1 DPO

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 1 DPO

Postby cosorrells3540 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Roxy did you test yet?!
Me 28
DH 28
DS 17 MONTHS
TTC #2
10-15-16 Chemical :angel:
11-4-16 bfp!
cosorrells3540
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Roxy_girl » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:52 am

cosorrells3540 wrote:Roxy did you test yet?!

Yeah, bfn and started spotting yesterday. On to the next, I guess.

How have you been feeling?
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby cosorrells3540 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Been feeling OK. Still sick but that probably won't change.
Sorry to hear about dreadful AF :(. how much longer are you on the clomid?
Me 28
DH 28
DS 17 MONTHS
TTC #2
11-4-16 bfp!
cosorrells3540
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby KatyMilly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 pm

1 dpo again and praying this is my month this time.

How is everyone? Where is everyone in their cycle? Anyone else past ovulation and waiting?
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby belikethesky17 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:16 pm

I'm 1dpo.
First month trying for our first...

Oh man, this feels like it's gonna be a very long two weeks.
Me: Jackie 31
DH: 31
MC: 1/26/15 7 weeks
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Roxy_girl » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:14 am

KatyMilly wrote:1 dpo again and praying this is my month this time.

How is everyone? Where is everyone in their cycle? Anyone else past ovulation and waiting?

Hey Katy,

As of today, Sunday, I am on CD14, so I expect I'll O in the middle of this week. I guess I'm a little behind you. This month, I am kinda taking a break from being obsessive. I'm trying to focus on the good things in life, cuz I was really starting to get down. I'm not doing OPKs or charting my temps, and I'm trying to let the bd'ing be more spontaneous and natural.

On the other hand, while not obsessing, I forgot to take my clomid. I decided to take it late without asking. In hoping i didn't screw things up, since I know some people do days 5-9 like I did. I've just been having crazy night sweats, and it is not hot in my bedroom, for sure.

I don't know. Only time will tell! Anything to report on your end?
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KatyMilly » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi Roxy, no not much to report at the moment. I have another appointment with the infertility clinic this week and then another one the week after, so I'm just concentrating on making sure I get all the information, advice and help that I can. I've decided, like you, to not obsess so much this month & I think it will be slightly easier now I know we're taking steps to get medical help. I had a bad time when I got af last month so I completely understand what you mean about getting down about it all.

I don't really know much about Clomid, do you have to take it on a certain day? Or is it a course over a period of time? I'm sure you will be fine though. Keep me posted, I'll let you know if anything exciting happens at my end!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Roxy_girl » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:55 am

KatyMilly wrote:Hi Roxy, no not much to report at the moment. I have another appointment with the infertility clinic this week and then another one the week after, so I'm just concentrating on making sure I get all the information, advice and help that I can. I've decided, like you, to not obsess so much this month & I think it will be slightly easier now I know we're taking steps to get medical help. I had a bad time when I got af last month so I completely understand what you mean about getting down about it all.

I don't really know much about Clomid, do you have to take it on a certain day? Or is it a course over a period of time? I'm sure you will be fine though. Keep me posted, I'll let you know if anything exciting happens at my end!

Hey Katy, how did your appointment go? Are they setting you up with any testing or giving you any options? Getting help is kind of a catch-22. It makes you feel like you are taking some control, or at least being proactive, and that you are probably increasing your odds, but then I feel like it also gets your hopes up even more- thinking that it's more likely to work.

I'm still going to try not to obsess. I know I took my Clomid late, and boy did I pay for it with some serious night sweats. I had some pretty telling signs of ovulation yesterday, which was CD19. That seems late, but the medication could have delayed it. We BD last Saturday, and then Monday, Wednesday, and yesterday... So I feel like we gave it a good shot lol. Now I have to keep myself calm over the next two week wait. I hate it!

In other good/depressing news, one of my good friends is having a baby very soon! She is due with her first child- baby boy- next Friday. I am super excited for her, but of course, I wish I had been going through it at the same time. We were trying at the same time (for quite a while), so I had dreamed we would be pregnant at the same time and that our kids would be the same age. Now, I am just hoping that they will be in the same grade in school... but I only have one more shot if this month didn't work. Ya know, it's just one more thing to put pressure on myself about. Blahhhh. End rant.
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KatyMilly » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:37 am

Well I have been doing really well not to symptom spot over the last few days, but today I have noticed something. I'm 6 days away from AF and I'm not cramping. Is it unusual? Yes and no. It hasn't happened for a long time but it has happened before.

Roxy I'm still having all the preliminary tests done at the moment. I had my ultrasound and final blood tests yesterday and next week I see my consultant for an internal examination (cringe). The OH is having his tests on Monday. If he's clear then I'll need a small op just so they can have a rummage around and make absolutely sure there's nothing wrong with my bits. Once all results are in we will discuss treatment. I'm pretty sure that if nothing shows up in the tests they will put it down to 'unexplained infertility' and we will get 3 rounds of IVF and after that we're on our own.

We're still trying naturally of course!

Congratulations to your friend! I know how hard it is to balance your feelings when someone close to you is experiencing something amazing, but something that you want for yourself so, so much.

Sounds like you BD'd plenty so there's a good chance you managed to catch! We could only manage 3 days this cycle, once on O day and twice before but each time was a couple of days apart. I've actually found it a bit easier than I thought to not symptom spot but I can tell you that I absolutely cannot wait for the next 6 days to be over haha. Let me know how you get on with your TWW, maybe helping your friend adjust to having a new baby will take your mind off what's going on with your body. Fingers crossed for us both!
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KatyMilly » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:34 am

Tested this morning to get bfn. I wish I hadn't bothered. AF is still 5 days away so you never know, it might just be too early yet...
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Riot95 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Please help!
Ohmygod oh mygod ohmygod!!!!

Period is due on the 10th.
Ive been having strange cramping lately, and out of no where just now (10:15pm) got a weird feeling, more like an oh why not.

Went and grabbed my last pregnancy test strip
And this line showed up almost immediately!
Is this what i think it is????? It is not very dark, but def not squinter!. Omg. I dont know what to do. Im freaking out right now in the bathroom almost in tears.

What do you ladies think?! Should itake another one tonight? Or wait til the morning?! I am in shock. Dh and i didnt really try this month. I didnt even use my opk, but logged on jan 25th that it was potentially o day. Again on 27th.

So we already counted this cycle out. Then i randomly decided to POS and got this. Please help ladies. Should i take another one tonight? Or wait til tomorrow?! Im so shocked right now. I just hd this random feeling to go use the last test. And got this.
Attachments
2017-02-07 22.42.20.jpg
2017-02-07 22.42.20.jpg (117.56 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Riot95

Postby Roxy_girl » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:57 am

Riot95 wrote:Please help!
Ohmygod oh mygod ohmygod!!!!

Period is due on the 10th.
Ive been having strange cramping lately, and out of no where just now (10:15pm) got a weird feeling, more like an oh why not.

Went and grabbed my last pregnancy test strip
And this line showed up almost immediately!
Is this what i think it is????? It is not very dark, but def not squinter!. Omg. I dont know what to do. Im freaking out right now in the bathroom almost in tears.

What do you ladies think?! Should itake another one tonight? Or wait til the morning?! I am in shock. Dh and i didnt really try this month. I didnt even use my opk, but logged on jan 25th that it was potentially o day. Again on 27th.

So we already counted this cycle out. Then i randomly decided to POS and got this. Please help ladies. Should i take another one tonight? Or wait til tomorrow?! Im so shocked right now. I just hd this random feeling to go use the last test. And got this.

Riot! I'm sorry we haven't been on! That is sooo exciting! I am sure that by now you took another one lol Everyone always tells us that it will happen when you least expect it, or when we don't stress about it... Looks like it worked for you! There is no doubt about that line! Congrats!
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby brit2008 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:38 am

We had our first appt Wednesday and saw our little one! Heartbeat was strong and everything looks great! 9w1day today! They are running so many tests, I have to be watched closely bc I have a history of pre-eclampsia and I had to be induced with DD #2 bc of high BP. I'm worried about it happening again, but I'm not going to stress. My dr is prepared for anything so that makes me feel a lot better.

Hope you all are doing well!
brit2008
Friend

Postby Roxy_girl » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:00 pm

brit2008 wrote:We had our first appt Wednesday and saw our little one! Heartbeat was strong and everything looks great! 9w1day today! They are running so many tests, I have to be watched closely bc I have a history of pre-eclampsia and I had to be induced with DD #2 bc of high BP. I'm worried about it happening again, but I'm not going to stress. My dr is prepared for anything so that makes me feel a lot better.

Hope you all are doing well!

Congratulations, Brit! It sounds like you are in good hands.
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby cosorrells3540 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Just popping in to say hello! Congrats to all the new mommies! We found out the sex today its a boy!
Where is everyone in their cycle now?
Me 28
DH 28
DS 17 MONTHS
TTC #2
11-4-16 bfp!
cosorrells3540
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff