TTC #1

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #1

Postby christine13186 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

Hello everyone. My husband and I have just started TTC for baby #1. I was recently treated for painful intercourse symptoms, and within the last two months have finally been able to enjoy sex. We have been married for over a year and are looking forward to starting our new family. I have been using the Glow app for tracking my periods for over 2 years. I've never tried temping, and only really take notice to CM when I would see it in my underwear or after wiping. Last month, our first month of TTC, I swore up and down that I was pregnant. I felt like I had every possible symptom. AF was four days late according to when the app said I would get it, which has never happened because I was always very regular 28-30 day cycle. And it was hell. Day 3 of AF I almost went to the ER because I was passing larger-than-half-dollar sized blood clots and soaking through a super tampon in less than 2 hours. Prior to being able to have sex, my periods were never that heavy. I really think I overstressed myself thinking about it all. I took at least 10 HPTs, all BFN, and one with an evap. This month, I decided to just see what would happen. I didn't stress over any symptoms. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary in Disney World. I just didn't give anything a lot of thought. Again, AF is late. I've taken 2 HPTs, all FMU. And negative. I did notice that during our trip to Disney (April 10-14) that I had increasingly EWCM. We BD twice during the trip, and a handful of times before we left. Now I feel like I'm starting to go crazy because if I'm not pregnant then why is AF late again??
christine13186

Re: TTC #1

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:39 am

AF usually comes 14days after ovulation so if you ovulated late then AF would seem to be late as well...if you try a cycle of temping just so you know when your body actually ovulates that may be useful moving forward because it could be you think you ovulate on lets say cd14 when in fact its a few days later, hence the late afs. Also stress/travelling/being ill can impact when ovulation happens, and its not always on the exact same day every month it could be a few days later or earlier which will impact af. Good luck!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff