First Timer Looking for Advice

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

First Timer Looking for Advice

Postby JustAddBaby » Thu May 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi All,

My husband and I have been TTC for 4 cycles now and no luck. I know by all standards, we are still very much in the normal range, but I feel like every month of BFNs is slowly killing me. I've wanted this since before I can remember. In fact, I always wanted to be a mother even more than I wanted to get married (I got lucky and found the man of my dreams, but would have wanted to do this on my own if I hadn't). I am 27, DH is 28, and I have no indication that I have any fertility obstacles. We had DH's sperm tested last month and everything was perfect.

Does anyone have any advice for TTC and staying positive throughout this process? I know the pressure I'm putting on myself is not helping me, but I just can't seem to find a balance. I've also been charting for the past 3 cycles, which I find helps take some of the unpredictability out of this process.

Thank you for your advice.
JustAddBaby
Friend

Postby monkeysauce » Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Stop taking allergy and cold medicine
Drink lots of water
Track your cycles on FertilityFriend.com
Missionary position, lay on your back for a while after
PreSeed
monkeysauce
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JustAddBaby » Thu May 17, 2012 6:50 pm

We actually just started using the PreSeed last month, so I'm glad to hear you recommend that. I've read the online reviews, but it's good to hear it from someone who's had luck.

Thank you!!!
JustAddBaby
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff