help! day 35 of cycle, no af, bfn, positive ovulation tests!

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

help! day 35 of cycle, no af, bfn, positive ovulation tests!

Postby mcford626 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:41 am

i really need some advice, so i have only been tracking my period and stuff since feb and from feb to march i had a 22 day cycle with my period lasting 4 days, since my period (march 17, 4 day duration) i am currently on day 35 of my cycle. i've never had previous issues with my period being late or anything like that. nothing really exceeding a 30 day cycle even when i have been stressed to the max and still no signs of af! i've taken multiple tests of a the past couple of days and all negative except for yesterday when i went to go clean up like an hour after i tested i noticed that there was a decently visible second line. i know about evap lines and how you aren't supposed to look after the 10 minute window but after seeing this i'm really confused because the line actually had the pink dye color in it. it wasn't like others where it was like grey and colorless, but today a bfn the other day i don't know why but for some reason i thought i should take an ovulation test (first time ever taking one) and for the past three days all of the ovulation tests are a very clear positive. i've never missed my period like this and i have been having some symptoms (extreme fatigue, slight nausea, tender breasts, really emotional) i don't know what to take of the test yesterday and all of the ovulation tests being so clearly positive for the past 3 days! any ideas?!
mcford626

Re: help! day 35 of cycle, no af, bfn, positive ovulation te

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:22 pm

You could be getting to ovulate if your tests are positive. Bd just in case. How is your cm? Is your cervix high soft and open?
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mcford626 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Momma-of4 wrote:You could be getting to ovulate if your tests are positive. Bd just in case. How is your cm? Is your cervix high soft and open?

we did yesterday night! cm is like egg whites in texture and has a milky tint to it, my cervix is high and i believe it's soft, im not sure if it's open or closed (still new to this)
mcford626

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Well your body very well could be just now ovulating. sonetimes we just have an out of place cycle. Maybe your luck month! Try to get another bd in and see what opk says tomoeeow
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend