Fertility Friend App

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Fertility Friend App

Postby southernbelle » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Apparently if you're interested in getting and signing up for Fertility Friend (it's free) we can both get trial VIP days!

Click on my link if you don't already have a sign in and chart your little heart out. lol

http://fertilityfriend.com/ffo/invite.p ... c156a1807e

If you'd like to post it in your signature (like mine), you can try this code ...

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/XXX][img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/XXX/thumb.png[/img]
My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Be sure and change the XXX part to whatever your chart url is named.
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Re: Fertility Friend App

Postby LucyBrown » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:23 am

Hello guys. Thank you for sharing this information here. I know most of us women out here have some concerns about infertility I can help. First, of all IVF is a good option. There are some side effects but many women have successful IVF. You need to pick a good clinic for this purpose. A doctor who knows what she’s doing. When I went into IVF cycles, I didn't know much. I picked a clinic in Ukraine named Adonis. My treatment there didn't go as I expected. I had the worst side effects. It isn't even about the side effects, the whole process was unsuccessful. It made me really sad and disappointed.
LucyBrown

Postby elianah12 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:35 am

Fertility Friend is the maximum relied on and correct fertility tracker. This app is an advanced ovulation calculator menstrual calendar fertility chart and length tracker. It works to help you get pregnant because it translates your own private fertility symptoms. Fertility Friend creates an exclusive fertility chart and ovulation calendar with customized looking to conceive suggestions and evaluation
elianah12

Postby julietrocks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Hi. I caught wind of this two or three days back. I can't contain my fervor. At first, I thought it was only gossip. I'm not used to extraordinary things transpiring. I have battled a considerable measure in my life. What's more, I need to battle to influence my fantasies to work out as expected. I was thinking to go to this center for my ripeness medicines. Be that as it may, I'm happy they are coming to London now. I live in London. It would be so great to at last meet them face to face. I'm so upbeat and energized. I want to see you folks there and make great companions there.
julietrocks
Friend

Postby jasminefreeman0900 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Fruitfulness Friend is the most extreme depended on and amends richness tracker. This application is a propelled ovulation number cruncher menstrual timetable ripeness outline and length tracker. It attempts to enable you to get pregnant in light of the fact that it deciphers your own private richness indications. Ripeness Friend makes a selective fruitfulness diagram and ovulation timetable with tweaked hoping to imagine proposals and assessment
jasminefreeman0900

Postby Olestern » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:27 am

Hi all. My name is Alina D Cruz. I'm 24 years old and married. If some advices are taken by the patients, then they can rapidly recover their health. But some patients will not give attention to the advices that a doctor said. In some youtube videos, there are so many peoples who can give advices and ideas to the people. Because they can spend this life before one year. Surrogacy centers and clinic's are opened every where and they work hard for the patients to give proper treatment. But, if some patients would lose their hope so no one can help us. Diseases are spread rapidly in our lives and all over the world. But doctors can find the good way that how to treat this. SOme peoples wouldn't know about it. Then, doctors tell us when they visit the clinic. So, try this and get a treatment on time.
Olestern

Return to General TTC Stuff