8dpo..could this be it? can i please get someone's opinion?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

8dpo..could this be it? can i please get someone's opinion?

Postby Melb17 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:42 am

Good morning ladies and happy Sunday :D . So, I ovulated 8 days ago, April 1st, Saturday. I noticed yesterday I did not (TMI) move my bowels. Literally I go every morning without fail. Today, I did, but it was a little harder to go than usual. I NEVER have issues with this. In fact, the past couple of days I have been drinkiing a lot of water and keeping up with my fiber intake. Also this morning, I noticed a little bit of spotting. So little I would have almost missed it (TMI) it was really thick and had a very slight brownish/yellow tint. Other than that, I dont have any symptoms. Has anyone else here experienced this before? I am TTC baby#1 and I have never been prego before. I took a test and no suprise it was negative..its def too early. Temp prior to ovulation was 97.09 and for the past few days it has been 97.80-98ish. Hubs and I have been trying for a few months. Thanks in advance all..and good luck in all your baby adventures. :D
Melb17
Friend

Re: 8dpo..could this be it? can i please get someone's opini

Postby Amouna87 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:30 am

The spotting on 8dpo sounds promising- especially if you don't usually have it :)

I wouldn't look too much into bowel movement, it could be post ovulation progesterone which rises in preparation for pregnancy monthly, that hormone can affect your digestive system and slow things down hence the reduced bowel movement

Can you post a pic of your test? 8dpo is really early so you're by no means out yet!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Melb17 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:03 am

Thank you so much for replying. I threw my test out lol. But thanks for offering to take a look at it for me! Yea my period is due in ab a week or so and usually I do spot but only the day before generally! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Melb17
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 am

Ahh thats really promising sign then for 8dpo! And you have so much willpower waitng it out hehe!

Hoping reallly hard for you :)
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Melb17 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:08 am

Thank you! Temp still holding on at 97.90 but it's only 9dpo ahh the wait is terrible!
Melb17
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:51 am

I knoww but nearly there now, only few more days :) when is af due? The wait is sooooo so slow, how long have you been ttc?
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Melb17 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 am

So my husband and I have been trying this will be the third month. I know for some people my age it can take up to a year but not gonna lie it's always disappointing every time AF comes. My Ovia app is saying she's supposed to get here Monday but my cycle varies from 28-33 days so I'm kinda not sure to the T. This morning my temp went down from 97.90 to 97.73.. I'm new to temping but I do know when you get a drop that means AF is coming. I'm not sure if that is a substantial enough drop to assume that though. What about you?
Melb17
Friend

Postby AutumnDreams » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:50 am

Hey Melb,
Are you pregnant? Was that implantation spotting?

I hope you don't mind me hoping on here, I just wanted to get some opinions on something. Yesterday I was 8 dpo. I had been having some mild mild af type cramping since the day before, and loose bowel movements (sorry if tmi). When I went to the restroom yesterday afternoon I had a light brown stain on my underwear and a wet spot around it. Has anyone ever experienced something similar to this? I would assume implantation spotting would be more than just one spot. There was nothing when I wipe and my cm is kind of watery with a thin lotiony type substance. I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything, and not getting my hopes up, just curious as to some possible insight?
AutumnDreams

Postby AutumnDreams » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:51 am

Also, the cramping seems to be gone now.
AutumnDreams

Return to General TTC Stuff