**ROLL CALL!**

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: **ROLL CALL!**

Postby Lisamcrigler7 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:43 pm

Hi I'm Lisa (28) DH: Beau (36)
We have no children together and have been ttc for 14 months. We are both healthy with no fertility issues. July we began a completely organic diet and supplements on both sides (aside from prenatals and folic acid that I've already been on) we began ME: vitex, fertile aid, b6, b12, fish oil, iron, vitamin D and selenium. DH: same as myself including zinc. We may possibly have gotten our first ever bfp this cycle (August) if so I will update! Good luck everyone!! :)
Lisamcrigler7
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: **ROLL CALL!** 2016

Postby supasarah » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Hiiii ladies not exactly new to stalking tww but recently made an account since there are so many helpful girls here :)
So thought I'd introduce myself,

Name/Partner's Name: I'm Sarah and my partner is John
Age/Partner's Age: I'm 23, soon to be 24 in less the a week eeeek! Dp is 32
How long have you been together:we have been together a year or so lol don't have the exact dates in front of me. We were your typical one night stand.. Not lol, guy nextdoor meets crazy girl with raging hormones neighbor with far two much vodkas on hand hehe:p pretty much a wayward wind fling turnd love within weeks.. Soppy haha
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no babies.. Yet!
How long have you been TTC:around 8 months but 6 months actively trying.
going on, do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: not that we know of I've been tested recently and all is good w8nt test dp until the 12 month mark.
What are your TTC plans for 2016 (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) currently using FF for bbt, opks, fertility lubricant (conceive plus) taking baby aspirin after 2x mc in a row, was on vitex but hit 3 months and found after the first month it was only delaying O even longer than it was originally, folic acid, bio iron (I suggest this over any other type of iron as it doesn't cause tummy issues/constipation :s lol) and EPO is great for the odd cycle when I feel af is too heavy.
Anything about yourself you want to share: more words of support for all us girls that have had a loss- I've had a rough start to my ttc journey after 2 mc in a row June and July :( but after a informative chat to a professional it's actually more common than people think, of course it's still sad no matter how long you were pregnant before the loss but keep in mind if you are ever in that situation, it's a blessing in disguise as we all want healthy beans and if they leave us before their time it's because they were too perfect for this world and God has a place for them with him. Those unborn beans will always be thought of and sit close to our hearts while watching us raise their little brothers and or sisters, sending us love and strength when we feel down :) xo stay strong ttc buddies this journey is long, hard and at times painful but it will be all so worth it in the end xo
supasarah
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:02 am

Hi!! I am basically new, joined last year but wasn't here long - had to wean myself off forum boards and chill a bit. However, now back because we're possibly heading into a scary unknown part of the journey - now under care and investigation of medical pros in case there's something in the way for us - and y'all seem the nicest, best folk to get advice and the wisdom of experience from. :D x

Age/Partner's Age: 29/30
How long have you been together: Almost 4 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None
How long have you been TTC: 33 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Possibly, we are waiting to find out
What are your TTC plans: keep at it!!
Vault101

Postby BrittanyWilson » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:02 am

Name/Partner's Name: Brittany, husband is Robbie
Age/Partner's Age: I am 30, hubby is 31.
How long have you been together: We have been together 6 years, married for one month
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No children and I've never been pregnant.
How long have you been TTC: Since our marriage on September 3rd.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: We are still very early in this journey so no issues have been identified just yet.
What are your TTC plans for 2016: I'm hoping to conceive quickly but trying to remain patient at the same time. Impossible!
Anything about yourself you want to share: I'm a mental health therapist and hubby is in nursing school. I'm just worried about how I'll deal if this takes a while or if we run into diagnosable issues in the future. Really here for support!
BrittanyWilson
Friend

Postby Hayley18 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Hayley and Josh
Age/Partner's Age: 27 and 33
How long have you been together:5 years (married 3)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages:2 cats and a dog
How long have you been TTC:3 years
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:not sure
What are your TTC plans for 2016: tracking, starting to learn about OPK and temping even though I work night shift (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
Anything about yourself you want to share:
Hayley18

Postby MessybunMama » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Jenna and Sam
Age/Partner's Age: 23 and 24
How long have you been together: 3 years (4 in March)
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Yes! An almost two year old girl :)
How long have you been TTC: This round: we just started this month! Last round: 362 days haha got pregnant 3 days shy of our first anniversary
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I tended to have irregular cycles, battled a troubled gut and eating disorders that stemmed from it. When I got pregnant with baby #1 I was about 98 lbs (5'2") and about 4% body fat and a chronic overtrainer. That pregnancy probably saved my life.
What are your TTC plans for 2016: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I'm taking a prenatal, cutting back on training, Probably NTNP for a bit, and if that doesn't work, we'll get more intentional :)
Anything about yourself you want to share: Can't think of anything!
MessybunMama
Friend

Postby alaren » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Name/Partner's Name: April/Mikael
Age/Partner's Age: 28/31
How long have you been together: 2 Years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 0 children, we have 3 fur babies (cats), and 3 water babies (turtles)
How long have you been TTC: 4 Months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know
What are your TTC plans for 2016: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Prenatal Vitamins, Preseed, OPKs, BBT Charting, several mobile apps
Anything about yourself you want to share: Really hoping this is our month. Trying to keep calm, and obsess less.
April | 28 | TTC#1 | Peoria, AZ

My Ovulation Chart
alaren
Friend

Postby babydust2017 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:58 am

Name/Partner's Name: lisa/martin
Age/Partner's Age: 32/41
How long have you been together: 13 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: none :-(
How long have you been TTC: 8 years on and off
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: unknown
What are your TTC plans for 2016: fertility monitor, vitamins/supplements
babydust2017

Postby carolinalocs » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:06 pm

I missed this thread when I joined a few weeks ago.

Age/Partner's Age: 34/35
How long have you been together: 12 yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: yes all boys, all adopted 28, 16, 11, 8
How long have you been TTC:off and on for 6 yrs
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: none
What are your TTC plans for 2016:
carolinalocs
Friend

Postby Newgirl » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Hi I'm the new girl ;)
I've been creeping this page for a few weeks. Im just looking for some ears to vent to while on my TTC journey... Or lack thereof

Name/Partner's Name: I'm "B" he's "A"
Age/Partner's Age: we're both 28
How long have you been together:2 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: I have 2 daughters ages 9 and 5. He has none
How long have you been TTC: we've been trying since April 2016
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: unknown currently but I had cervical cancer in October 2015 and my cycles are 23-33 days long
What are your TTC plans for 2017: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) I use opks but I'm lucky if I get more than 1 positive a cycle. I started vitex at the end of November and so far I had a 27 day cycle this month (which doesn't happen often, the last month's like that were July and February)
Anything about yourself you want to share: I had a miscarriage in September so I'm waiting for my sticky rainbow baby. Good luck everyone
Newgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:04 am

Hey Y'all!

Name/Partner's Name: Hope & DH
Age/Partner's Age: Both @ 30 (I'll be in 31 in 3 weeks :shock: )
How long have you been together: 7, Married 4 years in June
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Nope- not yet!
How long have you been TTC: 4 Months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: We have to use donor sperm, long story. We use pre-seed & Mosie baby syringes (http://www.mosiebaby.com/) for home insemination- ICI.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
I've been tracking my BBT for 6 months, it seems to fluctuate a lot for me, so I don't know that this is my most accurate way of determining O, but I still do it.
OPKs from CD 10 until Peak each month for 4 months.
I use Maca Root Powder, Baby Aspirin (get the bloody flowing), Fertilitea, pineapple for 5 days post-O, prenatal vitamins, and folic acid.

I go to yoga about 4-5 times a week, especially focusing on my hips/legs/"seat bones" are to get the blood flowing to the reproductive organs leading up to and after O-day. :) I'd recommend this just to reduce stress but also because it does feel like it helps. I've also tried guided mediation & hypnotism through apps and youtube. It's always nice to feel as calm as possible when you're going through this TTC storm. :wink:

Any of y'all TWW ladies out there had ICI/Insemination @ home success? I always love reading BFP stories during my TWW. it keeps me happy & distracted.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TrebleLily » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:46 am

Hi I'm back! I was part of this forum when TTC #1 in the summer of 2015. Well, LO is now 9months old which is the green light for us to start TTC #2!! We always wanted two really close together and if it weren't for my first being an emergency c-section and me really wanting a chance at a VBAC this time, we would have started trying earlier (actually, we kind of did.. :oops: I started taking opks when my periods came back at 5months pp and we happened to have sex right near O day each month). We'll see how long it takes to get my bfp this time. I'm not so stressed about it this time around since I have DS already, but hubby is 46 years old and I'm 31 so we want to complete our family sooner than later for sure.

Anyway, hi everyone! :-)
TrebleLily
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Amelia90 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Yules
Age/Partner's Age: 26 and 33
How long have you been together: 2 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no
How long have you been TTC: planning to start soon
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: hope not
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) not sure yet :)
I would love to get to know someone who is about to start the ttc journey but feeling unsure or uncertain ...this is how I feel at least
Amelia90
Friend

Postby christine13186 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Christine, DH is Steve
Age/Partner's Age: 31 and 34
How long have you been together: Married little over a year, together total for 13 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None yet
How long have you been TTC: 2 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that I am aware of, but I was recently treated for vaginismus and am now symptom free!!!
What are your TTC plans? (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Just starting, trying to be optimistic :)
Anything about yourself you want to share: Just looking for some advice and some buddies to share the journey with.
christine13186

Postby lilblondie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Christina/Dominic
Age/Partner's Age: 28/29
How long have you been together: Since 3 Years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No
How long have you been TTC: Since 3 months
infertility issues: Possibly, i've had a 5kg ovarian cyst removed
What are your TTC plans for 2017: i use an app to chart, keep track of period and have Sex now every other day
Charting: App on phone
Anything about yourself you want to share: I'm from Germany and husband ist from US and we'd love to have a child and raise it here in US. It's been stressful tho to make a baby when i travel so much. I hope this is our month!
lilblondie
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff