**ROLL CALL!**

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: **2014 ROLL CALL!**

Postby mountainbaby » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 am

Name/Partner's Name: Sharon / DH probably won't want his name disclosed

Age/Partner's Age: 40/38

How long have you been together: 3 years this coming February. Married in Sep 12

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Neither of us have children

How long have you been TTC: 1 Year 3 Months

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Nothing diagnosed yet. My tests came back normal, DH is having SA this month. Still more advanced tests I can have but have to pay, e.g. HSG

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Traditional Chinese Medicine and seeing a RE.

Anything about yourself you want to share: Had a Chemical Pregnancy in October (4weeks, 4 days.) Really want a baby and feel heartbroken each month it doesn't happen. Been on TWW since Feb, everyone here very supportive.
TTC since Oct 12

BFP - Feb 2014, Natural MC 18 March, 8 weeks, 4 days.

BFP - June 2014
US - 18.7.14 - baby measuring 8+1. Strong, clear heartbeat.

mountainbaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KJ511 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:27 am

Name/Partner's Name: Kelli/Eric
Age/Partner's Age: 28 (29 in March!)/31
How long have you been together: Oh dear, almost 10 years! Nearly 7 years married
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 child; 16 months
How long have you been TTC: We are just starting this month again!
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: No
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) BBT charting, OPKs, checking CP and CM, preseed
Anything about yourself you want to share: Jesus is my main man and I pray for all you TTC mamas. Also I love all sports, especially running, volleyball, and soccer (football)!
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31
DD-1 (8/28/12)
KJ511
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:13 am

Ok here goes: Name/partner's name -Nikki/ My love
Age- Me 32 Him 30
Been together almost 2 years and have been trying the entire time with him and over 10 years prior to him
No children together ahs he has one DD aged 7
Fertility issues:recently diagnosed with a bacterial infection that kills sperm and most doctors don't test for this. Will test my loves sperm soon.
Things I will do differently: get more in tune with my body, preseed, geritol, Clomid.
Something about me: I'm obsessed with having a baby and fear I can't. Was pregnant once at 18 and there was a jealous aunt around that picked a physical fight with me that caused me to have a stillborn. She went to jail but only for a few days(isn't that murder). I'm jealous of anyone with kids even ttc'rs that already have kids(dont judge me please)
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mrsm44 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Angela, and DH is Joe
Age/Partner's Age: I am 27, he is 32.
How long have you been together: We've been together for 4 years, married for 8 months.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No children (yet!)
How long have you been TTC: We started 'trying' in March of 2013, when I quit the pill. Got pregnant in July...loss at 21 weeks. Trying again by just not preventing pregnancy.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Just not preventing it!
Anything about yourself you want to share: Not much! :)
mrsm44
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DaisyMom » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Name/partner's name: Shay and hubby is LM
Age/Partner's Age: 32 / still enjoying pre-30
How long have you been together: Oct 2007 But Married for 3 years.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: One pretty little girl 13 months
How long have you been TTC: since Oct 2013
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: none known.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: Stay positive, love my family and embrace whatever comes our way!

Anything about yourself you want to share: I love getting to know people and
Have waited my whole life to be a mommy. :D Love people, animals and nature! Gardening is my passion. I fight constantly with anxiety issues and suffered post.part.depr when my DD was 4 months old BUT felt the BEST I ever have while I was pregnant and a brand new mom, ain't hormones grand! My hubby is a tad younger than me and I have some worries of running out of baby years before he does. :oops: Overall am so happy I found this site and got to read about so many that have the same emotions and impatience that I have. LOL :)
Me: 32
Married 2011 Together since 2007
Blessed with DD Nov 2012

“I'll love you forever,I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.”

― Robert N. Munsch, Love You Forever
DaisyMom
Friend

Postby pzrae » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:55 am

Name/Partner's Name: My name is Rachel. DH doesn't want his name on here.
Age/Partner's Age: We are both 25
How long have you been together: 6 years together, 4.5 married
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No we don't.
How long have you been TTC: Since Dec 2013
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that I know of.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,). Just not preventing it anymore!
Anything about yourself you want to share:

I'm have my BSN and was a ICU nurse for two years before my husband and I decided to move to Italy to teach English and share God's love with people we come in contact with. We aren't "trying trying" in that I'm not taking temps or charting anything except to note my AF and how long my cycles are. We finally are ready to stop preventing and start a family of our own if God wills. For now we enjoy going on many adventures and making new friends here in Italy while learning the language.
Me: 26
DH: 27
DS: 13 months
TTC since 4/2015
BFP 11/26 Happy Thanksgiving!
pzrae
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ReadyGirl » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Last edited by ReadyGirl on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReadyGirl

Postby Tommie » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 am

Name/Partner's Name: Tommie/Luke

Age/Partner's Age: I'm 23 he's 31

How long have you been together: 5 years, married 7 months

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no children. We have a 5 year old lab and a 2 year old miniature dachshund that we love dearly.

How long have you been TTC: 6 months

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: none that we are aware of, but he did have a hernia as a young boy and my mother had a history of infertility so it is a concern.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
Anything about yourself you want to share: thinking of preseed and opks as I already temp. If nothing by June we will be making an appt to look at fertility issues.
Married June 15, 2013,been TTC ever since. Recently began seeking fertility treatments. DH diagnosed with low sperm count.
ME: 24
DH: 31
Tommie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby joedawn » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Me-Stormie DH-Branden

Both 28yrs old

Married 8yrs jan 14th together 8 1/2

1 dd 4 yrs old February 18th

TTC- going into our 3rd cycle

No fertility issues that we know of

Just doing opk and monitoring cp and cm and taking prenatal vitamins going to do detox stuff like lemon water ect....cleansing my body of toxins to hopefully help get a bfp!

Me-29
DH-29
DD-4

Blood work done 6-27- pending results was told no call is a good sign? Idk bout that!?
1- Angel baby 2008
IUD out 10-25-2013 been waiting since 3-2013 after dh got cold feet lol finally ttc!

BFP JULY 2 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
joedawn
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby redneckgurl26 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Name/Partner's Name:
My name is Tabatha and my fiance's name is Joseph.

Age/Partner's Age:
I am 27 and my fiance is 32.

How long have you been together:
We have been together for almost a year but it feels like a lot longer.

Do you have children, if so how many and ages:
I have 4 angels (2 with my fiance).

How long have you been TTC:
We have been trying since April.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:
I have PCOS (dx Nov 2012) and MTHFR (Aug 2013).

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)
I will be taking prenatals, B complex and L-MTHF (active folate) starting this cycle. I will be trying BBT charting and OPKs again.

Me - 27
DBF - 32

02-2007 :angel: (blighted ovum)
07-2007 :angel: (baby passed @ 8 weeks)
07-2013 :angel: (baby passed @ 8+4)
12-2013 :angel: (blighted ovum)

My Ovulation Chart
redneckgurl26
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bkharris08 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:49 am

First off...hello everyone. I read through your introductions. Nice to see other people in similar situations.
My name is Kelsey DH is Brian
I'm 25 he is 32
Been married a little over 5 years.
No kids
Been trying since June 2013 (minus a 2 month break from oct to nov because of not living in the same state)
We don't have any known fertility issues.
If this month didn't take we continue to use opk and charting. I'm on prenatals. If we hit a June we will start looking into possible fertility issues.
I'm not sure I can ttc for years and years. If no fertility issues are present or it gets very pricey we will go to ntnp and go forward with adoption plans. :-)
bkharris08
Friend

Postby krh1105 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 am

Name/Partner's Name: My name is Kaitlyn and my hubby's name is Allen
Age/Partner's Age: Me: 23 Him:24
How long have you been together: We are been together for 8 years, Married for 1.5 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: We have fur babies, but no children.
How long have you been TTC: We have been TTC for 3 months
What are your TTC plans for 2014: I plan on starting off using OPK's and see were that gets me!
Me:23
DH:24
TTC #1 Since Nov.2013
krh1105
Friend

Re: **2014 1st half ROLL CALL!**

Postby mrsm44 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm

care327 wrote:most of u already know all about me lol but here we go :

Name/Partner's Name: Carrie/Clint
Age/Partner's Age: 32/33
How long have you been together: met when we were 12.. off n on for years currently together 3 yrs n married year n a half
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: He has 3 kids from a previous marriage. No kids together, yet.
How long have you been TTC: 19 months
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: i have pcos, n dont ovulate consistently on my own. so far that is all we know that is wrong right now. dh had a vasectomy reversal in may 2012.. SA right after that showed everything was good.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) i did femara for 2 cycles, it helped me ovulate earlier but still no bfp. took a break for december n when i go back i am not sure if i want to continue taking it. im going to ask about IUI. I also started atkins again to lose weight n possibly help with ttc. i got pregnant last time while on it.
i got pregnant for the first time in feb of 2013 n had a m/c march 11. i never thought i would ever get pregnant, so it took a while to sink in n once i finally accepted it, i lost it. i have been through a lot of things in my life, this was by far the worst ever. Its hard being a step mom to 3 children when all u want is ur own lil bundle of joy. I have regrets about not trying sooner. Sometimes i get angry when i see other people with newborns.. even when i dont even know their story.

Hi Carie, I totally understand completely about getting angry when seeing someone with a newborn. We just lost our baby at 21 weeks...and it's been hard to see little ones when we are out and about. We went to take a shortcut through Walmart, and ended up going through the baby section...I nearly lost it. Immediately following that, a mom called her son..."Conner!"...that was our name for our little boy (we had just found out he was a boy). You're not alone in feeling angry, even though it doesn't feel fair because we don't know their situation, etc, like you had mentioned. Feel free to message me if you need to talk! :hugs:
mrsm44
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Missy143 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Name/Partner's Name: My name is Missy husband is Adam
Age/Partner's Age: Me: 29 him:28
How long have you been together: We are been together for 9 years married for 6
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: We have a fur baby, but no children.
How long have you been TTC: We have been TTC for 7 months
What are your TTC plans for 2014: we want a baby desperately after one miscarriage in July.
Missy143

Postby LuckinLove » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:08 am

Name/Partner's Name: Stacie/Brad

Age/Partner's Age: 32/41

How long have you been together: Married nearly 2 years

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no children.

How long have you been TTC: 5 months

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Currently trying to find out. I started seeing a gyno 2 months ago due to spotting before AF. So far I've had two ultrasounds. The first found a blood cyst (hemorrhagic) on the right ovary. The second u/s showed the right ovary cyst gone, but a new blood cyst on the left ovary. My progesterone is being tested tomorrow. No issues for DH that we know of.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: will continue seeing the gyno to check blood work and cyst development to make sure I'm ovulating. Maybe try meds with him. We are ready to see an RE, but since my insurance covers everything with the gyno at this point, we'll continue this road.

Anything about me I want to share: I temp and see a classic thermal shift every month.
LuckinLove
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff