**ROLL CALL!**

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: **2014 1st half ROLL CALL!**

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 am

Lets get to know each other! Feel free to answer only the questions you want to.

Name/Partner's Name: my names Amna
Age/Partner's Age: am 27 and husband also 27
How long have you been together: 7 years together, 1 year married :)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no children
How long have you been TTC: coming into my 7th month now
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: not that I'm aware of but am going to see GP in January because starting to freak out now!
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) : going to try and relax these next 3 months and am focussing on losing a stone but will carry on taking folic acid, evening primrose oil & using opk's. Not temping because rubbish at doing it at same time every day! Nice to "meet" everyone :) x
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kenny'sMama » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 am

Me: Melissa, 29yo DH: he wouldn't want me to share, 30 yo
We've been together 10 years and 2 months, married 10 years today! :D
Other children: Our son, who is 9
How long TTC: NTNP for 6 years, actively trying for 4 years
Fertility Issues: All tests came back normal, so the dreaded 'unexplained infertility'
Plans for 2014: Not sure yet. Going to try progesterone cream, OPKs, and we are also looking into adoption.
Me(Mel): 29 DH: 30 DS: 9
TTC#2 Since 2009
3 Failed Cycles with Chlomid
Keeping up hope. :)
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
Kenny'sMama
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby choobey » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Amanda/Jerry
Age/Partner's Age: 33/41
How long have you been together: 8 yrs, married for 2 yrs
How long have you been TTC: Actively TTC for 3 yrs, ntnp 4 yrs
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have diminished egg reserve because of Premature Ovarian Failure (Premature Menopause) and a Luteal Phase Defect. My DH has MFI, with a low count, low motility, extremely low volume and extremely low morph. :cry:
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I should hopefully be able to start IVF in Feb/March! Because I have a few eggs left (seriously, only a few), my insurance would not allow me to jump right to IVF. So, I had the required IUI's with Clomid and injectables. Once I get to start the IVF, we will be able to determine if the few remaining eggs are of a decent quality. If they are poor, my TTC dream will be finished, as we won't be able to afford donor eggs. But, other than IVF, I'm taking my prenatals and progesterone. Other than that, I'm not bothering with anything. I've tried all the supplements to no avail and I don't need to temp anymore at this point in TTC.
Anything about yourself you want to share: I've learned that TTC is filled with nothing but heartache and despair. At times, I feel very defeated and bitter towards the world. I avoid baby showers and the baby sections of stores like the plague. If I hear someone's good news, I promptly excuse myself to go cry, vent, or mope around. I now hate sex and I secretly think my poor husband does as well. TTC has negatively affected every aspect of my life. And, you know what? The way I feel is completely normal for those struggling with infertility! It took me awhile to realize that, but it is true. So, no matter how down I am, I'm always here to help. None of us are alone.
Amanda: 34: DOR, POF, LPD.
DH: 41: Concentration: 58 mil. Motility: 38% Volume: 1/2 ml Morph: less than 3%
TTC: Month #41
Chemical 7/12
Chemical 11/12
8/29: IUI #1 100 mg Clomid and Ovidrel...BFN but left me with a 19mm cyst on left ovary :-(
September: IUI #2 Follistim and Ovidrel.... BFN
3/7: RE appt to begin IVF action plan!
Insurance is requiring 1 more medicated IUI before starting IVF.
IVF #1 to begin in April 2014, immediately following IUI #3 failure.
3/8: per RE, starting 600 mg daily CoQ10, first time using
IUI #3: 3/18 starting Gonal-F injections, Endometrin
3/22: trigger
3/24: final IUI
4/4: BFP!
4/8: 15dpiui beta 420
4/10: 17dpiui beta 785
4/14: 21dpiui final beta 2,885!
4/18: 1st u/s! 1 beautiful sac and fetal pole seen!
4/25: 2nd u/s, saw the beautiful heartbeat!
choobey
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Name/Partner's Name: B/DH
Age/Partner's Age: 33/37
How long have you been together: 10 yrs, married for 1
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 0 kids, 3 furbabies
How long have you been TTC: 11 months over a 18 month period (1 month off for immunology tests and 6 months forced break), including bfp and loss from Sept/Oct 2013.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: hypothyroid, missing fallopian tube, DH not tested.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): Same as always: preseed/zestica, softcups, supplements, opks, bbt. Also waiting on cd3 b/w results, cd21 b/w pending, synthroid dose increase to 125mcg, upcoming hsg and possibly clomid.
Anything about yourself you want to share: I don't think so, but feel free to ask :)
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jessiejjtorres » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:27 pm

HELLO everyone! Im Jessie DH is Mike
23/23
ahahah this is funny have has a crush on him 10+years together 4 months married for 2 : )
2 kids -(mine from previous) DD 6 DS 3
TTC : 1st month actually ttc before... werent preventing
Infertility: None that I know of.. unfortunately I AM a smoker tho, I have a L kidney stent, and Kidney issues (continuous stone formation and i mean like a maraca!)
TTC Plans, well currently im in my 2ww @ 10DPO so far nothing but BFN still early but AF due this week fx not , for the future if this isnt our month... bbt charting, supplements, pineapple... preseed
Well: more about me... full time manager at an drift racing company, also in school for my RN (currently an LVN but due to budget cuts most places arent taking new grads and the money here is decent might as well stay lol) Moving into my new place soon, hubby is in the navy so he is stationed about 2 hours away... ummm other then that not much just wanna get my little bundle : ) sticky baby dust to all MUAH ! :D :mrgreen:
jessiejjtorres
Friend

Postby lindseyg » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:56 am

Name/Partner's Name: Lindsey/J
Age/Partner's Age: 28/29
How long have you been together: 5 years 2.5 married
How long have you been TTC: 8 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I do not ovulate naturally so I am currently on second round of Clomid
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) : keep up with the clomid, cut out caffiene and limit drinks to almost none.
Anything about yourself you want to share:
Me - 28
DH- 29
ttc #1 Since June 2013
1st Round Clomid cd 3-7 November 2013 50 mg = bfn
2nd Round Clomid cd 3-7 December 2013 100mg= bfn
3rd Round Clomid cd 3-7 January 2014 100 mg = bfn
4th Round Clomid February 2014 BFN
Took a break - had cysts
5th Round Clomid cd 3-7 June 2014, Currently in TWW
lindseyg

Postby Breezy_boo » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:37 am

Name/Partner's Name: I'm briana, my husband is Oleg
Age/Partner's Age: we are both 25
How long have you been together: 8 years, married almost 4
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: nope
How long have you been TTC: this is month 3
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: don't know... I do seem to have a short lp, will go to the dr if it doesn't get longer in a couple months
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I'm doing the fam and Oleg and I are both taking fertilaid, I drink green tea everyday, and I'm taking b6 in my lp to try to lengthen it before speaking to a dr.
Anything about yourself you want to share: we have 2 pugs who loovveee babies!
Breezy_boo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby patiencenotmyvirtue » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:26 am

Name/Partner's Name: Melanie/Clint
Age/Partner's Age: I'm 29 almost 30 Dh 30
How long have you been together: 6 years married for 3 months :)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: one child together age 4 and both have a child from previous marriages both age 10
How long have you been TTC: officially 2 months but wasn't using any real type of bc for about a year.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I only have one ovary and fallopian tube due to a rare tumor. I also have luteal phase defect. Far as we know Dh is fine.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) currently taking B complex plus high dose B6, vitamin C, prenatals, vitex and guaifenesin (near O to increase CM). Also charting on FF (bbt CM and OPKs).
Anything about yourself you want to share: we feel blessed to have our children but really want one more. I hope I'm not judged for already having children as I know so many of you are struggling with infertility. Even though I didn't get pregnant with my oyher two right away I'm more concerned this time. I've had two chemicals which I'm sure is due to my LPD. I never used to have a problem with LPD and I'm really hoping the vitamins will correct it but if not I will go to the Dr. Especially since we haven't been preventing for a while now it worries me.

Image[/quote]
"Don’t worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to the Lord."

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Me-(Melanie) 33
DH-33
DS13~homebirth
DSD14
DD7~homebirth surprise breech
DD 13 months. My miracle. Born perfectly healthy after 22 cycles ttc and a threatened m/c at 8 weeks!
surprise BFP 1/24/17. Not ttc. Wanted all the same. Stick baby, stick!

TTC since November 2013

CP 11/30/2014

BFP 1/14/2015

6 wk u/s no fetal pole seen. 9 wks fetal pole found but only measured six wks with no hb :( missed miscarriage. D&C at 11 wks 3/13/15
:angel: 9w2d

Supposed to wait one full cycle before ttc again. We thought we were. Oops!

Surprise BFP! 4/18/15
5/6 u/s baby measures 6wk3d with a beautiful heartbeat :hb:

patiencenotmyvirtue
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SouthernBelle_87 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Erin/DH (prob wouldn't want me to share!)

Age/Partner's Age: 26/27
How long have you been together: Together since summer 2008, married since September 2011

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None yet

How long have you been TTC: 6 months

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: None diagnosed

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): BBT Charting, PreSeed, OPK's, and I may try Vitex to try to regulate my cycles (haven't decided on that yet!).

I know that we are not very far into this journey, but what a roller coaster it has been!! I am so thankful to have my DH! He is so supportive and we have grown so much closer over the last 6 months! He always comforts me when I start getting crazy and brings me up when I'm feeling down. I couldn't ask for a better husband! I look forward to this new year, and hopefully new exciting things will happen for us and our dream will come true!
Me(27) DH(27)
TTC#1 Since July 2013
4/2014: DX PCOS
5/2014: DH's SA shows high count, motility, and morphology!

6/16/14: Cycle 1 Femara+Pregnyl trigger shot... :bfp: on 7/13!!
SouthernBelle_87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PitaChip » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Name/Partner's Name:
AnnMarie/Todd

Age/Partner's Age: 29/37
How long have you been together: 6.5 years together, married almost 3 years

Do you have children, if so how many and ages:
No kids, either of us.

How long have you been TTC:
NTNP for 3 years, actively TTC 22 months

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Me, unexplained infertility. DH not tested.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) bbt, opk.... whatever we can get.

Anything about yourself you want to share: 3 pregnancy losses over the course of 14 years.
Me: 31
DH: 39

TTC #1 since 3.2012
M/C 2.16.01 @ 8 weeks :angel:
M/C 10.13.06 @ 10 weeks :angel:
:bfp: 5.31.13. CP: 6.12.13 :angel:

U/S 7.3.13: Small cyst on left ovary. Everything else good

CD3 Labs. 7.15.13: Hormones normal

7.26.13: Diagnosis: "Unexplained Infertility"

:bfp: M/C 1.17.14 @ 6w1d :angel:

SA 2.2.15: 98 million, 40% motility, 9% morphology

March - May '15: CD5-10, 2.5mg Femara.

3.22.15: D21 Labs, Prog. 7.41. Start taking
200mg Prog.

6.4.15: MRI on neck. Results were fine, but still in constant pain

6.5.15-6.9.15: 100mg Clomid

6.21.15: CD 21 Prog: 19.

6.30.15: bfn

7.27.15: :bfp: CP: 8.1.15 :angel:

Regimen: 300mg Zantac (ulcer), Prenatals w/Folic, 600mg Calcium, CoQ10, Fish Oil

My Ovulation Chart
PitaChip
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: **2014 ROLL CALL!**

Postby harmonylilley » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Katrina and B from New Zealand

Age/Partner's Age: Me 35 and him 44

How long have you been together: 11 years on the 11th January

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Yes together 1 aged 3 Me 1 from previous 11 Him 2 from previous 26 and 22

How long have you been TTC: 1 year off n on had 2 m/c in 2013 and taken a break last 3 months too heal my body.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that is know but I have had 4 losses

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
Accourding to my opk I ovulated New Years eve so we saw new years day in with a bang :).. opks and charting..
harmonylilley
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scubaturtles » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Last edited by scubaturtles on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
scubaturtles
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Alwaysherebefore » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Heather/DH

Age/Partner's Age: 28/27

How long have you been together: 5 years together 1 year married

How long have you been TTC: I went off BC at the end of October. My cycle has been wonky so we haven't been actively trying but certainly aren't preventing it.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: When I was 21 my doctor diagnosed me with PCOS but the last two doctors I've seen told me that I couldn't possibly have it. I'm hoping the last two are correct.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Due to a big move and new jobs coming in January we will be NTNP but once we get settled I hope to make it a more active "trying". I have been taking vitamins, fish oil and many herbal suppliments: Wild yam and Chastetree, Maca, as well as a feminine comfort blend.

Anything about yourself you want to share: I super paranoid about my pre birth control irregular cylces, the possible PCOS and what damage I've done having been on BC for so long. I've only been part of these boards for a short time but reading everyone else stories give me hope that despite my worries I do still have a chance.
30, married Oct 2012
TTC since Oct 2013
Diagnosed with PCOS Aug 2014
Alwaysherebefore
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Romseygirl » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Sonja / Keith

Age/Partner's Age: 36 / 46

How long have you been together: 6 years together 4 years married

Do you have children, if so how many and ages:
I have 2 DD (12 & 15) DH has 1 DS (26)

How long have you been TTC:
1 Year 3 Months

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:
Nothing diagnosed so far but we havent had all the testing yet....

What are your TTC plans for 2014: We are taking the next couple of cycles off meds....

Anything about yourself you want to share: We are a British Couple living in Canada and loving it - Sadly had two miscarriages in 2013 and hoping and praying 2014 will be kind to us!!!
ME: 37 - DH: 47 (British Girl Living in Canada)
DD - 16
DD - 13
DD - 10 mths

BFP - February 2013 - MC - 5wks 3days
BFP - April 2013 - MMC - 9wks 2days D & C - June 2013
BFP - January 14th 2014 @ 10dpo PreSeed only No Meds!!
Romseygirl
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mzby88 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 am

Hello ladies!
This is my first post but I gave been stalking this site for a while. I'm 25, husband is 27. We have been married since April 2013 but together since April 2005. I got off b/c in may 2013 we have been TTC seriously since about July. We have one angel baby-natural m/c in October 2013 at 6 weeks. Was very optimistic since didn't need a DNC or anything. I have not been DX with any fertility issues but have hadn't had any tests further than the standard ultrasounds. AF played a dirty trick on us last month and gave me every pregnancy symptom in the book, then she reared her ugly face right on time. That's when I realized I was a major symptom spotter and needed to chill out!currently on cd19. Feel a lot less stressed this go around. Praying that we get a bfp this month. If not I plan on starting bbt charting- have everything just wanted yo try one more month. I also don't use opks very frequently so will start that as well. Use ovuline app on my phone for cycle charting etc. Wishing for bfps for everyone this month!!
mzby88
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff