sound like you didn't. U did.
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Christine1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Hello,
I def know that feeling! I am now going on to my 5th month ttc#1 and let me tell you it isn't easy! I know it hasn't been that long, but seriously i keep crying when I get AF and just the other day I cried for 2 hours straight when I heard someone we know is pregnant! I don't want to feel like that! I always say is there something wrong with me, because i've never been pregnant before? I am 30 years old and am getting scared as my clock is ticking. I want to go to an RE but i'm afraid to go yet because do I want to be put on medication just yet and have that painful test so soon? Ah! Decisions!
Christine1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby boogie26 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm

That's the same here. Going to the doctor is something I want to cause I don't want to not know but I hear it can be quite expensive and I don't have the insurance for it. So everything I do will have to be out of pocket and then there's the chance that you can be catergorized in the unexplained fertility and then there's maybe you could have something seriously wrong with you. All big decisions and I don't want to take medicines. I feel I want to conceive naturally. Idk its all frustrating that us women can't do what we were placed here for. I am having some bigger issues at the moment and I don't know how to even go about getting them addressed, its weird all the things that you start noticing about your body once you start really trying to conceive. Why can't this be easier? I know life is tough and I have had some doozy's throwed my way but dang why can't this be something that happens like its does for the 16 year olds who have unprotected sex with random dudes? Sorry but that one just knocks me for a loop. Anyways I found some hope and I am gonna continue to try and if its meant to be then its meant to be if not then I do have custody of my neice. Which still isn't the same but she's mine for now. :)
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Christine1 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 am

boogie26 wrote:That's the same here. Going to the doctor is something I want to cause I don't want to not know but I hear it can be quite expensive and I don't have the insurance for it. So everything I do will have to be out of pocket and then there's the chance that you can be catergorized in the unexplained fertility and then there's maybe you could have something seriously wrong with you. All big decisions and I don't want to take medicines. I feel I want to conceive naturally. Idk its all frustrating that us women can't do what we were placed here for. I am having some bigger issues at the moment and I don't know how to even go about getting them addressed, its weird all the things that you start noticing about your body once you start really trying to conceive. Why can't this be easier? I know life is tough and I have had some doozy's throwed my way but dang why can't this be something that happens like its does for the 16 year olds who have unprotected sex with random dudes? Sorry but that one just knocks me for a loop. Anyways I found some hope and I am gonna continue to try and if its meant to be then its meant to be if not then I do have custody of my neice. Which still isn't the same but she's mine for now. :)

Yep you are so right and I feel exactly like you do and it's just not fair! I wish it was just that easy and I learned so many things in the last few months about the body that I never knew! Hang in there it just supposedly takes time for a lot of people ah i'm so sick of hearing that though! lol :(
Christine1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby boogie26 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 am

Yeah I am right there with you. I will keep trying until I have my own child but its hard not to get discouraged. Aunt Flo keeps throwing me for a loop, cause when I started this my cycles were 33-35 days long now, I am a 28 day cycle, like clock work now, everything seems to be in working order for me but just no baby. I went to see a pyshic just to get some hope and she was a joke she says to me you will conceive another child in the next year and I was thinking well where did the other one go, but I had my neice with me and she is 5. I couldn't help but laugh. Anyways she said that I will have a boy. Well long story short my husband called the California Pyshic line and she had him crying from the things she knew just by him telling her his name. She knew that his mom passed away in June and that we had a house fire and things that were in the fire and she also told him my real name and she said that I would be pregnant by my birthday and that I would give birth at the beginning of next year early spring, she didn't even know my birthdate he didn't tell her but she said that everyone would be overjoyed cause it'll be around the holidays and all eyes would on me, which isn't why I want a baby, I don't want attention but anyways. My birthdate is November 20, she knew that DH didn't tell her anything about me. She gave me hope. Also every single pyshic we spoke with said that I would have a brown haired baby boy and he would be healthy and that if I would stop one stupid thing that I would get pregnant on my own. The only thing I know is that I smoke, and that in itself is one of the hardest things I have tried to quit. Anyways sorry this is so long. I just wanted to say that I found my hope again and I believe I will get pregnant, just don't know when, lol.
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Christine1 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 pm

boogie26 wrote:Yeah I am right there with you. I will keep trying until I have my own child but its hard not to get discouraged. Aunt Flo keeps throwing me for a loop, cause when I started this my cycles were 33-35 days long now, I am a 28 day cycle, like clock work now, everything seems to be in working order for me but just no baby. I went to see a pyshic just to get some hope and she was a joke she says to me you will conceive another child in the next year and I was thinking well where did the other one go, but I had my neice with me and she is 5. I couldn't help but laugh. Anyways she said that I will have a boy. Well long story short my husband called the California Pyshic line and she had him crying from the things she knew just by him telling her his name. She knew that his mom passed away in June and that we had a house fire and things that were in the fire and she also told him my real name and she said that I would be pregnant by my birthday and that I would give birth at the beginning of next year early spring, she didn't even know my birthdate he didn't tell her but she said that everyone would be overjoyed cause it'll be around the holidays and all eyes would on me, which isn't why I want a baby, I don't want attention but anyways. My birthdate is November 20, she knew that DH didn't tell her anything about me. She gave me hope. Also every single pyshic we spoke with said that I would have a brown haired baby boy and he would be healthy and that if I would stop one stupid thing that I would get pregnant on my own. The only thing I know is that I smoke, and that in itself is one of the hardest things I have tried to quit. Anyways sorry this is so long. I just wanted to say that I found my hope again and I believe I will get pregnant, just don't know when, lol.

Funny you say this about the psychic because I just made an appointment next month to see one for the first time. I am scared though, but whatever it's just to go with a few friends and hear it I don't have to believe it. I am hoping they were right for you and you will be pregnant by your birthday! You should try to get the patch or that fake cigarette that they have now it doesn't have all the bad stuff a cigarrette has and plus u won't have a choice but to stop as soon as u get pregnant so u might as well stop now. Good luck to you! :mrgreen:
Christine1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby boogie26 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 pm

We actually got one of those electronic ones and we have been using them. As soon as AF leaves I am done for good. I don't crave them anymore I just do it out of habit. Between the two of us (DH) we smoke a pack a day. He has almost quit so time for me to bite the bullet and quit cold turkey. I know its for the best and I know I can do it I just have to keep reminding myself cause I do believe its a test that if I can quit I will get pregnant. Anyways I hope all goes well with your psyhic, I believe some are intutive but some are fake. As for example the first one I went and seen, lol. Anyways babydust to you and hoping to see your bfp soon. :)
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Christine1 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:26 pm

boogie26 wrote:We actually got one of those electronic ones and we have been using them. As soon as AF leaves I am done for good. I don't crave them anymore I just do it out of habit. Between the two of us (DH) we smoke a pack a day. He has almost quit so time for me to bite the bullet and quit cold turkey. I know its for the best and I know I can do it I just have to keep reminding myself cause I do believe its a test that if I can quit I will get pregnant. Anyways I hope all goes well with your psyhic, I believe some are intutive but some are fake. As for example the first one I went and seen, lol. Anyways babydust to you and hoping to see your bfp soon. :)

Baby dust to u as well and good luck with stopping smoking
Christine1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby boogie26 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Thank you its gonna be hard but I will use my reminders :)
boogie26
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff