Please help!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please help!

Postby Jazzie82 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:53 pm

So on Saturday I took an opk in the morning and again at night... both were smiley faces. I took one yesterday and it was negative. I decided to just randomly take one and there was a smiley! What could be going on?? Please help!
Jazzie82
Friend

Re: Please help!

Postby Amouna87 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:01 am

Could be a couple of things- maybe your pee was diluted when you took it in the evening hence the negative, and sometimes our bodies gear up to ovulate causing positive opk's but then they don't release the egg there and then so you see another peak reading a couple of days later. Do you temp? The opks will only track the rise in LH hormone which doesn't 100% mean you will ovulate it just means hormones are getting ready to- temping will let you see exactly when you ovulate

Either way continue to bd until that opk goes negative and good luck:) xxx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Please help!

Postby Melb17 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:28 am

I was going to say the same thing. Very possible your urine was diluted when you took the negative. Try not to keep taking them.. I'm bad like that. Once u get a smiley just Bd for like two or three days!! Good luck!!!
Melb17
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff