Herbal remedies for the emotionally wacked out part of PMS??

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Tee2876 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Hey there,

I started Vitex now about a month ago, Im on CD112 today and started it around CD90....I take 1200mgs total, 1 400mg pill 3 x a day. The only thing Ive noticed so far is more even BBT's and higher then normal (i started temping around CD57) when I wnated to figure out my cycle. I know Im no help but thought I'd stop in say hi!
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tee2876 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 am

SarahMarie934 wrote:So your temps rose and then have stayed more steady since? Seems that would indicate that it increased your progesterone and has since kept your hormones more balanced? Bc what raises your temps is an increase in progesterone, right? That's interesting. Definitely will be trying it.
That is quite a long cycle you are on. Must be frustrurating. Ever heard anything about soy isoflavones? Supposedly they work like a natural Clomid to encourage your body to ovulate.

Hello there - My temps have def. stabilized they would be low like 95.9 low now they are closer to 97 since vitex. Although no period still I like the results thus far. I am going to add a few things to my cocktail Dong Quai and Evening Primrose. I alwasy feel like AF is on way but yet nada! frustrating but what can ya do. Are you temping?? where are you in your cycle now?
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tee2876 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Well your cycles sound delish! lol. I'd pay for 31 days. You never know though 9DPO is sooo early you may not even implant till up to 12 DPO therefore wont get a + until atleast 15 DPO....Just wait it out. You should start temping if you get AF even if you dont' you can start tomorrow morning. It just puts you in tune a bit better with your cycle
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tee2876 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Id rather 26 then 118 like mine lol. Im going to Dr. today so we will see what happens.
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tee2876 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 am

SarahMarie934 wrote:Oh I hear ya! I know I have nothing to complain about. Especially since I already am blessed with 2 children that I came by easy as pie!! I am just frustrated because I have not had to deal with PMS and AF since I got pregnant with my son 9 years ago, thanks to the wonder that is the Mirena IUD. Even before that I was on the pill and I think that was cutting back some of the PMS symptoms as well because I have never experienced this kind of crazy in all my life...except for when I was pregnant (particularly the first trimesters) when I was a hormonal wreck addicted to sleeping...very very much the way I feel during my 2ww. It was ok to have to deal with that sort of thing, knowing I was pregnant and getting a baby at the end of the deal...plus people (esp husbands) make allowances for you when you are pregnant but are not so much impressed that you are acting like a nutjob just because you have PMS.

But yes, at this juncture, I really have nothing to complain about. So what did the doctor have to say? Do you have any other children or is this your first attempt at ttc?

Lol it's ok a cycle is what it is.....I do have 3 of my own and 2 step mine are 20, 16 and 13, step sons 7 and 4.... So I think the vitex worked!!! I went to Dr. classic PCOS case so after I figure out if I did O and get AF or PG but will finish testing after AF does come on 3rd day of AF for all my levels but check out my chart!!! (wait do you or do you not temp)

My hubby and I really want one together but realize if it doesnt happen then we just retire early :)

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/394958">My Ovulation Chart</a> || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tee2876 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 am

Well according to research I would have O'd Monday so Im 2DPO now, those highs are due to drinking beer for sure...lol. I had no issues really I was ovulating more but my Dr said since Im 35 or older that's when it's all down hill.....PCOS is the devil. And you are thinkin just the way we are!!! one more is a bonus : ) As for temping def take temp when you get up that 2 hrs before wakeup! as long as you do that every day you will be fine!!! I wake before 5 am every day so im used to it.
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff