**ROLL CALL!**

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: **ROLL CALL!**

Postby Novareon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Hey! I've been stalking this board for a while now, so i figured now is as good a time as any to jump right in!

Name/Partner's Name: Lisa/Brian
Age/Partner's Age: 28/26
How long have you been together: Together 2.5 years, married almost 1 year
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 angel baby (7/19/15), 4 furbabies (2 dogs, 2 cats)
How long have you been TTC: officially since June 2015
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Hubby is good to go, i have PCOS and hypothyroid, first pregnancy was ectopic that required methotrexate and surgery (shot didnt work, ruptured and they had to take my right tube)
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) just started charting this month (August 2015) BBT, OPK, CM, BDing every other day rain or shine. Hoping to get a feel of what exactly is going on with my body rather than just DtD and waiting for AF to show up or not!
Anything about yourself you want to share: As i said, i've been stalking this site for forever and you ladies have been such an inspiration and support to me through all this without even talking. I know i havent been at it as long as alot of you, but i would definitely appreciate all the wealth of wisdom and knowledge you have to offer! Hoping we all get our BFPs soon!
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Lisa): 28 (PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Right Laproscopic Salpingectomy)
DH (Brian): 27 (no issues)
7/19/15: 6wk3d Angel Baby (ectopic) :angel:
TTC Rainbow Baby!
Novareon
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby molinari0527 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:33 am

Hi all! I'm new here although I've been reading your posts since March! You are all so amazing!

Name/Partner's Name: Michelle/ Keith
Age/Partner's Age:
How long have you been together: 3 yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: One daughter (7) from a previous relationship
How long have you been TTC: 5 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: DH had a vasectomy 10 years ago >:O
What are your TTC plans for 2015: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Just plan on continuing IUI until we are successful! For IUI #2 we are going to monitor and also do a trigger shot.
Anything about yourself you want to share: RE is very confident with IUI, we id IUI #1 in March and plan on doing IUI #2 in September. Took time off after failed IUI. It was way harder on me than I thought it would have been! Reading all of your stories has helped so much! Decided that we're going to just try until it happens! No more being stressed about it! Okay, that last part is a complete lie. I stay up all night reading pregnancy related articles/blogs/posts, I'm taking vitamins out the wazoo and I am looking at starting pregnancy yoga. Anyway, it'll be great getting to know you all!
DH & I have been ttc through IUI since February 2015 with donor sperm. We have DD who is 8 and anxiously waiting to be a big sister!

IUI#1- 2.5mg Femara- 3/08/15- BFN :(
9/2015 used Clomid 50mg CD 5-9. 3 ultrasounds later- no follicle growth :( onto the next cycle!
IUI#2 Clomid 100mg CD 5-9, Trigger 10/26, IUI#2 10/28- BFN :(
IUI #3 Clomid 100mg CD 5-9, Trigger 11/27, IUI 11/29- BFN :(
IUI #4 Clomid 100mg CD5-9, Trigger 3/5, IUI 3/7- BFN :(
IUI #5 Femara 5mg CD5-9, Trigger 4/3, IUI 4/5- BFN :(
IUI #6 Femara 7.5mg CD5-9, Trigger 5/4, IUI 5/6- waiting...
molinari0527
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby WhittyMo » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:13 am

Age/Partner's Age: 29 (nearly 30)/ 33
How long have you been together: married 2 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No kids, yet!
How long have you been TTC: since May 2015
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: None that we know of yet, neither of us have had any testing either.
What are your TTC plans for 2015: for the rest of 2015, we will continue to try naturally. I have been charting, but not temping.
Anything about yourself you want to share: My husband and I really, really want kids, and everyone around us has kids or are pregnant. I never imagined TTC could be such a difficult, emotional journey. I am currently on CD 3 of cycle 5 TTC-- each month AF shows up, I am so sad, but I know God has a plan for us!
Me: 29 | DH: 33
Married: 7/14/13
TTC #1: 5/15
WhittyMo
Friend

Postby blooop » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:48 am

Hi :)

Age/Partner's Age: 22/28
How long have you been together: A year and a half, but we were friends for a long time first.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: not yet!
How long have you been TTC: 1 cycle
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: no!
What are your TTC plans for 2015: nothing special :)
Anything about yourself you want to share: I'm knitting a baby blanket right now, it's so cute.. when we get pregnant I'm going to knit so many things omg.

And I'd love to make TTC friends so please message me :) especially if you are close to my age or just starting to try!!

Me: 23
DH: 29
#1 due August 22, 2016

blooop
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm a lurker and occasional poster -- and just realized I never filled this out, even though I've always meant to!

So, here ya go:

Age/Partner's Age: 30/30
How long have you been together: Married 7 years, together for 10.... friends since 5th grade, though. lol
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None so far. (but we've got one on the way, as of a few days ago)
How long have you been TTC: A little over a year.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we're aware of.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): Just taking prenatals and cycle tracking on a calendar. (guessing my fertile periods, etc.) I also occasionally take pressed... but only if I feel like we could use a little extra lubrication. (sorry if TMI)
Anything about yourself you want to share: Had a m/c (blighted ovum) on Aug 4, 2015. That was my first pregnancy. Just found out we are pregnant again on September 4, 2015. *fingers crossed* that this one sticks!!

Good luck to everyone on the boards! **baby dust to all**
Me: 29, DH: 30
Stopped preventing January 2014, but DH and I were in different states for work. Still NTNP, but back under the same roof since February 2015 --- so *fingers crossed* that our chances improve!
Cassiopeia

Postby prayhard0401 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:13 am

Dear all, I am new here.

Me: 32
DH: 37
One son 1.5 years old. Currently ttc #2. We take 3 years to have #1 with 2 m /c. I am on TCM but my body seem difficult to conceive again. May I ask those ttc #2 how do you all feel if all your surrounding friends get pregnant with #2 or #3 very fast yet you are still stuck with #1? I actually kind of envy them and feel very sad with myself why god let them so easy but yet us so difficult?
prayhard0401
Friend

Postby Newlywed9202015 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Name kate and richard
Age both 27
How long ttc 2 years and i have PCOS
Goals for 2015 is to BD as much as possible to be able to have a baby with my husband.
Been together for 3 and half years.
Newlywed9202015

Postby sheece » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Shelley & Reece
Age/Partner's Age: 32 & 34
How long have you been together: 15 months
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None yet
How long have you been TTC: We are officially starting in January, however have been NTNP this last cycle.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of, this is the first time either of us has tried.
What are your TTC plans for 2015: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,): BBT charting, lots of BD'ing, continue to refine a healthy diet and try not to stress too much!
Anything about yourself you want to share: I never actually thought I'd get to have kids as I was in a horrible marriage with someone who decided he didn't want kids half way through. Thankfully I got out of that and met the one I was meant to be with all along and now I'm so excited to try and add kids to our little family. DP want's to try now but I'm a little worried about finances so we agreed to try in January (however we definitely aren't strict with contraception now!)
Gearing up to TTC #1 in Jan 2016!

Me: 32
DP: 34

sheece
Friend

Postby Greenbee24 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Ashley/ Joe
Age/Partner's Age: 25/32
How long have you been together: 2 years
How long have you been TTC: Just started this month!
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have PCOS.
What are your TTC plans for 2015: metformin, preseed
Anything about yourself you want to share: I have PCOS and IR. Take metformin twice a day. I had 1 MC November 2014 that was an unexpected/unplanned pregnancy but very welcomed. It was the best time of my life until we MC'd. Looking forward to TTC again though!
Greenbee24
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby dianaeatworld » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Di/Matt
Age/Partner's Age: 31/30
How long have you been together: 4 years, married July 2015
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: DS, age 8
How long have you been TTC: This is our first go round
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Hopefully not. Did 6 months of chemo and two months of radiation. I guess we'll see.
What are your TTC plans for 2015: OPKs and charting
Anything about yourself you want to share: I am a cancer survivor. When I was going through radiation (and on birth control at that), I became pregnant after being told I would probably never have children again. Sadly, it ended up being ectopic but the fact that I was able to get pregnant was enough for me. the timing was horrible and who knows what kind of side effects radiation exposure would have had if it wasn't ectopic. I am a person that believes everything happens for a reason.
dianaeatworld

Postby Sauce » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi everyone! Finally checking in here after hanging out for a few months (or longer!)
Name: Sara
Age/Partner's Age: 30/31
How long have you been together: 10 years, married 5
How long have you been TTC: NTNP since 2012, actively TTC since May 2015
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have possible adhesions from a surgery I had as a baby and my left tube is at least partially blocked
What are your TTC plans for 2015/2016: lap surgery to check for adhesions, possibly moving on to IUI or IVF depending on what they find, whatever it takes!
Me-32 DH-32
NTNP since 2012, TTC since May 2015. Stage 1 endo.
Jan. '16- IUI#1- 100mg clomid, 3 follicles- BFN
Feb. '16- IUI#2- 100mg clomid, 4 follicles- BFN
Mar. '16- IUI#3- 100mg clomid, 3 follicles- BFN
IVF #1- June- 22 eggs retrieved-> 18 fertilized-> 16 at day 5-> 12 sent for testing (other 4 frozen as back up)-> 8 genetically normal-> 1 very good quality embryo chosen for transfer!
FET Aug. 9
1st beta- 106
2nd beta- 360

Sauce
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby qpepperann » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Name/Partner's Name:Heather & J
Age/Partner's Age:I'm 27 he is 30
How long have you been together:2 of the happiest years of my life :)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: working on baby #1
How long have you been TTC:12 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:Not that we know of
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) just started temp charting, no caffeine, and prenatals
Anything about yourself you want to share:
qpepperann
Friend

Postby MrsTyson » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:05 am

Name/Partner's Name: Mallory / Luke
Age/Partner's Age: Will be 27 on 11/13 / DH will be 30 on 12/13
How long have you been together: Married 5.5 years / been together 7 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 DD 4years old
How long have you been TTC: 2 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of
What are your TTC plans for 2015/2016: Tracking CM and CP
Anything about yourself you want to share: Not much else to share... just ready to expand our little family :D

:angel2: MC on 12/13/15

MrsTyson
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsTyson » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:07 am

qpepperann wrote:Name/Partner's Name:Heather & J
Age/Partner's Age:I'm 27 he is 30
How long have you been together:2 of the happiest years of my life :)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: working on baby #1
How long have you been TTC:12 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:Not that we know of
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) just started temp charting, no caffeine, and prenatals
Anything about yourself you want to share:

HEY! Just noticed We're very close to ya'lls age :) GL to yall!

:angel2: MC on 12/13/15

MrsTyson
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby RacheleLynn » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Rachele / Bobby
Age/Partner's Age: 30 / 44
How long have you been together: 5 years Married for over 2 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 son, will be 10 in a month
How long have you been TTC: 2 years
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Endometriosis, one working tube, low sperm motility
What are your TTC plans for 2015: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) IUI, letrozol, ovidrel, progestrone, and charting
Anything about yourself you want to share: I am a 2nd grade teacher.
TTC since June 2013

IUI #1 October 31st
RacheleLynn
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff