Let's talk ab this last week wait

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Let's talk ab this last week wait

Postby Melb17 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 am

Ok ladies I'm new to this site and settling in. You are all so sweet. I have had the glow app where I found the community there is very hostile. I'm so glad I found a group of women that can be kind to one another. Anyways, today is Monday and according to my app my
Period is due in 7 days. (That makes my cycle 31 days). I feel especially stressed bc for a while there my cycles were staying at about 32/33 days and last month it was 29. I'm just overwhelmed with the thought of getting AF. Anyone else just feel completely worried, hopeful, and anxious this last week wait? I'm currently 9dpo (my first day positive.. I had a pos ovulation Saturday April 1 and sun april 2). Let's support eachother. Let's face it... DH is amazing but he just can't relate to how I feel as a woman.
Melb17
Friend

Re: Let's talk ab this last week wait

Postby KFinNY » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:28 am

HI there! I'm in a similar position as you. I had my first IUI on 4/4 so I am currently 6dpIUI. This wait is excruciating! I had the HCG trigger shot on 4/3 so I can't test yet because I'd likely get a BFP regardless due to the lingering HCG in my system. I'm scheduled to go in to the doctor on 4/18 for the official blood test. Eeeee I don't know how I'm going to make it.

When are you going to test?
KFinNY

Return to General TTC Stuff