What about Surrogacy in my case

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

What about Surrogacy in my case

Postby barbarrisa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi, I’m new person here on this forum. But I call you to pay attention. I need your support and advice.
I don’t know who and how you are, but hope you are really fine and feel better than I.
Having no desire to describe my medical problems in details I just say that lost my uterus after last delivery, it was removed by the doctor because I was bleeding.
Now I have a boy 5 years old and the second dear husband, previous one left us to find a better fate.
My husband has not own children, he actually loves Archie (my son), but wants to have a baby genetically related to him. It’s a normal wish and decent idea, I’d want to support him, to give him a baby, but can’t on my own.
I was recommended to go surrogacy. But we may not order such program in our country.
We have saved 50k and no doubts to spend them if it brings a result.
barbarrisa

Re: What about Surrogacy in my case

Postby Danaa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Im sorry to hear about ur uterus,I won't even try to say I can imagine how you feel bcs I can't...
Sadly I don't know anything about surrogacy but here is a link where lots of couples discuss about it and their options.
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum ... board=57.0
Good luck to you.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amazonna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello, dear! I’m also Newbie on this site. Don’t panic before the time. You have all chances to achieve your described aim.
You wrote pretty brief post and I’ll try to tell in few words.
My case wasn’t different from yours. Except the one thing I’ve never had my own child before the surrogacy. Yes, it helped me to save my time and (probably) nice sum of money.
Have you ovaries or they were also removed? I mean YOU CAN try surrogacy with your own eggs.
It’s not polite question, but we are ladies discussing in serious manner, :) How old are you, dear?
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Danaa wrote:Im sorry to hear about ur uterus,I won't even try to say I can imagine how you feel bcs I can't...
Sadly I don't know anything about surrogacy but here is a link where lots of couples discuss about it and their options.
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum ... board=57.0
Good luck to you.

Hello, Hun! Thank you very much for support! I’m following the link. Hope it will make some things clearer.
Good luck to U 2!!xxx wish you have no needs to know anything about surro and be a happy mom!
barbarrisa

Postby barbarrisa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Amazonna wrote:Hello, dear! I’m also Newbie on this site. Don’t panic before the time. You have all chances to achieve your described aim.
You wrote pretty brief post and I’ll try to tell in few words.
My case wasn’t different from yours. Except the one thing I’ve never had my own child before the surrogacy. Yes, it helped me to save my time and (probably) nice sum of money.
Have you ovaries or they were also removed? I mean YOU CAN try surrogacy with your own eggs.
It’s not polite question, but we are ladies discussing in serious manner, :) How old are you, dear?

I’m 41. I still have my ovaries. And I think it’s not principally if it’s allowed to use donor eggs we’ll agree, because I don’t have preconception. But if only we may see our future donors.
What was a disease caused you surgery?
How did you journey end?
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:07 pm

It’s actually up to you. But sometimes it’s a huge problem to accept a surrogacy, DE surro, in particular.
Don’t be afraid the clinic which I want to introduce has incredible donor database. You really can select five or more women (healthy, already have their own babies, yond and truly beautiful).
I’m not a little liar, my clinic really sapplied good candidates to be chosen. They work only with fresh eggs.
I suffered from cancer. .that's ok/ It’s in past. And yes, my journey is over. I’m mom of twins.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 pm

to amazonna
Great! My congratulations! You made my mood!
I’m adult and I don’t want weeping with no decisions. Curiously, continue your story please!
You have twins via surrogacy? How was it?
Where is your clinic? If it’s American variant I can’t afford.
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:13 pm

In Ukraine. Have you ever been to Ukraine? Hah it’s amazing country, I fell in love with it.
I want you to be hurry and not to lose your time. Because it passes very quickly, I know.
My DH and I have been searching for our clinic for 3 years. Can you believe?
You need to know that Ukraine has advanced in reproductology and become a popular destination among plenty of infertile couples.
I saw your expense limit it completely fits, hah. We paid 33 ooo for our program.
Everyone would be astonished by their well-organized service.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:17 pm

amazonna

Sounds not bad. But how can we check this information?
How much money and what the docs do we need to prepare to go there? And what will we do there in foreign land? We even can not ask anybody how to get to the clinic… lots of difficulties.
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:23 pm

http://biotexcom.com/ - if I’m not mistaken it’s their official site.
I think in case you are ready to choose a defined package you’ll know how much. But you should not bring a pot of money. You’ll be provided with all necessary. And it’s not a poor necessity/
Don’t worry about any language barriers because I had the same fears. And I was led by personal manager (English interpreter) trough entire program step by step from beginning to the end.
And don’t be shy to receive a lot of care, they really care.
Amazonna

Postby Amazonna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Oh! I've missed a part! About documents – after you sent a request applying to the biotex you’ll have a mail or skype conversation with manager. She has to explain everything and what compulsory documents you are to take to a journey. Because I don’t definitely know details of your personal case. according to the clinic requirements you exactly should bring a marriage certificate (customers have to be married to transfer your children back home) local legislation says so. Serological test and your husband’s karyotype are also needed.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm

It’s good. Thank you very much! I am on their site. tomorrow I’ll be able to discuss it with my dear Husband.
Where will we stay during arrival? In hospital ward? And our son?
How did you find out about this place?
And what impressions has it left? I see only positive, hah
to Amazonna
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Sure you have to rethink everything. But don’t delay. You know how it can be.
Your arrival will be synchronized by logistics and manager. The car driver will pick you in the airport and bring you to the hotel or clinic. It depends on your chosen package but you always have relevant accommodation to live. If you worry you son will live with you at the separated apartment. I guess so.
I found out about it on healthunlocked the forum. I’m happy, I’m satisfied, I want to share it.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 am

mmk
barbarrisa

Postby barbarrisa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 am

Amazonna wrote:Sure you have to rethink everything. But don’t delay. You know how it can be.
Your arrival will be synchronized by logistics and manager. The car driver will pick you in the airport and bring you to the hotel or clinic. It depends on your chosen package but you always have relevant accommodation to live. If you worry you son will live with you at the separated apartment. I guess so.
I found out about it on healthunlocked the forum. I’m happy, I’m satisfied, I want to share it.

Very good! Thank you for it. Maybe we can say such things about every clinic and people which gave us a assistance. I want to trust your clinic can be appropriate to me. If your recommendation is helpful it’ll be a great luck. The first forum where I decided to ask for help, and such a Big Fish!
But what do i definitely need to know about these packages? What is the specific difference between them?
:hugs:
barbarrisa

Next

Return to General TTC Stuff