My DH wants to give up and get my IUD put back in bc of PMS

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Rubyru » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 am

How about trying something herbal to settle the PMS. Evening primrose oil or St John's Wort etc. There may be others with more experience that can guide you more. Some herbal supplements will help with PMS and increase fertility.
Rubyru
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Seelie » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 am

Also add calcium and 100 mg of B6 to help you out.
Don't give up after 4 months! Sorry your man was insensitive ...especially when you are struggling with your hormones.
Ist IUI June 2011 - BFP!
9w :angel:
2nd IUI Oct 2011 - :bfp:
DD born 25th June 2012
TTC #2
:angel: April 2013
:angel: June 2013
:angel: October 2013
Have stopped TTC as heartache was too much.
ImageImage
Seelie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loobynooby » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Sorry to hear that your DH didn't handle the situation too well. Men aren't built like us women and think they need to give an answer/solution and don't realise that all we want from them is a hug, a foot massage and for them to listen to us rant! I hope that things settle down for you and fingers crossed that you get your bfp soon and some understanding from hubby :wink: .
Loobynooby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Anniola » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:21 am

Awe hun men are completely oblivious at times. My DH said to me 'dont think you should have a baby just so you can get a year off work'....this was just days after yet another bfn lol pig!
Anyway yes PMS is a bummer and i have noticed it has got worse the older I get. I agree with Rubyru...St Johns Wort or Evening Primrose will help you out no end. Also Evening primrose will also help with CM. It wouldnt hurt to take some extra iron too. Apparently iron loaded ladies have up to 60% less fertility problems than those not taking iron so its worth a go. Ill be starting mine tonight.
Good luck x
Anniola
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to General TTC Stuff