**ROLL CALL!**

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: **2014 ROLL CALL!**

Postby Niki36861 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Niki/Taylor
Age/Partner's Age: 28 in nov./dh 30
How long have you been together: together 11 years and married 9
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: DS 9 and DS 8
How long have you been TTC: wanting to ttc since 2010 but had to await vas. reversal and now 1 year
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: husband had vas. reversal and his count is on the lower side at 26-29mil/ml, I have recently found out that my TSh is 4.3 so im on meds now, mild PCOS maybe my labs were normal taking metformin, and not ovulating on my own.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I am awaiting my cycle to do follistim, trigger and IUI.
Anything about yourself you want to share:
I am first and foremost a mother to my wonderful boys!! I love my hubby more than anything in this world. I am a nurse on a OB/Peds floor and do photography on the side. Our ins. doesn't cover our procedures or meds, but it does cover seeing dr, labs, and ultrasound. I definitely need support. Family and friends do not understand until they have went through this.
Niki36861
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Waylope » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi, I've been on and off this site for several years but never registered and introduced myself.

I posted this in the 20's sub category the other day but think i should've posted it here? :doh:
I really love how informative and helpful everyone is here (I've stalked other sites too but like this one the most)

Name/Partner's Name: Hope and Waylon
Age/Partner's Age: 28 and 26
How long have you been together: Married 7 years, together 10 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 4 furbabies all dogs; Hallie 5yrs pit bull, Falkor 2yrs shepherd mix, Charlie 2yrs basset mix, Angel 2yrs mini schnauzer mix. They're our children.
How long have you been TTC: 7 years
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I went off BCP in 2006 to give my body time to readjust before our wedding. We actively charted BBT for 2 years and then decided to stop stressing about it and just see what happens.. which was nothing. This last cycle my BIL's gf and I missed the same period (our cycles have sync'd) but a week later when I started late (which had never happened and I was certain this was it) she got a BFP and I was reminded how badly we want a child. I had put it in the back of my mind and stopped thinking about it a few years ago to dull the pain of AF after AF..
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I just bought a new thermometer and will start tracking again. Going to pick up some softcups and preseed (I believe that's what it's called). Then were going to start with the basic him in a cup, me in stirrups at the start of the new year if nothings happened yet.
Me:28
Hubs:26

My Ovulation Chart
Waylope
Friend

Postby ADV2014 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:18 pm

Age/Partner's Age: both 27
How long have you been together: almost 3 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no trying for #1
How long have you been TTC: 4 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: all tests so far have been good, going for my Sono HSG after my upcoming AF on October 15/16
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) : I'm going crazy after 4 months so probably IUI with shots (don't want to waste time) and then straight for IVF, we want 3 kids and I want to be done soon
Anything about yourself you want to share: I'm handling this TTC thing very poorly, I've become very depressed, I cry all the time, I never thought I could cry so much and everyone around me is getting pregnant in 1 cycle which is devastating news for me
Me & DH- 27
TTC for #1 since July, 2014
CP - March 2015
Mild male factor
Karotyping - Normal
IVF : April-May Antagonist Protocol

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
ADV2014
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sjwright821 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:32 am

Name/Partner's Name: Sam and Kevin
Age/Partner's Age: both 29
How long have you been together: 10 years together, Married October 2011
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: none yet
How long have you been TTC: Since April/May 2014
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Probably
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Our plans, indefinitely, are just to BD at the right time every month, as much as possible. If we can't have kids naturally, then we won't be having any. Natural family planning methods are all we're allowed, as I am a devout Catholic. Vitamins and supplements, as well as charting, will hopefully help us along the way.
Anything about yourself you want to share: This has been a much longer and harder road than I anticipated. I just ask that God grants me the patience to get through this, and the strength to deal with whatever comes our way.
Me (Sam): 30
DH: 30

Together: 11 years
Married 4 years (October 15)

TTC since 4/14
One MC 5/14
One fur baby, Rosie, a 5 year old rescued bull terrier/blue heeler mix

sjwright821
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lexittc » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:20 pm

Age/Partner's Age: 23/31
How long have you been together: 3.5 years married for 4 months :)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: none
How long have you been TTC: 2 years .. but really 1 year as he works away 1 month on 1 month off
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: low progesterone for me, he is all good to go.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: I'm on day 3 of provera before i start my first round of clomid, hopefully get pg before the end of the year, fingers crossed.

I would love to hear of peoples stories on clomid with a similar situation to mine.

all my hormones are ok apart from progesterone and my partners sperm is good. The doctor gave me a scan and said every thing looked good too. My periods are irregular though so it is almost impossible to tell if/when i am ovulating, so I am glad the doc has decided to put me onto clomid :)
lexittc
Friend

Postby Donella1987 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Donella DH is Russell
Age/Partner's Age: I am 27 DH is 31
How long have you been together: 9 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 0 children for either of us
How long have you been TTC: coming into our 20th month of TTC :-/
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have high testosterone levels and PCOS gp said that due to this I will not have children but got my BFP on Sept 1st. Sadly ended in MC but at least I know I can conceive.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)  No meds what will be will be. Currently just tracking everything each month so I can discard symptoms and not obsess over every twinge. I am curious about BBT but I know I will fail lol!!!
Me - Donella 29 Portsmouth, UK overweight, pcos and high testosterone
DH - Russell 33 fit healthy avid body builder (polar opposite of me)
together 11 years, married for 8
:bfp: 22/07/2015 - EDD 18th March 2016

*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ David born 25th March 2016 05:32am 7lb9oz ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

TTC #2 since July 2016

Donella1987
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mermaidgirlcc » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:35 am

Name/Partner's Name:Courtney
Age/Partner's Age: Me 24 DH 29
How long have you been together: 4 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: just furbabies, 2 cats and a dog.
How long have you been TTC: 11 months actively
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: we havent been offically diagnosed with anything but i have really long irregular cycles.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
actively ttc, 2014 just finished my first round of clomid. have been charting and using opks
Anything about yourself you want to share: im new! i have been lurking for literally months but just never felt cool enough to post.
Me:24 DH:29
TTC#1 since 1/14
Chemical 3/14
Clomid cycle #1 10/14 BFP DUE JULY 26 2015
11/12/14 :bfp:
11/13/14 Beta: 38 (11dpo)
11/20/2014 Beta:2000!! (18dpo)
02/05/15 @ 15+4 ITS A BOY!! <3
03/19/15 Anatomy scan, confirmed boy, baby wouldnt cooperate, have to go back TBD

Image || Ovulation Chart

Mermaidgirlcc
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MaybeBaby92 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey every :)

My name is Tyler and my husband would rather me not share his name. He is 23 and I am 22.

We were together when we were very young, went our separate ways and found ourselves back together and married when I was 19.

I have two beautiful step children who are 4 and 5. We have both of them all the time minus every other weekend. We ttc for nearly two years after we got married. At one year I was put on clomid for two cycles with no success. Shortly after we got pregnant and had a miscarriage just over a year ago at 5 weeks. It was all just to much and we stopped trying. I'm overweight but have made lifestyle changes in the last couple months and have lost 15 lbs. Last cycle I noticed that I ovulated on my own which is a huge thing! We are now ttc again. Fingers crossed.
MaybeBaby92
Friend

Postby 2momsTTCbaby2015 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Name/Partner's Name: My name is Amanda, my Partner/fiance's name is Angel
Age/Partner's Age: 24/22
How long have you been together: 2.5 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: not yet
How long have you been TTC: 10 months (with a break)
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: nope
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) bbt charting, opks, cm
Anything about yourself you want to share: i have 2 adorable furbabbies! 2 dogs named Lucky and Boots
Amanda and Angel ttc our 1st!
2momsTTCbaby2015

Postby Lothmorwel » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:57 am

Hello. Here's my stats ;-)

Name/Partner's Name: Hazel and Andrew
Age/Partner's Age: I'm 29, he's 35
How long have you been together: 8 years, married for two years come April.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None, just one kitty and two horses (mine, not his - he'd rather have a cow!)
How long have you been TTC: Since June 2014
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not been TTC long enough to be able to find that out yet, UK rules are wait a year of TTC before heading to Dr
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I'm taking vegan prenatals, vegan DHA (Omega 3 - any vegans who haven't researched this please do so), just started DH on a general vitamin/mineral supplement, BBT, OPKs and Preseed
Anything about yourself you want to share: We live in the UK. I am vegan and have done SO MUCH research into vitamins/minerals and where I can get what from my diet and what I choose to supplement. I advise everyone to do this, even if you think you know all you can about diet/vitamins, etc. - there's always one more website or book or forum to read that may just give you an extra piece of info!

Baby dust to all. :-)
Lothmorwel
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NYCbabyonthebrain » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Becca 31/
Age/Partner's Age: Aaron 38, almost 39
How long have you been together: Started dating in 2006, married in 2010.

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: none :(
How long have you been TTC: 8 cycles, IUD out april 22nd, 2014

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not sure yet, but getting some tests done soon.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Keep better track of cycle and ovulation by getting a clearblue easy ovulation detector (anyone use that and find it works?)? or starting to chart BBT. Aaron is getting his sperm tested. I will have a pap smear coming up but need to find a new midwife or gynecologist and will discuss next steps with whomever I settle on. I have a cycle that is a bit all over the place so nailing down when I am ovulating is my first goal.

Anything about yourself you want to share: I know we only just started TTC but this process is hard and I am glad there is a place I can seek guidance and talk to others who get it.
NYCbabyonthebrain

Postby Ztharber » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi everyone!!!!

My name is Taylor and my husbands name is Zane!
I just celebrated my birthday yesterday, I am 22 and my husband is also. We are newly weds but have been together for six years now. This our first month TTC, I am
How long have you been TTC:
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)

Ztharber
Friend

Postby BRussell1024 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Name/Partner's Name: I'm Betsy but everyone calls me Star
Age/Partner's Age: I'm 26 and my husband is 35.
How long have you been together: Been together for 3 years in Feb, Married on 7/7/14.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: He has children, my step children and they are 9 & 5.
How long have you been TTC: Our first month TTC.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: None that we know of..
What are your TTC plans for 2014: I def want to go the natural route but I'm open to anything when it comes to having a baby of my own..
Anything about yourself you want to share: My dream has always been to be a mommy and I'm so excited to finally get this opportunity and I am so eager to have a little one of my own.
BRussell1024
Friend

Postby Mamato3Princesses » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 am

Name/Partner's Name: Laura and Travis
Age/Partner's Age: Both 29
How long have you been together:Together 12 years and married for 8 years.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages:Yes, three daughters.
How long have you been TTC: Not trying
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:None
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,):NTNP
Anything about yourself you want to share:Hoping for a boy this time.
Me: 29
DH: 29
DD1: 8 years
DD2: 5 years
DD3: 3 years

Stuck in limbo, CD 37= :bfn: Impatiently waiting for February 4th to see if :af: shows
Four fur babies, 3 cats and 1 dog.
Mamato3Princesses
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sev906 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:27 am

Name/Partner's Name: My names unique so I don't want to give it out so I go by Sev and H's name is Brian.
Age/Partner's Age: We're both 27 right now. H turns 28 in February.
How long have you been together:2 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: none yet ;)
How long have you been TTC: This is our first month!
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: None that we are aware of.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) We used OPKs this cycle. I may start BBT charting if I'm not pregnant in a few months.
Anything about yourself you want to share: H and I have really enjoyed learning all about this baby-making stuff :) We didn't realize there was so much to it but we've had fun learning together, and while I hope it doesn't take us long to conceive, I'm trying to enjoy this time in our life.
TTC #1 since December 2014

Sev906
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff