Mid cycle bleeding followed by EWCM

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Mid cycle bleeding followed by EWCM

Postby Niamhers » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:06 am

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can put my mind at ease. I'm 32 ttc baby #1 we have been trying for over a year my partner has low motility.

My cycles are usually very regular 31 days and I usually ovulate around day 18 I usually get ewcm about 2 days before O day and this ewcm sometimes had a tiny bit of pink in it but not much and def no pain but on O day I usually get ovulation pain on one side

This month however my body has gone nuts. On cycle day 10 I got really sore boobs.... on the side of my left breast near my armpit. This is a very common symptom for me just before AF but never this early in my cycle before i even O'd. Then 2 days later CD 12 I got weird ovulation twinges only lasted a couple of minutes it's much earlier than usual for ovulation and i had absolutely no ewcm beforehand so i don't think it was ovulation. Then the next day I started spotting pink and Brown it lasted for 2 days and it was accompanied by really bad cramps not ovulation twinges but proper AF style back ache and tummy pain. This has never happened to me before.

Now I'm on cd 16 and just got tons of EWCM right on track for my anticipated ovulation on day 18 so it seems like my body is back to normal.

I have had a recent smear test and my bloods were normal also during a Hormonal check a few months ago so I don't know what could have caused the spotting and pain. I did have a bit of stress This month as I sat my driving test the day before the spotting occurred so could that have caused it?

I'm worried that it's early menopause or something any feedback would be great thanks xxxx
Niamhers

Re: Mid cycle bleeding followed by EWCM

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:06 am

There are lots of things that can cause a little bleeding, but since you experienced ovary pain and cramps, my best guess would be maybe a small cyst on your ovary? If it burst or bled a little, you may have cramped to squeeze the blood out of your system. Brown blood means old blood, so that would line up. It's not uncommon to have a cyst now and then on your ovary, so I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you start noticing this happen more often, then I'd mention it to your doctor. Good luck!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to General TTC Stuff