12 days late, BFNs and no AF?!?!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

12 days late, BFNs and no AF?!?!

Postby Polaris93 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi, new to the group. The first day of my last period was February 13th. I've had regular periods, same time each month for almost a year solid now. I take my Prenatals each day, I eat very healthy and get regular exercise. No stress at all this month or the last to be exact. I don't know when I ovulated as I used to run myself crazy with OPK testing, basal temp charting, ect and decided the last few months to just break away from all that charting and if it happens, it happens. Been TTC for two years now. I just saw my obgyn right after my period in February for a routine checkup and hormones were balanced, everything was great. I've used One Step and Accuclear blue dye tests ever since my 3 day late mark and all negatives. I'm so confused here. I'm working on two weeks late with no acne flare up, no chills, no lasting all day pre period cramping and no spotting. Just creamy cervical mucus, I get hot flashes in the mornings and at night only, I stay drowsy, eat a lot and I've been bloated since about the 10th of this month. Anyone going through this or has went through something similar ? I'm planning to call my doctor this coming week for a blood test. Anyone been super late before and turned out to be pregnant after negative tests? My last time testing was at 9 days late.
Polaris93

Re: 12 days late, BFNs and no AF?!?!

Postby Amouna87 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 am

It's always possible :) however as you weren't tracking ovulation, you could have ovulated late which in turn makes your period late- ttc can do weird things to our bodies lol! Good luck xxx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Polaris93 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 am

True. I woke up this morning to terrible cramps. Worst I've encountered before that sent sharp pains down my legs even. Went to the bathroom and noticed spotting. It's light pink and a very watery like consistency. No period though.
Polaris93

Postby lexibaby2017 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:24 pm

BFP yet? I'm in a similar situation and sending you baby dust!
lexibaby2017
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff