Where did everyone go?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Where did everyone go?

Postby Jwifey2016 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:05 am

I used to frequent this site, though really stuck to just a couple threads. TWW is like... On life support now! BeeCee Danaa Katbagley Chanel... Just a few ladies I remember from when I was here. If you see this I hope all is well! I finally got a lap for my endo (I left because I knew I was getting way too sick to conceive and it was frustrating to be on boards with little to no hope)

Anyway, I had all my visible endo removed, my ovary put back in it's proper position and luckily... My tubes were totally clear! I've just started my first menstrual cycle since surgery and I can't believe this is my new period... It's great! Lol I've been on narcotic painkillers for over 6 months (which barely took the edge off) and this cycle I only had to take ibuprofen once!

If anyone happens upon this and is put off by the inactivity of the site and feels like they have nowhere to go- feel free to drop an introduction/story/update below! Best wishes to all.
Jwifey2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Where did everyone go?

Postby Danaa » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Welcome back and I'm really happy to hear you are feeling better after the surgery.
Im still here,these days the site is more active than a few months ago...I try my best to post as much as possible.
Good luck and hopefully you get that bfp really soon.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GKR_1985 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:21 pm

There are a few of us newbies I think that are getting comfortable posting more often now. I come on every day. I find it exciting to come and see how everyone is doing, and get updates from these amazing ladies. :)
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
GKR_1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jwifey2016 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Hello, Danaa! Any changes/news/progress on your journey? Hope you're doing well!

And hi, GKR! I'm glad you found a site you feel comfortable on. It's nice to have support during this adventure! How long have you been TTC?
Jwifey2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GKR_1985 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm

@Jwifey - Only since May 2016 officially (though we weren't super careful before then). Got my 2nd BFP in March and am currently losing my mind hoping it sticks...last one ended around the time I am at right now, so I keep thinking every cramp is the end for me!

I still come on the TTC boards though to see everyone's news, and help if I can.
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
GKR_1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jwifey2016 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Awwww girl... I want to tell you not to stress but we all know how cliche that is. I've read cramping early on is pretty common. Hopefully your lil guy is just really diggin' in! Congratulations on your little one!. I'm keeping optimistic for you that it's a sticky and you'll have a belly in no time! :)
Jwifey2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nic&la » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:13 am

Hi Jwifey - it's great to hear from someone whose just had a lap done....I'm due to have one soon. My consultant gave me an MRI first to see how best to tackle the endo and all the cysts. I have my follow up Fri so a bit nervous but also excited to be getting some answers finally.

How did you find the surgery? And how was the recovery? So pleased to hear you have less pain now :) did you dr say when you could start ttc again?
Married May 2015 me Nic 29 DH 36
TTC #1

My Ovulation Chart
Nic&la
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Jwifey, I'm still here! I was on vacation for the past weekend. I don't even remember when we last chatted, but I got a BFP at the end of February. Sadly, I lost that pregnancy around 5 weeks. Luckily my body got right back in the swing of things, and I'm back in the tww again... Testing Saturday!

I'm glad your surgery went well and that this period had little pain. That must be such a relief! It's great that your tubes are open, too. Wishing you lots of baby dust!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff