Need some hope! Please help...

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need some hope! Please help...

Postby slim2nun » Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 am

So I know I'm likely holding on when I shouldn't be anymore, but here's my story... I'm 14 dpo and got three very faint BFPs yesterday, and another very faint one this morning. Unfortunately, I've been bleeding for a few days - less than a full blown period but more than just spotting, and bright red. I've had some cramps on and off, but nothing as bad as my normal AF cramps. I was really hoping that the bleeding was just my stupid friable cervix, but what makes me sad is that my temps have also been lower the last few days, and today it dropped below the coverline :cry: Because I'm still getting a positive on the HPT, I'm going to call my OB when they open and try to get in for some bloodwork. I'm really feeling negative about this - how could I get it just to have it taken away?! But has anyone ever experienced anything like this, and still had a healthy pregnancy? Is there any hope for me? :(
slim2nun

Postby slim2nun » Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 am

Okay - Update: I'm now sure this is a chemical pregnancy... I basically got my normal period this morning, and that low temp just confirms it. Trying not to be too sad - just wish I hadn't had the inclination to test yesterday. Then I wouldn't even have anything to worry about it. Oh well. On to the next try...
slim2nun

Return to General TTC Stuff