What about Surrogacy in my case

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: What about Surrogacy in my case

Postby Amazonna » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:39 am

Very good! Thank you for it. Maybe we can say such things about every clinic and people which gave us a assistance. I want to trust your clinic can be appropriate to me. If your recommendation is helpful it’ll be a great luck. The first forum where I decided to ask for help, and such a Big Fish!
But what do i definitely need to know about these packages? What is the specific difference between them?
:hugs:[/quote]

Very cute smile, thanks!
It will be difficult to explain in two words. Also you have opportunity to check such info on their site.
But I know how it could be important to get these things from other person who survived the same problem in the past.
I’ll try briefly … so/
You are offered three full-fledged products.
Let’s look at the two of them which I suppose deserve to be looked through.
These are standard and vip packages. Did you listen about them?
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:53 am

amazonna
Only passingly but I heard.
Also I know that customers are provided by accommodation and interpreter. Is that possible with all mentioned packages?
I want to know difference at the medical part of program process? What kind of medical assistance can’t be contractual at the both cases?
What the package did you have?
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 am

Look at this closely. Basically they don’t differ in medical part. The doctor’s goal is to carry out whole process according to the required standards. I think clinic doesn’t want to have problems during the program course in any case. I see it so. they want you to be satisfied because you’ll be a carrier of the estimation about their clinic and you'll be able to post a review.
The first cheapest package guarantees you the same felicities except of the place of your accommodation. Most likely you’ll stay in hotel in case of Economy package.
Also you’ll need to pay 3k if your surrogate is pregnant with twins. And 6k in case she gets miscarriage after 12th week.
ALSO you should cover all expenses concerning post-delivery period and child’s birth.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:24 am

ammazonna
Ohh, perhaps I’ll not be able to feel in safe. Because all the time I will think about possible “as if”! it’ll make me be nervous and worried. I don’t like such option.
What about other packages? What are they composed of?
Maybe if I could take part in the program at home I’d agree but it has to be completely different location and I worry a bit about it.
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:26 am

barbarrisa

=
And if you are owner of the Standard package you’ll see that things can be easier. It costs 30k.
So why do we overpay 10.ooo? let’s figure out it!
The first – you’ll live in better flat, it actually may be also the hotel room, but size of it definitely will be bigger that previous.
You should pay 3.ooo if you want to have twins but the fee to surrogate in case of her sudden failure after 12th terms will be covered by the establishment.
And this package implies a PGD test to detect different genetic abnormalities.
Amazonna

Postby Amazonna » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:09 am

Barbarrisa

Well, what about the VIP Package… it’s the most expensive but also the most reliable and guaranteeing offer.
You’ll provided with all you need anyway also you’ll get a laaarge personal space to live.
You asked about what you receive after your child’s birth. In case of Standard you’ll have a baby-sitter for 4 hours every day and pediatrician visits each other day to supervise the baby’s health.
in vip package you'll have the same but babysitter works during 8 hours a day and you’ll be provided with 24/7 phone consultation of English-speaking pediatrician.
No any payments concerning to the twin pregnancy or no compensation to surrogate mother after 12th week in case of miscarriage.
All payments are performed in 5 steps.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:37 am

Amazonna

Wow. My big apologies I couldn’t write anything few days ago.
But that’s great amazing chance! It seems they can raise their prices. I think it doesn’t match the current market situation. They really may make the cost of contracts higher and don’t think it will scare their potential clients.
I’m afraid it’s really so and we should be hurried.
Anyway I have copied the information you had sent.
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 am

Barb

Hah, your response is right and expected. But you don’t know Ukraine’s economical-social situation. It’s a young country I mean the country on the line to the modern progress.
It just earns its place and position among others.
You can see their prices for products and services in Ukraine. You can compare them.
On my opinion I don’t think they are going to raise the price. Most likely they may make some processes easier.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:15 am

Amazonna
But you should know I’m worrying. As well as everyone I want to catch my dream by the tail.
How many poor people were nicely left by the different fake institutions! I’m afraid all they also had their row of benefits. they had such kind of traps for customers and their money.
Who wants to be deceived? Not I.
I want to check them distantly.
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:06 am

And how is you research? Are they skilled tricksters? I’m joking just because I know the way they deal with patients i know it inside out. I was a party in such deals.
I can’t recall clearer form of cooperation with commercial institutions than I got there.
We were leaded by young but smart managers which knew all well. they didn’t seem like people that could cheat! They looked like altruists.
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:18 am

amazonna
I see you are fully glad of such experience. You had a very good luck, I guess.
Perhaps you were madly brave or despaired at that time.
I can’t say anything wrong about the way biotex drives its affairs. It’s not top-maximum but it deserves to be.
I was invited to initial consultation, i agreed just to be sure that everything is alright.
barbarrisa

Postby barbarrisa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:48 am

amazonna
Certainly free. I wanna ask what exactly it includes. I’m going to arrive with my husband.
I need a bit support. I’m grateful to you for everything you said. You even don’t imagine how much usefully it was.
Thank you very much, you’re my hero!
I don’t know whether we’ll have a connection to write on internet. But I’d like to contact you.
barbarrisa

Postby Amazonna » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:58 am

I’d also love to be finding out about your journey, because I wish you all the best. I didn’t say anything too useful it was just only that I could say. If it helped I’m really happy.
Don’t be afraid they used to be attentive to clients. I’ll advise in case you need something.
And actually good luck! Good journey it’s time to start up!
Amazonna

Postby barbarrisa » Thu May 11, 2017 5:11 am

Hi!
barbarrisa

Postby barbarrisa » Thu May 11, 2017 5:43 am

to amazonna ! ur=gent
I have some fresh news, I guessed it would be interesting to talk to you. cause you have given me a lot of directed advices. you should know I appreciate it.
Your participation in my last decision was really great. Thank you very much.
I added a link to my last post. I’d like to invite you.
barbarrisa

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff