Calling All Ladies Who Are Starting Cycle Over

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Calling All Ladies Who Are Starting Cycle Over

Postby Hope_4_twins » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

She is here. :af: Today is CD 1, March 29th. I was only on my first cycle of TTC #2.
I have had a massive headache the past day. I plan on catching up on some rest this weekend.

What I plan to do differently this cycle is more BD'ing. Due to my schedule and DH's work schedule, and all our responsibilities, hard to find time to DTD especially during O time. I plan on making it more of a priority this month no matter what. :D
DH-Married 10 Years!
DD-6
DD2- Baby

1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
Hope_4_twins
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CrissyCole » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:49 pm

That sounds like a good plan to me! Just make sure not to make a chore out of bding! We made that mistake and ended up not finishing every time if ya know what i mean :/ this month i plan on increasing exercise (down 41 pounds woohoo) and bding going to try and spice that part up some... not sure how yet lol... also not going to be so obsessed like normal, we've been ttc for over 2yrs this is going to be our 2nd cycle using clomid... well good luck! Baby dust
CrissyCole
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Hope_4_twins » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello Crissy,

Congrats on loosing weight. That is not an easy task. I had lost all the weight I gained when I was pregnant with DD. However, due to the eating sweets for some reason I had a strong craving and not exercising I gained most of the weight back. Before, getting pregnant I weighed 135.

I have been exercising 5 days a week since Jan. I have lost some, it is a slow battle for me. :D

Yeah, that is why I plan on BD'ing every other day. It does feel like a chore, which is not good. I don't like having to plan BD'ing. I just want to be pregnant already so I can go back to DTD when I feel like it.

Hopefully this will be your month. Good luck
DH-Married 10 Years!
DD-6
DD2- Baby

1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
Hope_4_twins
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to General TTC Stuff