**ROLL CALL!**

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

**ROLL CALL!**

Postby maddy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:03 am

Lets get to know each other! Feel free to answer only the questions you want to. :D

Name/Partner's Name:
Age/Partner's Age:
How long have you been together:
Do you have children, if so how many and ages:
How long have you been TTC:
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
Anything about yourself you want to share:

maddy

Re: **2014 1st half ROLL CALL!**

Postby Mand8301 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Hey there! I'll go first, I suppose:

Name/Partner's Name: I'm Amanda! My fiance probably doesn't want his name shared, so I'll call him S. :)

Age/Partner's Age: I'm 30. He's 34.

How long have you been together: Almost 3 1/2 years now!

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Sadly no. :( He has a 14 y/o daughter and an 11 y/o son with his ex. We have them every weekend.

How long have you been TTC: NTNP since last April 2013. Actively TTC since October 2013.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Obviously, he doesn't. I don't have any that I know of, but I suspect I may.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Pretty much BBT, OPK and preseed for right now.

Anything about yourself you want to share: Let's see... I'm engaged to my wonderful fiance and we are getting married on April 27, 2014. I'm a RN who just finished a master's program. I got divorced at 25 from my ex despite being ready for kids at that point, and put off having kids til I found Mr. Right. Now that I've found him, I'm just in a rush to have babies and be a mom. Most of my friends are moms already, and it's hard being the only one without kids. I miss out on a lot of mommy talk and play dates. It is especially hurtful to watch them all get pregnant easily, or accidently, while I want it so bad and have had so much trouble. That about sums me up right now! :)
Me: 30 yrs old
Hubs: 35 yrs old, 1 DS (12) and 1 DD (15)

BFP 12/30/13! God is so good!
DD Priya was born on 9/8/14 @ 4:19am via C-section!

Mand8301
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby v0mich01 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:54 pm

I love this idea!

Name/Partner's Name: Victoria dh is Joseph
Age/Partner's Age: Both 25.
How long have you been together: Been together for 7.5 years, married coming on 4 years.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: We have one angel waiting for us, and we are starting foster care in the new year. We will be taking up to two kids under the age of four.(and I can hardly wait!!!!)
How long have you been TTC: 19 months. :(
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: We are diagnosed as "unexplained" infertility. (as in all tests are normal...)
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) we have two cycles left of clomid( with estrogen, trigger shot, and progesterone suppositories) which we will do Jan and Feb assuming no cysts. We may end up doing one iui. After that we're going to do bbt, opk, and timed intercourse for the remainder of the year, and hopefully that'll result in our bfp. If not we'll start up with our RE again January 2015
Anything about yourself you want to share: i love this website and these ladies! Hoping the new year all brings us our bfp!
My Ovulation Chart

Me(Victoria)-27
DH-27
mc 8/13
DS- born 12/30/14 ttc 23 months, conceived clomid and iui. scheduled cx after complicated pregnancy.
Nursing and nt/np

TTC journey http://waitingonourwelcome.wordpress.com/
v0mich01
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby skyylerhopes69 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:38 pm

ok im in bc my group of ladies r being to quiet :(

Name/Partner's Name: im annie, dh is chris
Age/Partner's Age: im 22 hes 26
How long have you been together:together over 4 and a half yrs. married for 1.5 yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 3 furbabies, do they count lol
How long have you been TTC:a yr come january :(
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: not diagnosed yet.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) once i get a period ill get cd blood work done and other tests. hopefully starting clomid in february
Anything about yourself you want to share: my af ran off in oct :( i know im not pg because tests and bbt dont lie :( i already did 10 days of progesterone. once holidays r over hopefully my dr will kick up the prescription so it works again.
me-23
dh- 27

4 furbabies, 2 dogs, 2 kitten

ttc since january 2013

started acupuncture 10-3-13
ended 12-26-13 did nothing to help me :(

cd 2 b/w, testosterone, thyroid.....everything normal...except testosterone was high, which indicates some pcos.
start metformin 1/22/14...ended met nov. 14.

50mg clomid may and june, cd 3-7...nada.
100mg july 4-8, oct days 5-9... nada...feeling really depressed about ttc...given up pretty much all hope of conceiving.

My Ovulation Chart

skyylerhopes69
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mahkohime » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Okay, here goes...

Name/Partner's Name: Michelle, husband's name is Nathan

Age/Partner's Age: 29, husband is also 29

How long have you been together: Since Aug 2002, married since Sept 2009, Only been having sex since March 2013 (Vaginismus).

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None yet! (2 cats don't count)

How long have you been TTC: Since April 2013!

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: None known.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Stay on PreSeed, keep drinking green tea twice a day (me), stay on prenatals and vitamin D. Keep at it and keep praying!

Anything about yourself you want to share: We have already been through a lot together, including my Vaginismus and my severe Migraines. Also, a month before we were to be married Nathan had a severe Manic episode where his parents thought he was fine, left on vacation, and I had to take him to the hospital. He was not himself anymore. He is healthy and on meds these days, but I am always vigilant and on the lookout for symptoms and I make sure he has plenty of vitamins, fruits, veggies, proteins, ect. We have great Faith in the Lord and know that all of these things happen in His timing and all for his glory. He has put the desire in my heart for a child, so one day it will happen. But it won't be on my schedule. It will be on his. That is always the hard part for me!
TTC #1

TTC since March 2013
Diagnosed with Vaginismus 2012
Married my best friend 2009, did not consummate until 2013
Mahkohime

Postby Fire Wife » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Name/partner's name: Amber and my hubby's name is Drew

Age/Partner's Age: 24 (25 next month) and 26

How long have you been together: November 2008. Just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None, but we do have two pit bulls

How long have you been TTC: since November 2013

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: none known.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Keep taking vitamins!

Anything about yourself you want to share: I am a vegetarian married to a meat eater! I suffered from chronic migraines for years until I started seeing a chiropractor regularly. D has drug induced lupus from acne medication he took as a teen. He is a firefighter and I am not sharing here what I do. :-) we love dogs, especially our two!
Fire Wife

Postby queenypink » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Oh, fun :)

Name/Partner's Name: My name is Queenypink. DH is DH.

Age/Partner's Age: I just turned dirty thirty this year, DH is turning 35 ... in a couple weeks! Yikes that came quickly!

How long have you been together: We have been together officially since December 2009, and recently ( :) ) got married September 2013.

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Sadly, no. No furbabies even... we have allergies :(

How long have you been TTC: Since Feb/Marchish 2012. Gah, coming up to two years soon. Not an anniversary I want to celebrate.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not really - My tests came back normal, and DH's SA came back on the low side of normal. I chalk up our issues to me. I had some invasive surgeries, which I'm sure are not helping things.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): Good question. We've already done a lot of tricks..we're going to continue temping and charting every day (now it's just habit), preseed/zestica, OPK's, SMEP, and prometrium pills for another couple of months (yuck!). New tricks we're going to try include elevating hips (some people swear by this!), try acupuncture, and get back into a healthy lifestyle/exercise/diet (the holidays have reeked havoc on my usual lifestyle). Maybe explore some supplements also? Finally, we're ready for the big guns - we're ready to do IUI this year, and possibly explore IVF.

Anything about yourself you want to share: This site has been a lifesaver for me! I have learned so so so much, and felt so supported in times when I just wanted to throw in the towel. My DH and I have also been through a lot, and I can't imagine anyone being more supportive than he is. I'm grateful that I have him, and the opinions/thoughts/considerations of everyone on this board!
Me: 33 Yrs. Cervical cancer SURVIVOR! Treated w/radical trachelectomy, lymphadenectomy & circlage. Sucky FSH (12) & AMH w/in the normal/low range
DH: 38 Yrs. SA came back low-ish
Official Dx: Unexplained

Five unmedicated IUI's - All Neg.
| 29.03.14 | 29.04.14 | 23.06.14 | 22.07.14 | 19.08.14 |

IVF #1: Baseline Mar 17/15
ER Mar 30th -- 15 eggies collected, 13 mature, 10 fertilized naturally
ET Apr 4th -- 4AA Blastocyst Embaby <3
6 perfect frosty day 6 blasts/expanded blasts

BFP at 8dp5dt
Beta 10dp5dt April 14th - 179
Beta #2 12dp5dt Apr 16th - 519
Beta #3 16dp5dt Apr 20th - 2698
Beta #4 20dp5dt Apr 24th - 8337
DD born Oct '15 at 32wks gest. She's perfect!

FET #1: May 2/17 BFN
FET #2: June 6/17

BFP 8dp5dt
Beta 10dp5dt - 498
Beta 12dp5dt - 1473
Beta 19dp5dt - 11 430
queenypink
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby kindergartenteacher » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Angela/DH
Age/Partner's Age:28/ almost 28
How long have you been together:8 years married 3
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: one angel 10/2003
How long have you been TTC: we have never tried to stop pregnancy but we have been charting and opk 1 month
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: don't know yet
What are your TTC plans for 2014: OPK's, BBT, Prenatal vitamins, and acupuncture. If it doesn't work then to the doc we go.
Anything about yourself you want to share: I have the biggest fear I will never get preggers, and it is something I have longed for since I was little with my baby dolls.
Me:28
DH:27
TTC#1 Feb 2012-Dec 2012: I had no idea what I was doing we were just having a lot of sex.
Took a break but did NTNP
TTC #1 Since November 2013

My Ovulation Chart
kindergartenteacher
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby maddy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Maddy/Sean

Age/Partner's Age: 34/41

How long have you been together: We met almost 12 years ago, january 16th, married 11 years ago. :D

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: We dont have any kids. We raised niece and nephew for 6 years. We have 2 dogs that we love!

How long have you been TTC: 8 years

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: DH has excellent sperm (thank God) I have PCOS and in september I had a Lap and hysteroscopy surgery to fix blocked tubes, and to unattach my uterus, ovaries and tubes from my bowel. My ovaries were wrapped with scar tissue and fat.I also had a large polyp acting as a natural IUD All of that is now fixed. I have been on metformin for going on 2 months now and hopefully that will reverse my PCOS symptoms and regulate my cycles.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Charting, OPKs, monitoring my saliva for ferning, and Metfromin for now. I have had 13 medicated cycles with clomid and femara and I really am not wanting to resort to that anymore. If the metformin doesnt regulate me then i might be back to my Dr to reevaluate that.

Anything about yourself you want to share: I have my good days and bad days emotionally as far as TTC. It can be hard sometimes when I think about not getting my BFP, but I still to this day believe that somehow I will have a family. I dont know when or how, and thats the hardest part. I love helping others through this TTC journey and love sharing the knowledge I have learned over the years! :hb:
maddy

Postby MichiTTC » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Michelle/Michael
Age/Partner's Age: 28/41
How long have you been together: 6yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: none yet :(
How long have you been TTC: 3 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: unknown , planning to test
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) cb opk, bbt, soy isoflavones, EPO, fertilityBlend, b6, b12

Trying to be optimistic but it's very hard sometimes...crazy how I wanted to prevent pregnancy in prior years and its all that I think about now... I want so badly to be truly happy for friends that are pregnant or recently gave birth... Feel so horrible with this deep rooted jealousy feeling...
Cycle #3
Soy Isoflavones (cd5-9)
Preseed
FertilityBlend
CB advance OPK
MichiTTC
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby amaranth » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:22 am

Name/Partner's Name: I'm Martine, and my husband is Tom.

Age/Partner's Age: we're both 26.

How long have you been together: we got married in August :D we've actually known each other for about 10 years, were a couple when we were 17 and got back together a few years a go.

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no kids yet.
(Two cat babies though :D Alfie and Lyra)

How long have you been TTC: this is our 4th cycle, so not long!

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: nope.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) we're using OPKs for the 2nd cycle and this is my first month BBT charting.

Anything about yourself you want to share: I've learnt so much about my body since we started TTC, and I'm finding the whole thing absolutely amazing.
amaranth
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby jen1842 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:18 am

I've been away from the boards over the holidays, so might as well jump back in here!

Name/Partner's Name: I'm Jen, DH is DH :-)

Age/Partner's Age: I'm 31, he's 39

How long have you been together: 8.5 years together, married for 5

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: not yet

How long have you been TTC: 4 years in February

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: DH has low sperm count and motility

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): We had our first IUI in October, took a break for the holidays, and if this cycle is a bust we will be back to the doctor in late January for IUI #2. Generally, it has been OPKs and timing

Anything about yourself you want to share: DH and I have grown so much closer through this journey. We really work together when there is a common challenge/goal ahead of us. I have to constantly remind myself of that as I traverse through the ups and downs of this roller coaster
Me: 31
DH: 39
Married 2008
TTC #1 since Feb 2010
Tried on our own on & off until going to doc July 2013
HSG 9/2013 - clear
SA 9/2013 - 12mil count, <49% motility

1st IUI - 10/31/2013 - unmedicated, DH's count = 30 million (!!) - BFN

November & December 2013 - will try on our own through the holidays. Back to the doctor in January if the BFP still doesn't show

12/15/2013 - BFN (on our own)
1/16/2014 - BFN (on our own)

1/31/2014 - IUI #2 - no meds, 20 million - TWW

My Ovulation Chart

My attempt at blogging: http://ijustwanttobeamother.wordpress.com/
jen1842
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby care327 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:07 am

most of u already know all about me lol but here we go :

Name/Partner's Name: Carrie/Clint
Age/Partner's Age: 32/33
How long have you been together: met when we were 12.. off n on for years currently together 3 yrs n married year n a half
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: He has 3 kids from a previous marriage. No kids together, yet.
How long have you been TTC: 19 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: i have pcos, n dont ovulate consistently on my own. so far that is all we know that is wrong right now. dh had a vasectomy reversal in may 2012.. SA right after that showed everything was good.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) i did femara for 2 cycles, it helped me ovulate earlier but still no bfp. took a break for december n when i go back i am not sure if i want to continue taking it. im going to ask about IUI. I also started atkins again to lose weight n possibly help with ttc. i got pregnant last time while on it.
i got pregnant for the first time in feb of 2013 n had a m/c march 11. i never thought i would ever get pregnant, so it took a while to sink in n once i finally accepted it, i lost it. i have been through a lot of things in my life, this was by far the worst ever. Its hard being a step mom to 3 children when all u want is ur own lil bundle of joy. I have regrets about not trying sooner. Sometimes i get angry when i see other people with newborns.. even when i dont even know their story.
Me: Carrie 34
DH-35
DSS-16
DSS-14
DSD-12
DD in Heaven Faith Marie

Fur Baby- Snoop Dogg 5

Fur Baby Bizzy Bone 10 months

TTC #1 Since May 2012
BFP feb 17, 2013
M/C march 11, 2013 @ 6w3d
Officially diagnosed with PCOS October 2013
January 2014- New SA shows very few sperm (7) =(
April 2014- Dr. Confirms we need re-do of reversal or IVF
October 14 2014- Surgery semi-successful. Tons of healthy sperm alive n swimming!
December 2014- SURGERY SUCCESS!!!!! 89 million spermies =)
Jan 5, 2015- BFP
Jan 13, 2015- MC
March 20, 2015 BFP!
Faith Marie born into our hearts 6/24/15 at 16 weeks.( triploidy) RIP babygirl

My Ovulation Chart
care327
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby radkitten » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:19 am

Name/Partner's Name: Angie/Bill

Age/Partner's Age: 31/33

How long have you been together: 5 years, married 4 years

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 0 :(

How long have you been TTC: Total? 7 some years. 2 different partners.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Unexplained Infertility. Missing left fallopian tube due to ectopic pregnancy.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Clomid, Trigger, IUI, & possibly injectables. If we can raise the funds IVF, but not looking hopeful.

Anything about yourself you want to share: http://www.gofundme.com/bergmannivf
Me (31) - Homozygous MTHFR A1298C, Endometriosis, Left Fallopian Tube removed
DH (33) - Normal
Married - 09/09/09

First ever :bfp: 5/6/13
5-17-13 - D&C and ectopic pregnancy removal at 5w5d. Lost left fallopian tube. Right ovarian cyst removed.

Aug 2013 - 1st clomid cycle (50mg CD3-7). 5 follies, missed ovulation, timed intercourse. BFN
Nov 2013 - Jan 2014 - Follicles all on the left.
Feb 2014 - 5mg Femara CD3-7 - Cyst on left ovary, 18mm follie right ovary! Trigger 2/20, IUI 2/22 BFN
October 2014 - IVF #1. Retrieval October 22nd?

radkitten
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shellsbellsxx » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:35 am

Name/Partner's Name: Shell / DH (DF really but as far as we are concerned we live our life as married couple)
Age/Partner's Age: almost 36/ 42
How long have you been together: 6 yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: DH has 2 boys 12/9
How long have you been TTC: Me 13 years come march (9 yrs with my Ex and 4 yrs with DH)
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Me previously erratic ovulation (Ex azoospermia ICSI with TESE only option) DH all fine, now unexplained infertility... HSG inconclusive followed by Lap and Dye in august 2013 (which lead to my first ever pregnancy devastatingly lost at just over 5wks) , and currently on clomid cycle 3
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) 3 more months of clomid then i'm out of options unless i win the lottery! Charted for 2 years i know my body so well i don't need to do it anymore, opks's and conceive plus.

3 more months of clomid then i'm moving on with my life... no funds for IVF or IUI and where i live i can't have it on the NHS because DH has children from a previous relationship... postcode lottery sucks!

Since i have finally conceived once now, i am hopefully that maybe, just maybe my miracle might come along eventually.... but if it doesn't happen i have a great life with DH and it obviously wasn't meant to be for us x
Me:37 DH:43
LTTTC #1 for 13 years
(16.10.12)... Diagnosis - 'Unexplained Infertility'
:doh:
Short 22/23 day cycles, LPD- 10days
23rd September 2013 - BFP - MC 5wks 2 dys 1st Oct '13

6th May '14 6th and final clomid cycle 2-6 50mg - :bfp: (8/9dpo)

7th July '14 - ultrasound #1 @ 9+1 - TWINS! 2 beating hearts :hb: 9+3 :hb: 8+6
31st July '14 - ultrasound #2 @12+4 - 2 beating hearts and bouncing babies 13+4 :hb: & 13+2 :hb: measuring a week ahead!
19th Sept '14 - 20+5 Baby A :future baby boy: & Baby B :future baby boy: - All looks perfect!

14th January 2015 my Babies were born - Samuel Stuart 6lb 5oz and Oliver Michael 5lb 2oz

shellsbellsxx
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff